[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

Omoo! the avatars are cute! really nice idea!

Ah! i'm going to try too!

can anybody tell me from where i can get the awesome Teuksora logo!? pretty please! lolx:rolleyes:

done it! thanks to monmon16!

(edit)

i really like leeteuk shirt! want one!blush.gif

awww!! those veins coming out from his arms and hands. I love that in a man (just like my hot kimchi Hwanhee)!!

Husband seems happy and built (or buffed) and is really preparing for his enlistment by getting into shape. He's got nice body definition too. I noticed that also when he did the video message to Sora because he was only wearing a casual tee.

No news to me, is good news! I cannot even imagine them not in contact with each other; Sora mentioned this in her recent interviews and they even discussed it in the last episode - that they should contact each other frequently when they are both busy. (this conversation is about them personally, really! They are supposed to be married and yet WGM allowed them to talk about it).

@arienblurr - have fun in Korea! Waahhh! I was supposed to go back to Korea next month but due to some work problems, I had to cancel. I was even hoping when I made my reservations that I would be able to bump into our adorable DC.

Guest monmon16

Hi FDs!!! I think you already saw these fanarts from the 200thday project at twitter, still I would like to post here the top picture of #HappyTeukSora200thday

9b5g61.jpg

cr; dzudzu2

AqsHUymCIAAdw77.jpg

cr:EchoPrame

So happy when to c your couple same lifestyle

9asg9l.jpg

cr:@nhb19 

9as0il.jpg

cr:@nhb19 

Aqp__8KCQAALu0B.jpg

cr:theerak_dc

9aqh46.jpg

cr:ary 

TeukSo cartoon fanart..keke..i don’t know why it’s funny  (cr. monmon16@soompi) 

@ARY: I think it's because they don't really look like Kang Sora and Leeteuk, but I tried. LOL

9arm7y.jpg

I saw someone in twitter that repeatedly used this pix at her tweets. Sorry, too lazy to dig twitter.

9arles.jpg

cr:TeukSoraFan89 

Glad that you tweeted this pix. love to see it in twitter. XD

and OF COURSE, lot of FD, DCLovers, TSL(?) tweeted this!

AqqB2UFCMAA5yMj.jpg

cr:xianlie

CONGRATS FDs! So proud of you all, we showed our love and unity. Hope we continue like this despite of lack of new episodes, news from our couple.

#HappyTeukSora200thDay 

Guest lallinachan

My heart jumped when I first saw the skin.  Was practically a love declaration, particularly if you consider the timing, and that the couple looks so much like them.

But then I got curious about what the skin looked like before and Google search unearthed these pics.

http://www.google.co...0cyworld%20skin

My conclusions?

it's NOT the first time he's had a couple figure on his cyworld skin. *boo*

It IS the first time he has had one placed so obviously in the foreground, and the biggest couple image yet. *yay*

Argghhhhh. Trying to read this man's cryptic cyber activity will make my head explode. Bampf. Bye bye world.

you are right... I have to agee with you: it's not the first time he uses some love art for his background.

well, we should think at least that he chose to change it the very same day of our trending, the 200th day of marriege. That cannot be a coincidence... well, at least I think it's too much of a coincidence ;)

Some 2010 pictures of LT during 'bonamana'.

NSFW due to unprecedented level of detail.

http://13plus2stars....ert-9-pics.html

Me: (gulp) um, what's that zip for?... That's a vein.....Kang Sora! Forget being logical!!!! Have you seen what's under these inconvenient clothes!?!?!?

*wicked mode*

LOL! I always tought Sora needed to see this side of Teukie, maybe she can grow the fangirl in her, and make her want to hug and kiss him more^^

sqd66.... thanks for making me laugh reading your posts in soompi. I am happy you like the book, and yah I agree with you...lallinachan's artwork is FABULOUS!!!!

lallinachan, I love the artwork you posted in Soompi too...the one TeukSora in airport and in bebe nono restaurant....toasting....

I also need to apologies to you for putting the message without your consent.. I was waiting for you to get back to me with the amended one but you didn't...and I feel the need for your message to be read by TeukSo....which is why I put there on the curtain...

@mieru: I agree with virya, didn't you pay too much for the book? I think it's a good idea to make a contribution for this book, you shouldn't shoulder all the costs!

And I have to say I'm very thankful that you added my wish in the picture!! You were so dear to take the time and also chosing such a nice font, really mieru, I'm really very gratefull, to think DC will see avery wish I had for them, it's thanks to you! :wub:

I'm glad you liked my fanart posted here... photoshop started to work again so I'm making some to keep practicing^^

@arienblurr: WOW! so you'll be the connection with us and DC!! Thankyou so much!!!

..........If you pass by MBC will you just shout for us to............................ well, never mind, I don't think it will help^^

by the way, you said you'll try at the agency (I hope you luck!!) but have you tought to leave it at Dimple House? It can be a good place if the agency will not take it... there is no reason to not accept it, but just in case^^

@virya: I thought the same thing!! Teukie looks more fit! I actually think it is because he promised he would start working up after SS4 in Paris... and I think it's because he'll need to show more skin with spring... not to mention the honeymoon in the jungle, if it goes as he wish, LOL!

FDs - LT changing the skin in his cyworld is not coincidence - IMHO - he is his usual self - testing our intelligence because he is smart.

He did that on purpose, as I had posted earliler. He was on twitter same time everyone were twitting about their 200th day. So, instead of saying something about it or joining the tweeters, he used another method.

It's been 200 days and most of you still don't read the real Park JungSu!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

and what's the big deal about following and unfollowing in twitter? don't let these things bother you so much!

remember - we are dealing with celebrities! Just because Sora was vocal in some of her interviews doesn't mean they have to expose everything. They wanted to have private moments too and that's what we should all give them - privacy!

Guest lk_lover

Leeteuk already unfollow Sungmin ... I wonder why, because he always followed Sungmin... :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

don't know hoy to update a picture.... phew.gif i tried but i failed sweatingbullets.gif:sweatingbullets:sweatingbullets.gif

Leeteuk already unfollow Sungmin ... I wonder why, because he always followed Sungmin... :crazy:

don't know hoy to update a picture.... phew.gif i tried but i failed sweatingbullets.gif:sweatingbullets:

haha SORRY for the wrong post... I think that twitter is fooling me, because I just check and now Leeteuk is follow Sungmin....

Hi everyone It´s my fisrt post in soompi.Im from Mexico,my English its no bad.I love dimple couple,they´re so cute together and I want they have a twins  :wub:    .The last saturday there was a ss4 in shanghai so can yu see this  :wub:       

http://

Hola/Halo!!!  (new word I learnt yesterday on Twitter!!! wink.gif )

Welcome!!! Nice to see more people from America (the continent, not the country) here... you'll meet great people here!

Sora said in the black room - don't tell me in advance - just do it - it happens naturally.  But then she also said it is all about the timing - when she feels HE is the man - her man - her love.

Aahhhh!!! whatever!!!  LeeTeuk-ssi- just do it!  I am blaming WGM for all these chaos!!   We could have already seen them kiss - it's been too long for a wait!!!

You two should kiss and get on with the twins!!! :vicx: :lol:

opppsss!! topped the page!

I wish the strike would be over so our DC could get together

I wish DC could get together so they can honeymoon somewhere farther

I wish they honeymoon in the jungle so they can throw their clothes altogether

I loved your wishes!!! ahahhaha

Hold off!!!  @mieru - if you made that into a book, then you must have spent some money, right?  And I know you made not just one because LeeTeuk and Sora each has to have a copy.

Why did you not post something like a contribution - money-wise and not just the contributions we shared in the book?  That is so unfair on you!!  Sorry, I just remembered this now.  Poor you! You shouldered everything!!

I agree with @viyra... even though my name is nowhere in that book (XD)  I'm a FD so I think I should contribute somehow too... 

I remember someone asked this already (too lazy to look for the question, sorry!) but, How are Leeteuk and Sora going to receive the book?? I'm curious about that too... :)

Well, you participated in Twitter Project ^___^

That's also AWESOME!!!! and you also participate in making it possible for the thread to go to page 300 before TeukSora's 200th Day...AWESOME!!!!

:( (sigh)

Well, it's true... and I'll continue participating in everything you all do from now on!

mieru: i sent the request u want to your mail.. 

Anyway.. I cannot find Sora's news to update here. Only Leeteuk's activities are on the news. So.. today he's going for an event of Ray and H&M Art.. with Sungmin, Yesung & Eunhyuk. He looks happy & healthy. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

pic credit: AngeLeeteuk, yesungworld

A vid link : Leeteuk & SJ at Ray n H&M art fashion event

Teukie looks good... but my Minnie looks beautiful!! blush.gif

(these SJ boys are making crazy XD)

Guest lallinachan

Some other fan art I made to kill some time (well, in real I should be doing other stuffs, but I'm too tired^^;)

muzac-10honey.jpg

aam-09.gif

credits: lallachan

Guest Yrene

I found an article published this day about the future of WGM, is in Korean, I've tried to translate using google translator but there is no consistency ... someone could translate??

Talk about two couples, WooJung and obviously our beloved couple  dimple

http://sports.donga....0417/45599029/3

Hello FD's I miss posting in this forum it has been 5 days I was not able to visit since there was no proper internet place where I went ...Mieru hello I hope you still remember me by the way nice work you had done hope I can do the same for our couple but sadly I'm still trying up to now..

I just want to share this link where the song She was played and I really wish our DC couple story will end like this as well..seeing this video makes me delusional with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZx99EWBHWM&feature=related

this link I posted do you think leeteuk has watched as well?I hope so..he might be able to miss sora by this video..

by the way I want to change my avatar same with my kabayans eventhough I'm here in Dubai..can someone show me the link of that avatar so I can be able to change mine as well..Thanks..

Guest monmon16

Hello FD's I miss posting in this forum it has been 5 days I was not able to visit since there was no proper internet place where I went ...Mieru hello I hope you still remember me by the way nice work you had done hope I can do the same for our couple but sadly I'm still trying up to now..

I just want to share this link where the song She was played and I really wish our DC couple story will end like this as well..seeing this video makes me delusional with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZx99EWBHWM&feature=related

this link I posted do you think leeteuk has watched as well?I hope so..he might be able to miss sora by this video..

by the way I want to change my avatar same with my kabayans eventhough I'm here in Dubai..can someone show me the link of that avatar so I can be able to change mine as well..Thanks..

Here

http://i44.tinypic.com/sww8j4

Guest mywebfoot

you are right... I have to agee with you: it's not the first time he uses some love art for his background.

well, we should think at least that he chose to change it the very same day of our trending, the 200th day of marriege. That cannot be a coincidence... well, at least I think it's too much of a coincidence ;)

LOL! I always tought Sora needed to see this side of Teukie, maybe she can grow the fangirl in her, and make her want to hug and kiss him more^^

@mieru: I agree with virya, didn't you pay too much for the book? I think it's a good idea to make a contribution for this book, you shouldn't shoulder all the costs!

And I have to say I'm very thankful that you added my wish in the picture!! You were so dear to take the time and also chosing such a nice font, really mieru, I'm really very gratefull, to think DC will see avery wish I had for them, it's thanks to you! :wub:

I'm glad you liked my fanart posted here... photoshop started to work again so I'm making some to keep practicing^^

@arienblurr: WOW! so you'll be the connection with us and DC!! Thankyou so much!!!

..........If you pass by MBC will you just shout for us to............................ well, never mind, I don't think it will help^^

by the way, you said you'll try at the agency (I hope you luck!!) but have you tought to leave it at Dimple House? It can be a good place if the agency will not take it... there is no reason to not accept it, but just in case^^

@virya: I thought the same thing!! Teukie looks more fit! I actually think it is because he promised he would start working up after SS4 in Paris... and I think it's because he'll need to show more skin with spring... not to mention the honeymoon in the jungle, if it goes as he wish, LOL!

What she said. :)

@mieru do you have a PayPal account? That will make it easy for everyone to help you pay. I can help you to set up if you want. But you'll have to do the banking details on your own of course.

Guest 33ru_mieru

The multiquote does not work so gonna reply manually..

@0timelost

Thanks for liking the books..thanks for participation and thanks for making my dream come true for making it possible for the thread to reach page 300....We are JJANG!!!

@Hanyi

The twitter account got suspended?? Hrm..I think we need to learn more about how to trend effectively. Anyway, it was fun that day right...haha, actually to the extent that the account got suspended...meaning, your love is so much it is overflowing LOL

@Viyra

Thanks once again for sharing the videos for 200th Day..I personally love this one.

cr.esj760423

Haha looking at Leeteuk looking at Sora, makes my cheek ascending to heaven..

@Lil_V

WOW!!!! The twitter is indeed beautifulll~~~It makes you feel happy...

the Happy 200th Day Logo gives happy feeling~

Spring sakura happiness :P Too bad I use my mobile to tweet most of the time, I don't know how to screencap it on my mobile.

@Teuksoralover

Wow you're watching The Moon That Embraces The Sun?? Haha..Teuk is Sun Sora is Moon. you're making the trending becoming even more fun..

next time, please do that again :P

@pibols

Yea~ all Fighting Dimples are awesome right?

@Hanyi

WOWWwwwwww!!! 200th Day avatar being the Top Image in twitter!!! I never know twitter has such things...

We didn't get to trend the world but we got our images being the top images.. This is cool~~

@ary1004

LOL..the damage done to twitter...btw, thanks so much for posting the twitter messages too...I love it!!!

@moielle

I didn't know Leeteuk was called fallen angel by some fans...yah perhaps they misused the word

Should be Falling instead of Fallen?? :P Angel Leeteuk fell from the sky and the rain was pouring down..

@xianlie

The pic at the back is awesome thanks to you and 3voon3looi. Btw, you might want to explain why that picture was chosen....I love the reason why :P

@moielle..

haha again...

OMG,, thanks for the translation of the cyworld

I tried looking up the meaning on what's written on the page using online translator:

늘 최선을 다하는 삶 always the best life

매일 들어와서 봄 spring come in everyday

Spring come in everyday????

I also feel the same!!!

the 200th Logo, feels like Sakura Around....Pink pink everywhere and it feels so SPRING~~

ok on to some meaningless talk LOL

Has anyone else noticed that Leeteuk stopped wearing earrings?

At the recent concert in Shanghai also and at all the appearances i've seen lately  he has stopped.

I think Sora doesn't have her ears pierced either. The close up of her ears(yes i tried to close up on her ears LOL) she seems not to have them pierced. The ones she wears on occassion were clip ons...I'm pretty sure i'm right about this...not that it matters right/

Leeteuk can't wear earrings in the military so maybe he is just trying to get use to that...or he had an ear infection on his piercing...who knows.

In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter but just some observations I made.

Guest teuksoralover

@Teuksoralover

Wow you're watching The Moon That Embraces The Sun?? Haha..Teuk is Sun Sora is Moon. you're making the trending becoming even more fun..

next time, please do that again :P

Maybe we should organize a twitter party. :) Haha

It was fun when we did that because everyone was giving answers.

I laughed with some comments & suggestions and there are some naughty ones too.

LOL. :)

Here is some old news about Sora...

*Are you guys aware that there were Kang Sora & Choi Min Shi shippers during their drama? Haha.

It is kinda interesting to see Sora act with him and we know Teuk’s appearance in the drama. Lol.

For those who are interested in seeing Sora in another drama with another leading man… You can watch these vids.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Guest Hanyi

URGENT!  ONE LAST CHANCE FOR FIGHTING DIMPLES WHO MISSED THE BOOK PROJECT!

For those who have missed to include your wishes to the Dimple Couple last time, here is the FINAL CHANCE for you to send your message to our beloved couple.  Please refer to Mieru's proposal below (please start reading from the last message of the twitter dialogue box). 

DEADLINE: 10 PM, 20 April (Singapore time)

Please raise your enquiries to @33ru_mieru or @Hanyissi on twitter for faster response.

mierumsg-1.jpg 

[EDIT] For easy identification, please mark "200th Day WISHES on CD" in the very first line of your soompi message, so other FDs may know that it is not part of the discussion thread.

[EDIT 2]

1. There is no strict requirement to use the 200th Day avatar or Fighting Dimples avatar.  Any avatar you like (or even no avatar) is always WELCOME (afterall, it's YOUR message). 

2. You are free to use word instead of avatar to advise where you are from (or you can simply choose to hide this information).

[EDIT 3]

Though this project is especially launched for those Fighting Dimples who have missed the last call to include their wishes in the Book, other FDs whose wishes already published in the Book are also welcome.  So EVERYONE can join!

Guest luvallkorea

Feeling the emptiness of not knowing the WGM outcome or new developments.

I found some old videos of Sora on her drama. And She is PREGNANT here! (sigh, unfortunately, no Eng Sub, sigh.)

Rude Miss YoungAe, Kang Sora scene

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

So pretty!

untitled.png

(credit: http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/)

@mieru and Hanyi - you are both awesome! Thank you for the continued assistance to those who wanted to extend their wishes to our Dimple Couple! You both always go the extra mile!

@imtoghai - didn't Sora say they look alike? I guess Donghae said the same thing about them when he visited the couple at their new house.

oppss!! topped the page again!!

I wish that in spite of the ridiculous strike, DC couple are keeping their faith

The faith that once the strike is over, they will be together

Of course they have to be together so I wish they will continue to take care of each other

TeukSora/Dimple Couple - be happy, be healthy and be a little cheesy (once you get on air again - Sora promised it will be more cheesy in 2012, right?)