[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AnneDee07

@koreaTSL thank you very much for the information and pictures and of course ur effort! I couldn't thank you more! U're the bestt! Will be waiting for a clearer version of those pictures patiently! Thank youu once again!!!

speaking of snail bride ..guess what i saw the picture of leeteuk with a snail on his twitter account last june 12 after his filming with sora..hmmmm can't help to become delusional...also now I can say that leeteuk will not give any hints on his twitter just in case he is filming with sora..I guess his twitter account is really for his suju fans.. 

I hope someone can post that picture of him last june 12 so cute..

Guest monmon16

@shymaldita, u mean this one? 
[edited]
AvNZmDTCQAA3C0y.jpg
@mywebfoot u're not the only one. I feel bad when I saw that purple thing behind Sora while watching the raw vid... Hehehe I thought it was kinda rude but now I understand. Thanks FDs for sharing the story of snailbride.
Sora is pretty bride, baby princess, snail bride and now tagged as 1st lady!!! Yaaaa, happy that more and more people support our couple. ^^

Guest Fan-sora

class="post-title" style="background-color: rgb(58, 40, 32); border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 22px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 30px; font-size: 27px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-align: left; "PICT] 120620 Leeteuk and Kang Sora WGM filming at Nami Islandcr: TSL jaein75 (@2teuk) i dont know how to uplod the pic snif

@shymaldita

, u mean this one? [img]http://p.twimg.com/AvNZmDTCQAA3C0y.jpg[\img]

@mywebfoot

u're not the only one. I feel bad when I saw that purple thing behind Sora while watching the raw vid... Hehehe I thought it was kinda rude but now I understand. Thanks FDs for sharing the story of snailbride. Sora is pretty bride, baby princess, snail bride and now tagged as 1st lady!!! Yaaaa, happy that more and more people support our couple. ^^

Guest ahduh

Dear all, you may want to look at this twitter account for more of our DC photos at Nami Island. Kekekekekek https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/2teuk

Saw some pics in FB and I was right all along - boat ride.

and I was right too in speculating that after the dance and after they got closer again like what LT wants, they will travel together - even to a nearby place - alone - for their honeymoon!  yayyy!!  can't erase this silly smile on my face early this morning!  Only if it is for real then good timing for the twins!!!

:)) =))

my interpretation of his tweets:  it is hot and it is getting hotter because he is in his honeymoon with wife; and yes, his name is park jung-soo because that is how his wife sees him.

come to think of it, the name park jung-soo comes up more when people talking about him and Sora - because he said Sora wants to see him as park jung-soo, the man - and now the muscle man!

Guest mywebfoot

Thanks for posting the pics! It looks like an amazingly romantic place. So happy Sora got her travelling wish. I hope they had a great day in the sun. Teuk is wearing lots of T-shirts now because he has the body to show off. Si won once told the story of him going to the gym for a few times, then confessing to Siwon that he likes t-shirts more now. So yeah, even better that he has his personal fan girl to ogle him now. :) Today has to be some sort of record in forum activity!

If they travelled by train to Nami Island, there should be footage of them sitting in the train - holding hands - and being lovey-dovey.  I'm sure we'll see a lot of that again since romance is back in the air!!  ;) 

other than a kiss (even if it's not passionate), I want to see this too -  >:D<

and - while in Nami Island, strolling at sunset - woohooo!!!!!