[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

now this thread has become international! amazing!!

I guess it is time to make a roll call and everyone please identify yourselves and tell us which side of the continent you are from. Maybe I should start from me:

Viyra - Los Angeles, California, USA

now it's your turn!!

Guest Fan-sora

now this thread has  become international!  amazing!!

I guess it is time to make a roll call and everyone please identify yourselves and tell us which side of the continent you are from.  Maybe I should start from me:

now it's your turn!!

Nadia from Rabat , Morocco

Guest Sunshine8

I guess it is time to make a roll call and everyone please identify yourselves and tell us which side of the continent you are from.  Maybe I should start from me:

now it's your turn!!

Hi my name is Elif, I'm Turkish and I am from the Netherlands, Europe. 

Although I don't post anything because I don't know what to share (and I'm lazysweatingbullets.gif), I love to read the posts of our FD'swink.gif

Guest Yrene

now it's your turn!!

I am Irene Lima capital of Peru, a country in South America, although not written much because my English is null, I read many comments, thanks for the support the couple teuksora

The world united by the couple teuksora :) 

good to meet everyone - DC fans are really all over the world. I'm sure both LeeTeuk Kang Sora would be very happy to know there are a lot of us who love them.

Everyone - don't worry about how you talk or how you write - the most important thing is we all share one thing in common - our love for LeeTeuk and Kang Sora.

Remember - nobody is perfect. I too make mistakes when I post - and I don't care - as long as I can share my thoughts.

Guest monmon16

now it's your turn!!

Monmon - Metro Manila, Philippines

XD, it's feels like we're on an INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT! :D

Guest nanit

now it's your turn!!

nanita from Egypt , hiiii All DC lovers

hope wgm back again soooooooooooon :wub:

that's unfair :tears:

Guest luvallkorea

Did either LT or KS thanked DC fans for their 200th day wishes so far?  Both of them are like '"dead silent".

Sorry but the article of the PD meeting them separately is ominous. Could this meeting happen before LT un-follow Sora on twitter, LT deleting his tweet? It's like a precursor of an end? Right now, I feel the PD is selfish. At least, have a proper ending for both couples who put in their time on the show.

Waiting for the end of the strike before they film WGM? This may take ages because the Korean election is in December. Earlier they said that the strike will end on 11 April because it was polling day and they expected the opposition to have majority votes. Unfortunately, they failed -- so strike remains because they want their presidents to resign. Sigh!

@ alpenmori. Great you love the videos! I spent the whole night watching it and now my neck hurts. My twitter account is basically only used for the 200th day project --- so it's a dormant account - Twitter: jacqkorea  -- from Singapore

Guest Lil_V

Monmon - Metro Manila, Philippines

XD, it's feels like we're on an INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT! :D

mwahahahaaha...

International Beauty Pageant?

:D

Owlrite...

It's me Vina- Indonesia

you can also meet me at twitter @Lil_Vna

Hi5, FD!!!!

Have a great day all!!!

Guest AllyceSun2005

now this thread has become international! amazing!!

I guess it is time to make a roll call and everyone please identify yourselves and tell us which side of the continent you are from. Maybe I should start from me:

now it's your turn!!

Greetings from Allyce from Singapore.

Guest Lil_V

smart LeeTeuk!! I would say the same thing if I get pressured by people!

seems that he is really careful with what he's trying to say on twitter now.

Yeah, he troubled himself when he tweet Sora so last time,  about Lee Min Jung, and April Fool prank...

he's learning now, how to say something implicitly as long as we understand that.

Nice and increase curiosity.

As one of his supporters i wish he would speak a little bit more. However, that's fine, Teuk...it's so fine...

Hope they will be able to meet soon

finger-crossed

#MBCiWantWeGotMarried

#MBCiWantWeGotMarried

#MBCiWantWeGotMarried

Oh...Top of the page

Hope the strike will end soon...or now even!

I hope they will be able to meet soon

I hope they will meet or date more

I hope they will share and love more for real

Can I wish for the kiss for the next eps? kkkkk

Wish them all happiness...true happiness

Hope all FD and DCLovers keep united to support uri DC

#MBCiWantWeGotMarried

#MBCiWantWeGotMarried

Guest fprawira

I'm Dbest - Indonesian currently staying in Singapore. I never post anything but I'm always update myself about DC from this forum from time to time. Love and missing this couple so much..