[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

I saw one of the gifs or emoticons here LOL!! which episode is this I think I forgot this scene. Can you assist me in this? thanks

what emoticon do you mean?

fe0286.gif

uffffff......really quiet here... I share another fan art (I'm focusing on Sora's photoshoot for muzac, couse we have lots of teukie's pics^^)

muzac-wish.jpg

Guest monmon16

what emoticon do you mean?

*quoted image*

uffffff......really quiet here... I share another fan art (I'm focusing on Sora's photoshoot for muzac, couse we have lots of teukie's pics^^)

*quoted image*

So quiet. we j7yd0l.gif them so much. :(

BTW @lalla, do you have timeline for March, planning to start it now while my sched allows me. Like you I'm making myself doing fan art to keep my spirit

Thanks in advance 72ueiv.gif .

Guest vierblith

@lalli- nice gifs - even their expressions are very similar to each other- too many similarities between these two individuals.

Just my understanding on WGM PD's meeting with our DC - where it said he BRIEFED them with what is going to happen if the strike ends. Could it be that PD told them what they have in store for them as soon as the strike is over? There are only a handful that we want from this couple - wedding photoshoot and honeymoon and some little time for themselves - like dating without anybody hanging around with them. That's not so hard, right? They already did what we wanted to see, like shopping for couple house, shopping for furnitures, cooking together, eating together, and the two or three items I mentioned above.

Other than what I stated, what do you think is next? Get on with the making of the twins!!! :lol:

Oh, oh, you forgot the kiss that this guy -> ic4q55.gif wants! :wub:

lallinachan, the gifs are sooo cute. :3

Guest marcelong

Hi FD!

Not sure if you guys have already discovered! But I copied and pasted Sora's GIF in my SMS to my friend and the GIF works! TOO EXCITED!

To lallinachan, thanks for sharing the awesome GIF!

Guest Moielle

@33ru_mieru: No problem. You've already done a great job. ^_^

@lallinachan: You're really good at arts. B)

@sqd66: Leeteuk was Kangsu? Kangsu-ra? Hehe :D

I haven't heard his evil laugh (I think they call it Ang Ang laugh) on WGM, if I recall it right. His laughters were produced with low tones...

-------

Any news about WGM? What's MBC's plan for next Saturday? Are they going to surprise the viewers positively? :unsure:

@hunbinlover: I really hope Sora will get jealous and do something about this!! come on! you two can meet even without cameras, don't you know that?

by the way, I was thinking to share here some mini gifs about DC/WGM so that every FD can add it in their post whenever they have some expression to go with their words^^ just like smileys/emoticons

here:

Teuksora emoticons

shy                    happy            fees like wow        ?               uhah!               nods                  love

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

woah!              omg              clap-clap      polite thanks     in heaven       feel like dancing        omg!         hug

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*        *quoted image*       *quoted image* *quoted image*

too CHEESY!!                  ok^^                whaaat?     wanna scream      ottoke                   ...            oh yeah?

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

feels like punching   embarassed       I miss you!!        moved           *mumbling*        Woaaah!!     too happy

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*    *quoted image*

hey you!                       come here!                 can't belive it          cheers!                massage       humm...     feeling good

*quoted image* *quoted image*     *quoted image*          *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

LOL!!              please!?            group LOL!       ...who?...me??

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

gifs are NOT mine^^

and of course what I wrote is just a suggestion, every FD can see other things in a same gif^^ it's just for fun, and for who want to use them ;) (right click on the emoticon you want - copy url image- paste it as an image in your topic^^)

oh, I topped the page...

then, i wish to see Teuksora soon!

MBC please *quoted image*  even if you are on strike, don't let your creature WGM die away like this! give it some space, some shooting!

This LOL!! gif I was referring to when leeteuk is laughing hard..I just don't remember any scene on the episode but I saw this blue stripe shirt he has..Is there anybody who can tell me this episode please.

This LOL!! gif I was referring to when leeteuk is laughing hard..I just don't remember any scene on the episode but I saw this blue stripe shirt he has..Is there anybody who can tell me this episode please.

That's from Episode 14, when LT heard Sora saying "Oh my god," when she tasted the ddukppoki in their little role-play. He was surprised and happy to hear her her speak in such perfect American English.

Guest ary1004

now this thread has become international! amazing!!

I guess it is time to make a roll call and everyone please identify yourselves and tell us which side of the continent you are from. Maybe I should start from me:

Viyra - Los Angeles, California, USA

now it's your turn!!

am i too late for this? anyway, HI~~ ^^ I'm Su ary from Malaysia (wave to @witeku and @dimplecouple ^^)

@lallinachan thanks for the gifs collection

@mywebfoot i got a long list of reading collection and your fic just make it a lot longer :P (will read it soon when i'm finish with others in the list ^^) thanks for the fic..i heard that yours are all good...

i got a list of reply earlier...but i lost it =="...just got back from lunch and the list went missing -_-

well, anyway, good day everyone... ^__________^

[edit]

When was this?

*quoted image*

I don't remember seeing it. o.o

it wasnt in the actual episode..it was in the preview...

p/s: that is why FD really wanna xcnr5g.gif MBC and their editing team -_-

Guest Moielle

Everyone is feeling bored, am bored too...

while waiting for something to completely finish, I wandered to the website of YEO-JA. She has recently posted things related to Leeteuk and Sora. Other posts may also interest you, so here is the link:

http://www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com/

Hoping to hear good news already.

If I could only write Korean, I would want to post on the MBC message board. fury.gif

Look what I found!! I've looked all over for this and just found it now! Our LeeTeuk when he was guest in WGM AlSin segment - see how crazy he was then.

But another thing I found coincidental about this is - Son HoYoung was there - isn't Son HoYoung the idol Sora once admired?

http://www.videohippy.com/video/77026/081019-We-Got-Married--Leeteuk-Eunhyuk-cuts-English-sub

it says English-subbed but there's no sub at all.

Guest lallinachan

So quiet. we *quoted image* them so much. :(

BTW @lalla,  do you have timeline for March, planning to start it now while my sched  allows me. Like you I'm making myself doing fan art to keep my spirit

Thanks in advance *quoted image* .

Hi  monmon!! the problem for march was that I could not keep track of lots  of things because I was very busy! so the twitters and Sora's interviews  are not in it... I'm trying now to search for them, but if other FD can  help in this it would be awsome!

for now all I signed is this (in spoiler)

120303 (air)---- episode 17

120306 LT twitter “Awww… so cold. +_+” + "be happy!" pic with hugs, smiles, kisses

120310 (air)--- episode 18

120313 Strong Heart (air)---> Teukie's marriage is "currently on strike"+ mention abaut Yoo Seung ho kiss with Sora.

120317 (air)--- episode 19

120320 Teukie twitter: "Please time stop" (?)

120324 (air)--- episode 20

120331 (air)--- episode 21

FD I am really enjoying looking your posts full of gifs! kc0xaq.gif I liked the way you use them!!

@virya:  thanks for sharing the video! Teukie really loves children, I remember  Heechul said Teukie would be a really good father... but he wasn't sure  if he would be as good a husband. Well, we already know he would be a  very, very good hubby too!

@Moielle: thankyou^^ are you referring to sora's fan art? I'm learning step by step to use photoshop ;)

I wish we knew about the ratings of last saturday, and most of all what MBC has in store for next week.

p.s. FD, did you see the two latest twitters of Teukie? he is cooking pasta for suju!! he cooked pasta N1 and pasta N2. Doesn't this ring a bell in your head? well then, maybe it's my delusional mind...

w1pbpu.gif

one last thing and then I have to go away for some hours... here hubby seen in a supermarket:

576377_367185529986095_103393059698678_984677_490943282_n.jpg

Guest 33ru_mieru

@monmon...

aiks...I promised to help lallinachan to do something about the timeline but also no time...

here is mine:

https://docs.google....bUY4dFdkM21UVmc

monmon, I have added you in the list where you can do some amendment to it . need to log in to your email.

You have to scroll down to view the March 2012 timeline 

Guest robinblue91

p.s. FD, did you see the two latest twitters of Teukie? he is cooking pasta for suju!! he cooked pasta N1 and pasta N2. Doesn't this ring a bell in your head? well then, maybe it's my delusional mind...

*quoted image*

one last thing and then I have to go away for some hours... here hubby seen in a supermarket:

*quoted image*

Sorry for cutting your post!

teuk really loves his handphone! Forget about being delusion but in almost every picture when he isn't making official appearance he is with his cell! he really is addicted! 

anyways! numbering pasta! Ah! No l'm its just not only you! but each & every FD would be thinking same!

*edit*

ommo.. i topped the page!

As all FDs i really really wish the strike to end really really soon! 

& would love to hear some good news regarding teukso too! i'm totally deprived! its get frustrating!

and i also wish best for the our dimple couple! 

Guest agineginegine

But Teuk seems to be shooting for something? See that camera? WGM? YES?! yes?!!!!

http://t.co/yVWToh29

Saw this pic from this tweet of teukables.

seems like teuk was actually filming something at the supermarket? [CR: 漂泊的小丫儿] http://t.co/yVWToh29

— 유유 Yoojin ♡ (@teukables)

April 22, 2012

Guest vierblith

Hi  monmon!! the problem for march was that I could not keep track of lots  of things because I was very busy! so the twitters and Sora's interviews  are not in it... I'm trying now to search for them, but if other FD can  help in this it would be awsome!

for now all I signed is this (in spoiler)

120303 (air)---- episode 17

120306 LT twitter “Awww… so cold. +_+” + "be happy!" pic with hugs, smiles, kisses

120310 (air)--- episode 18

120313 Strong Heart (air)---> Teukie's marriage is "currently on strike"+ mention abaut Yoo Seung ho kiss with Sora.

120317 (air)--- episode 19

120320 Teukie twitter: "Please time stop" (?)

120324 (air)--- episode 20

120331 (air)--- episode 21

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Sorry, I cut your post.

I was reading some of the past posts in this thread. These might help with the March calendar:

120328 - Interview: Leeteuk is Sora's Ideal Man (Hangul article from here cr. joynews)

120330 - Interview (article dated this date): Sora has something in mind for their 200th day (AllKPop)

And I just saw LT's tweet. He said pasta N2 is delicious. io22jp.gif

He's saying/asking if people would like to try it, I think. 11s1lpg.gif Please? :D

w2zw2.gif And I'm so with you in lalalaland~ He so picked up the number+food naming scheme from Sora. Hehehe.

@agineginegine, there is a camera! I wonder when this was taken...?