[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

YIPEE! I Wonder why the allkpop always de-highlight Sora-si. It's only a phrase - they wrote so much on that JYJ guy. Very unfair!

Separately, anybody has local news of the MBC union strike? It may be a worthwhile for FDs to prepare our hearts that TeukSo and WooJung may end as it is.

[i'm sorry I am complaining here cos I can only rant here]

I hate it but really the window of filming is May till July, after that our prince will prepare for army! I really find that the PD of WGM is selfish! Get on filming as other varieties are moving on! The stars are moving on!

I hope (everyone's wish too) that Teukso are real in love off-screen. We know that LT and KS have good feelings to each other but whether LT will make her his last woman is a question left with an open answer. Perhaps we may know a few years later, would we unite here again then??

I guess there's not much anybody can do about WGM. The entire production staff of WGM are involved in the strike - how loyal they are! The other shows at MBC continue to run because they belong to different production teams. What is involved here, I believe and I guess, is pride. They started off something that nothing can be done - and have to hold on tight to what they believe in - no matter what. This is the second time they did the strike and requested for the same thing - and nothing happened so they backed off and continued on with work. They did it again and it is very unfortunate that they did it while we were in full swing of enjoying our fave couple in WGM. fury.gif

BTW, the article said Park ShinHye and Park YooChun won the popularity awards and Jang GeunSuk and Kang Sora on a different level.

Guest AllyceSun2005

Congratulations to our Aegi Gongju Park-Kang Sora for winning the awards ! :wub::wub:

At least, this is good news!

Guest luvallkorea

Thank you in advance!

A random question which needs some help from a FD with a good memory (I'm hopeless):

Where was the discussion of LT and KS wearing their ring outside WGM? Anyone could point out the page?

I couldn't remember why our couple never wear their rings outside WGM though other WGM couples were seen wearing theirs.

Its sad but that's how everyone knew the supermarket scene was not for WGM - the fateful couple ring (sigh).

My wishes (kinda moved on from WGM) now:

1) Hope that Teukso are real in love off-screen.

2) Hope that LT  will make KS his last woman.

3) Hope we can unite here on this fan page when we may know the answer to Wish#2 a few years later.

Guest ary1004

Popularity Result

Looks like Sora just won Actress Popularity Award for Movie category with 51% major votes .. Paeksang will be held on 26 April.. congratulations.. well, i'm not sure whether it's true since the closing time just few minutes ago..unless they're trolling with us..let's celebrate!!!

credit to @hongeest via twitter

congrats to our Sora for winning the popularity award for movie catgry

http://global-4-lvs-colossus.opera-mini.net/hs46-01/19869/0/-1/p.twimg.com/ArLRU-cCQAAVDfh.png_thumb

Kang Sora, Jang Geun Seuk, JYJ Yoochun, Park Shin Hye... are voted for popularity award CONGRATS

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/jyjs-park-yoochun-voted-most-popular-male-actor

Congratulations Sora-shi ^^..so proud of you girl :)

Guest Lil_V

EDITED VERSION

missing her smile like this ?

tumblr_lxzxo8Uvsl1qhxf1io1_400.jpg

Dear FD, please kindly support our next hastag project on twitter.

After discussing with some FD friends on twitter, I'd like to ask you to join our project to support uri Sora on the Paeksang award ceremony.

Here's the detail.

Day: 25 April 2012  (day 1)

time: the same like our 200 day project ( 1 p.m KST if i'm not mistaken)

Hastag : #SoraBogoshipta

Day:26 April 2012

time: at  6 p.m KST - 7 p.m KST

Hastag : #SoraSaranghae

Can anybody help with time conversion to some countries,pls? Here's just some

6 p.m KST = Jakarta 4 p.m WIB

Hongkong 5 p.m HKT

Tokyo 6 p.m JST

Peru 4 a.m PET

Philipine 5 p.m PHT

Singapore 5 p.m SGT

Thailand 4 p.m ICT

USA (LA, California) 2 a.m PDT

Malaysia 5 p.m MYT

you may mention Sora's account @reveramess or Teuk's account @special1004

Avoid retweeting. If you keep retweeting many times your account will be frozen by twitter, since the server will read you as spammer. ^.^

If you cannot join at that exact hour, you may also join after that time...Please be free  to join n show your love and support.

Since this project is quite sudden pls help inform any Sora Fans Club base or to our twin Dimple Couple. I have tried, but we also need your support to spread the news.

if you got any input, you may mention me on my twitter @Lil_Vna or reply this msg. Thanks a bunch... kamsahamnida *bow*

Guest Lil_V

Jakarta 4 p.m WIB

Hongkong 5 p.m HKT

Tokyo 6 p.m JST

Peru 4 a.m PET

Philipine 5 p.m PHT

Singapore 5 p.m SGT

Thailand 4 p.m ICT

USA ( California LA) 2 a.m PDT

Malaysia 5 p.m MYT

Guest soralover213

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here but I have been reading on this forum a lot. Very interesting what people have to say about this couple.

I'm from the US and man, i really do hope WGM starts filming at least. 

I've been a huge fan of the Adam Couple and yet, the Teukso Couple captivated me even more! 

I really hope that they start again and that the two are lowkey contacting each other. 

Don't lose hope yet guys, but at the same time don't be too hopeful about anything ! 

Guest ary1004

missing her smile like this ?

*quoted image*

Dear FD, please kindly support our next hastag project on twitter.

After discussing with some FD friends on twitter, I'd like to ask you to join our project to support uri Sora on the Paeksang award ceremony.

Here's the detail.

Day: 25 April 2012       time: the same like our 200 day project.

Day:26 April 2012        time: at  6 p.m KST - 7 p.m KST

Can anybody help with time conversion to some countries,pls?

Hastag : we will use #SoraSaranghae and #SoraBogoshipta, you may mention Sora's account @reveramess

please join with your love and support for her.

if you got any input, you may mention me on my twitter @Lil_Vna or reply this msg. Thanks a bunch... kamsahamnida *bow*

i cant join T.T..we will be on a little vacation this weekend...tweet more, in my behalf FD

Guest Lil_V

i cant join T.T..we will be on a little vacation this weekend...tweet more, in my behalf FD

It's okay ary...

thank you....wish us luck!!! ^^

FD PLESE CHECK THE EDITED VERSION

Guest jumpum2010

Thank you for posting the update.. I wonder why Sora looks thinner, don't you think so?

Translate please !!! Thank U

@Lil_V   yes,i notice she's thinner.

@ary1004 I want to support  your project on twitter. But I don't have twitter and feel it to be difficult for me. I'm trial.

Guest Hanyi

JQ twitter update with pretty  Kang Sora

http://news.zum.com/articles/2255301?c=06

TRANSLATION

Intimate (friendship) shot of Rapper JQ and Kang Sora "Just like comfortable siblings"

Rapper JQ, rap teacher for idol groups f(x) and SHINee, revealed the photo he took with Kang Sora in his twitter on 23 April. "Kang Sora-ssi is much more beautiful in real. I have participated in the music production in the commercial which Kang Sora-ssi is the model. Please pay attention (to the commercial)".

Kang Sora and JQ looked like siblings in the photo revealed. Kang Sora's expression was lively whilst JQ's smile was warm and comfortable.

###

I really want to do a line by line translation but I can't sit for long, hope sometime in future other people will find a full translation. I only left out the comments of netizens and the brief description of Sora's participation in Dream High 2 and JQ's duet with another female singer.

As at this time, MBC has not yet announced the arrangement for coming Saturday. Whilst it is impossible to have new WGM new episode (no raw content except Woojung's wedding in Indonesia), I wish they will provide re-runs. It is a big dilemma for MBC to keep pushing M&L when Korean audience is boycotting it hard. I will update you guys tmr if there is any news.

Before I go, just want to rectify what I have read earlier. I have assisted in the translation of the article about WGM PD meeting the cast of WGM. While I only provided the translation related to dimple couple, I noticed that the same article mentioned the PD had not came into contact with Woojung coup,e because Eunjung's schedule was fully packed. The PD would like to go on hiking or mountaineering with them to talk about the way forward of WGM after strike (I didn't refer to that article now, just my memory about the proposed activity). I didn't recall anything about the PD saying they will film another trip with Woojung for WGM. I hope somebody can verify and confirm because the misunderstanding may invite false hope for fans of both camps.

Lastly, thanks those who send me blessings. I hope I can come back here more often and in a healthy condition soon.

Guest Moielle

I came across these two persons while searching about MBC. They could be program directors basing on the names they use, but maybe for other MBC program. They posting messages about the strike (hopefully the online translator is correct). We might be able to get a glimpse into the undying strike there through what they posts.

https://twitter.com/#!/mbcpdlee

https://twitter.com/#!/mbcpdhan

Who's the director(s) again for WGM?

-------

Topping the page again..

Pray that although the strike continues, shooting will resume.

Guest jumpum2010

TRANSLATION

Intimate (friendship) shot of Rapper JQ and Kang Sora "Just like comfortable siblings"

Rapper JQ, rap teacher for idol groups f(x) and SHINee, revealed the photo he took with Kang Sora in his twitter on 23 April.  "Kang Sora-ssi is much more beautiful in real.  I have participated in the music production in the commercial which Kang Sora-ssi is the model.  Please pay attention (to the commercial)".

Kang Sora and JQ looked like siblings in the photo revealed.  Kang Sora's expression was lively whilst JQ's smile was warm and comfortable.

###

I really want to do a line by line translation but I can't sit for long, hope sometime in future other people will find a full translation.  I only left out the comments of netizens and the brief description of Sora's participation in Dream High 2 and JQ's duet with another female singer.

As at this time, MBC has not yet announced the arrangement for coming Saturday.  Whilst it is impossible to have new WGM new episode (no raw content except Woojung's wedding in Indonesia), I wish they will provide re-runs.  It is a big dilemma for MBC to keep pushing M&L when Korean audience is boycotting it hard.  I will update you guys tmr if there is any news.

Before I go, just want to rectify what I have read earlier.  I have assisted in the translation of the article about WGM PD meeting the cast of WGM.  While I only provided the translation related to dimple couple, I noticed that the same article mentioned the PD had not came into contact with Woojung coup,e because Eunjung's schedule was fully packed.  The PD would like to go on hiking or mountaineering with them to talk about the way forward of WGM after strike (I didn't refer to that article now, just my memory about the proposed activity).  I didn't recall anything about the PD saying they will film another trip with Woojung for WGM.  I hope somebody can verify and confirm because the misunderstanding may invite false hope for fans of both camps.

Lastly, thanks those who send me blessings.  I hope I can come back here more often and in a healthy condition soon.

Thank you so much for you translate.:wub:

Guest robinblue91

TRANSLATION

Rapper JQ, rap teacher for idol groups f(x) and SHINee, revealed the photo he took with Kang Sora in his twitter on 23 April.  "Kang Sora-ssi is much more beautiful in real.  I have participated in the music production in the commercial which Kang Sora-ssi is the model.  Please pay attention (to the commercial)".

Kang Sora and JQ looked like siblings in the photo revealed.  Kang Sora's expression was lively whilst JQ's smile was warm and comfortable.

###

I really want to do a line by line translation but I can't sit for long, hope sometime in future other people will find a full translation.  I only left out the comments of netizens and the brief description of Sora's participation in Dream High 2 and JQ's duet with another female singer.

As at this time, MBC has not yet announced the arrangement for coming Saturday.  Whilst it is impossible to have new WGM new episode (no raw content except Woojung's wedding in Indonesia), I wish they will provide re-runs.  It is a big dilemma for MBC to keep pushing M&L when Korean audience is boycotting it hard.  I will update you guys tmr if there is any news.

Before I go, just want to rectify what I have read earlier.  I have assisted in the translation of the article about WGM PD meeting the cast of WGM.  While I only provided the translation related to dimple couple, I noticed that the same article mentioned the PD had not came into contact with Woojung coup,e because Eunjung's schedule was fully packed.  The PD would like to go on hiking or mountaineering with them to talk about the way forward of WGM after strike (I didn't refer to that article now, just my memory about the proposed activity).  I didn't recall anything about the PD saying they will film another trip with Woojung for WGM.  I hope somebody can verify and confirm because the misunderstanding may invite false hope for fans of both camps.

Lastly, thanks those who send me blessings.  I hope I can come back here more often and in a healthy condition soon.

Aww..! thanks alot for your hard work! i really appreciate all your inputs! even though you are not feeling well you took time out for this! Hope you get well soon. take proper rest!.. smile.gif

& i think i have heard multiple time from people that sora looks prettier in real...AH! now i wanna see her too!

i really love her in this CF! she is lively & looking pretty & cute!

Guest ary1004

It's okay ary...

thank you....wish us luck!!! ^^

FD PLESE CHECK THE EDITED VERSION

Translate please !!! Thank U

@Lil_V   yes,i notice she's thinner.

@ary1004 I want to support  your project on twitter. But I don't have twitter and feel it to be difficult for me. I'm trial.

it's not MY project, it's a project proposed by Lil_V ^^...dont worry..let's join us in next project when you got twitter...ok? ^^

anyway, read some FD's discussion in twitter and just realize 25 is actually tomorrow (i dont even realize today is already 24 (i'm in the process of ignoring the calendar coz it's SS4INA this weekend)...i thought 25&26 is friday and sat =="...so, i'm going to join the project...yeaayyy 8x0x9c.gifx6iolk.gif