[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@lalli - thanks for the pics and update on LT activities. 

Good if it was a one-day trip; that means a honeymoon date is still pending.

@albeensusu - thanks for the add'l. pics too!

one more day!!!

While looking on the wgm dimple couple wordpress created by vinnie . I noticed the same expression of Leeteuk on episode 10 while sora was dancing with super junior with his happiness he shouts,stand and has to move because of what he is feeling that time and while I was rewatching the episode 22 where sora has changed the tango dress ( silver one ) leeteuk shout, stand and started to move while smiling so much on soras clothes I guess he felt the same like before..Now I felt that leeteuk feelings has paused only for 4 months but it restarted again when they start filming.. Now I do believe that leeteuk don't fake his action coz you can noticed the same reaction if you start watching before the episodes..I can't help but be happy if only I can make the gif of the episode 10 of sora and fighting junior dancing and the episode 22 tango dress fitting..

by the way while looking at the gif of tango dresses of both I played the song gold of owl city and it looks good for aMV.

Guest lallinachan

@shymaldita28: I actually think Teukie feelings never paused. They were always there but he had to focus on his work. Remember when he said he thinked about her in the mornings and every saturday, and every time he looked at the pictures he took with her? and let's not forget about his twitters, the moment in Strong heart when Sora came up in a discussion, the Cyworld's background and even (I think) the last suju interview when he said that he wanted to have a girlfriend and date her^^ (this last is my assumption) heheh!
So I think his feelings never paused, but he had to shut them most of the time in order to work harder for suju fans^^

p.s. maybe you meant the same thing and I did not understand it?^^

Guest samanthaisthebest

COMPETITION FOR DIMPLE COUPLE!!Guys so there's a new competition for our Dimple Couple and we have to win:)All you have to do is comment there number and then if then have the most numbers commented we can win:)Since its simple( Just a comment) I decided to post it here and also because were losing:(So comment and lets get the Ultimate couple title!!!!Please guys lets unite as dimple and show the other couple were boss!!!
http://mssunnysammy.blogspot.com/2012/06/ultimate-we-got-married-competetion.html
VOTE VOTE VOTE

I'm confused on how LTR is able to manage his time.

didn't he go to Nami Island with Sora on June 20?  Shindong posted something saying they had a concert with f(ix) on June 20 and the pic shows LT after Ryeowook celebrated his birthday on June 21.  Could it be that the Nami Island visit was in the morning and the concert was at night?  Don't know where Tong Yong is but that was where the concert was held.

edit:  @lalli - did you notice on that gif that they were attempting to interlock their fingers again?  I think that's how LT is so used to that's why when he felt Sora's hand, he tried to separate his fingers.

@lallinachan, thanks for correcting me :) I must not see it before.
@viyra, i think they film it from morning until late evening but later Leeteuk proceed with his schedule because i see him active with twitter at about 8pm. Some people said that they can active tweeting even though they are filming but i don't think so as Leeteuk always dedicated when he's with Sora, so he might not. So yes, its just a day (or half day trip). They need to claim their overseas honeymoon soon! maybe hopefully before suju new album being released.
Anyway, TGIF everyone! and tomorrow is our DC day :D :D :D

Guest lallinachan

Ahh! I have to go to sleep, but I was waiting for news about suju album^^
I've made a gif: the moment when DC hold hands again <3

tumblr_m5zsybBGlT1qjah2bo1_400.gif

Holding hands after four months. Can you see it? Sora is the first to reach for him...

I like that just when Sora is giving up her hold, Teukie grasps finally her hand <3

Guest janetv

11th MSFF Honorary Juries: Kim Ah Joong, Bae Chongok, Kang Sora, Shin Hyun, Lee Jehoon

http://po.st/CseUuk

http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1340328261346253008

Guest luvallkorea

I've made a gif: the moment when DC hold hands again <3

tumblr_m5zsybBGlT1qjah2bo1_400.gif

Holding hands after four months. Can you see it? Sora is the first to reach for him...

I like that just when Sora is giving up her hold, Teukie grasps finally her hand <3

Guest Hanyi

@viyra: Judging from Teukie's practice of playing with his smart phone when he is free, his first tweet on 20 June was sent at 8:49 pm KST.  Probably this was the time when he had finished the filming of WGM at Nami and heading back to the concert.

@lallinachan: Big hug for the gif.  That's priceless!

I shall keep checking WGM official board for tomorrow's text preview.  It should be out in Friday afternnoon.  Stay tuned! 

I'm confused on how LTR is able to manage his time.

didn't he go to Nami Island with Sora on June 20?  Shindong posted something saying they had a concert with f(ix) on June 20 and the pic shows LT after Ryeowook celebrated his birthday on June 21.  Could it be that the Nami Island visit was in the morning and the concert was at night?  Don't know where Tong Yong is but that was where the concert was held.

edit:  @lalli - did you notice on that gif that they were attempting to interlock their fingers again?  I think that's how LT is so used to that's why when he felt Sora's hand, he tried to separate his fingers.

Guest vierblith

@lallinachan, the gif is great. My cheeks ascended to heaven. I love how Sora's hand just naturally claimed LT's and how LT didn't seem to want to let her hand slip away. I hope he'd do exactly that - not let her slip away.
Oh, and I just realized something. Some people remarked how down Sora looked in the red carpet of the Baeksang Awards. Some of us wanted to think that she missed her hubby... Turns out she really missed her hubby as she stated in the selfcam taken on the way to Baeksang! *sigh*

Guest lennycsn

I just found out something. (non-stop giggling). I found something odd about LT’s dance towards the end of ep.22 which he stated why he can’t do the tango right. I think he was probably inspired by Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’s dance scene. So, he must have done some research. :P Well, it was a paso doble, not tango, my dear LT. (sorry, I can’t stop laughing now). The proximity between bodies for tango is zero, and the man and woman are actually playing the game of seduction…and determine who will win the “game” at the end of the dance. (still can’t stop giggling).  Tango is basically up to your interpretation of the dance intensity. I don’t expect much from DC since they are just beginner but I am sure it will be fun to watch them. Judging by the ep.23 preview, I think the dance teacher taught LT and SR the dance piece from a movie – Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. J

I would rather see them dance the waltz (so that their bodies are touching) or the rhumba since LT can sway his hips like a real dancer.  I can now line him up with the other idols who can sway their bodies and their hips like Taemin (he did a good tango before); Seungri (did a samba); MinHo did a paso-doble and ChanSung danced the cha-cha.  There's also Park JaeJong, the other half of caramel couple who did the rhumba.  I think the problem would be Sora because she is not a real dancer.  She could probably dance to the idols' songs but not sure what she has under her sleeves when it comes to ballroom dancing.  But I am dying to see how LeeTeuk would dance - he seemed excited and looking forward to it - other than looking forward to wrapping his arms around his wife's body.

BTW, since I've been rewatching a lot of DC episodes, I noticed something this couple does similarly again.  Other than having the same size hands, almost always similar thinking, smile, and sometimes really look alike, does anyone notice how Sora pouts her mouth like LeeTeuk does?  Everytime she walks out of the dressing room her mouth is almost like that of a fish - isn't LT getting teased for doing the same thing? 

Here's a clip I am looking forward for DC to do: http://hwangbo-angel.blogspot.com/2011/08/muhan-girls-05082011-dancing-with-star.html

I've made a gif: the moment when DC hold hands again

@lallinachan: Thank you for your wonderful GIF. Lol. I was just wondering, if ppl were to give a normal Hi5, is there a need to grab hold of the other person's hand after the first palm to palm(p2p) contact? Lol. cuz I noticed from ep22, when Sora was about to go back into the change room after trying out the 3rd dress, they both did a Hi5, in which Teukie, with his hand grabbed a quick hold of Sora's hand again after their first p2p contact . LOL. Oh Teukie, you really can't get enough of Sora's hand can you? kekeke.

Guest monmon16

@VinnieLyra tweeted this awhile ago. 
"spoiler preview>> Leeteuk will give Kang Sora foot massage ^___^!! as expected from our romantic prince :),kekeke..(sorry i can't trans all)"

Guest Hanyi

Text preview for WGM to be broadcasted on 23 June 2012 (from MBC WGM Board)

강소라! 이특의 로맨틱 발 마사지(?)에 당황한 사연은?
Kang Sora was frightened/embarassed by Leeteuk's romantic foot massage?

MBC <우리 결혼 했어요-시즌3>의 강소라가 남편 이특의 독특한 발 스킨십에 당황
했다.
Kang Sora was frightened/embarassed by imaginary huband Leeteuk's special skinship on the foot in MBC's WGM.

신혼집에서 커플 잠옷을 입은 채 탱고를 복습하던 이특-강소라 부부. 그러던 중 이특
이 ‘종아리는 제 2의 심장. 항상 풀어줘야 된다’며 발마사지를 선언한 것이다.
이특-강소라 부부는 아직 손도 제대로 못 잡는 사이! 그런 어색한 상황에서 이특이
발 마사지를 선언한 것인데...

The Dimple Couple returned to Dimple House.  They practiced tango in their pyjamas.  Leeteuk told Sora that "Calves are the second heart of the human body.  They need to be "solved" (plain translation, meaning the tangled muscles have to be solved).  He then gave Sora foot massage.  But the couple is still in the relationship that cannot hold hands!  One can imagine how awkward it will be when Leeteuk is serving Sora with foot massage...

처음으로 강소라의 발을 만지게 된 이특! 멋쩍어하면서도 강소라의 발을 구석구석
세심하게 마사지 했다고. 예상치 못한 이특의 이벤트에 강소라는 몸 둘 바를 몰라 했
다는 후문이다.

At first Leeteuk failed to catch Kang Sora's foot!  Then he could massage Sora's foot inch by inch carefully, though feeling "uncomfortable/awkward".  Sora could not imagine of this unexpected event of Leeteuk. (got some problem in this part of translation, may need Korean FD's help).

깜짝 발 마사지에 이특, 강소라 모두 부끄러워했으나 더 가까워진 모습을 보였다고.

Although Sora was surprised and embarassed/felt shy by Leeteuk's sudden foot massage, the couple looked even closer to each other.

처음으로 제대로 된 스킨십을 하게 된 이특-강소라 부부!

First proper skinship of the Dimple Couple!

Translated by Hanyi

Please take out with proper credits. 

Expected to see more precise translation by English news coverage by Korean media later today!  Enjoy!