[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I just finished watching it on live stream and I can say that this is one of my favorite episodes. I can see that there is no awkwardness on them especially leeteuk.. I love the practice , foot massage and best of all the bed scene they have. They already lie down on their matrimony bed. When I was watching I saw leeteuk moving more closer to sora on the bed and it shows that he is already comfortable.. I can't wait to watch it with english subtitle..Fellow FD's enjoy

Oh mon dieu ! j'ai adoré cet épisode... Ils ont vraiment quelque chose de particulier... Leetuk a massé le pied de sora et elle lui a caressé les cheveux, ils ont eues beaucoup de contacts peau à peau, on sent vraiment qu'il y a quelque chose et la dernière scène il la porte et la met au lit et ils finissent ensemble dans le même lit... Trop mignon... Vivement samedi prochain !! Les scènes de tango sont magnifiques... Oh la la, j'ai vraiment adoré. Pardon pour mon mauvais anglais mais j'espère que vous comprendrez tous ce que j'écrit ! J'adore ce couple ! ^_^

Oh my god! I loved this episode... They are really something special... Leetuk has amassed the foot of sora and she fondled her hair, they many contacts had skin to skin, we really feel that there is something else, and the last scene he door and puts it to bed and they end up together in the same bed... Too cute... Strongly next Saturday! Tango scenes are beautiful... Oh la la, I really loved. Sorry for my bad English but I hope that you will understand all what I wrote! I love this couple! ^_^

Guest k_craze

Yes! This is the best so far! My cheeks are ascending to heavens! They are really speeding up! This is shut those ppl up of saying LT is losing interest. I like how fast they completed the dance, so in sync, if this is not chemistry, dunno what is. I love how close they are in that dance. I love how they r so comfy n not awkward in their PJs n dancing in them, and how LT carried SR n placed her on the couch with him following down, and how SR touched LT's ear, n how SR soft loving glance on LT when he wiped her feet n how LT carried SR to the bed! If I m not at a public place, I will be screaming now! For once, I wish I understand Korean, now waiting for the kind Chinese or Eng subbers! Someone gives me oxygen!

Guest AnneDee07

hoping for a better episode next week. this episode MARVELOUS!!!! but i still hoping for a better one!!! more skinship and more natural reaction that can't be fooled though u're an actress or an awesome entertainer. yeaaahhh! seriously worth my 7 days of waiting!

@jclare88: thank you very much for the link! i'll surely enjoy it. thank you to @hanyi too!!

7days to go for another episode of skinskip of our DC! counting~

Guest Hanyi

OMG, first real bed scene appeared today!!!!  Arrrrgghhh....OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Sora said she was thinking about "Are we going to kiss?" when they were making the "kiss" movements.  Teukie made excuses not to look straight into Sora's eyes and avoided intimate eye contacts.   He bluffed at the backroom interview that he would make it to kiss her (but everyone knew that this is a big LIE)!

Teukie washed Sora's feet in Dimple House but he refused Sora's reciprocal service.  It was really cute when Sora objectied to this by sweet aegyo "ooongggggggg~~~".  She really felt uncomfotable to have Teukie treat her like a princess!

[EDIT]

Soompi here is too stuck for me to write report.  Pls check my twitter @hanyissi for the live report.  Sorry!

Guest ahduh

I felt most of the love from the part when Dora combs leeteuk's hair when he's massaging her calves. The feeling that I've felt during that moment is so special that I dunno how tO describe. I wished Sora is always with leeteuk. He seems so tired from everything. Sora really completes him. And from sora's gaze, it can't be more real how blissful she felt..

Guest ahduh

I felt most of the love from the part when Dora combs leeteuk's hair when he's massaging her calves. The feeling that I've felt during that moment is so special that I dunno how tO describe. I wished Sora is always with leeteuk. He seems so tired from everything. Sora really completes him. And from sora's gaze' date=' it can't be more real how blissful she felt..[/quote']

*it should be sora, my phone did autocorrect

Guest jclare88

@AnneDee07 you're very welcome!!

now i have to wait for the subbed version to watch!! must turn on my air-con again!! HAHAHAHAHA

Guest k_craze

@lallinachan You r fast with the screenshot! This episode has many potential gifs for u to do. SR touching LT ear Her glance on LT Bed scene! I think this forum is gg to get hot soon!

Guest Hanyi

@lallinachan:  thanks for the clip.  I can check their conversation now.

OMG, can't help screaming with excitement!

Guest xoxohappie

I thought that this couple would be back to being awkward getting back together on the show, after not seeing each other for so many months.. but this episode just justified that they might've been in contact  with each other for not just a few times, but maybe everyday?? there is no awkwardness at all! i think the only awkwardness they might've shown was the fact that they know that they are being taped for a show, but other than that they are perfectly in synced with each other as a normal beginning-stage-couple.. too cute..

the dancing was a lot of skinship, i think they did an awesome job on the tango for just that one day of learning... and then the washing and massaging her foot, and to top it off the night bed scene! wowowowiieeee!

Oh mon dieu ! j'ai adoré cet épisode... Ils ont vraiment quelque chose de particulier... Leetuk a massé le pied de sora et elle lui a caressé les cheveux, ils ont eues beaucoup de contacts peau à peau, on sent vraiment qu'il y a quelque chose et la dernière scène il la porte et la met au lit et ils finissent ensemble dans le même lit... Trop mignon... Vivement samedi prochain !! Les scènes de tango sont magnifiques... Oh la la, j'ai vraiment adoré. Pardon pour mon mauvais anglais mais j'espère que vous comprendrez tous ce que j'écrit ! J'adore ce couple ! ^_^

Oh my god! I loved this episode... They are really something special... Leetuk has amassed the foot of sora and she fondled her hair, they many contacts had skin to skin, we really feel that there is something else, and the last scene he door and puts it to bed and they end up together in the same bed... Too cute... Strongly next Saturday! Tango scenes are beautiful... Oh la la, I really loved. Sorry for my bad English but I hope that you will understand all what I wrote! I love this couple! ^_^

Guest lallinachan

This is SO SWEET!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=5a3XaywLVAw

I'd like to say that all the screenshots and clips I posted are not made by me^^ I only found them ;)