Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

latest news from baidu (which came from DC i think),

the opening of ep 23, where SY/SR were spending their night together, it was in the scripts, but im not sure if they shot the scene (it looks like they didnt :crazy:):

• SY was naked waist up (ARGH!!!!)
  • a very emotional and sad SR was looking at the naked waist up sleeping SY (nooooooo :tears: )
  • a woken up SY was looking at SR sleeping using her arm as support, and trails at her lips with his fingers, and finally leaning down giving her a kiss

RAWR!!!!!

Arghhh...I want to see that scene! blush.gif Seriously, I felt cheated with the zoomed-out kiss scene and the morning after scene they gave us. When I was watching it live, I was like "what the heck?..........." :rolleyes: . I expected to see more than that! blush.gif

I just finished watching ep.24 w/subs, the prison scene was so much more touching now that I can understand what they said. Love this line "There was a woman who loved me more than myself"...boy, did I bawl when I heard that, that was so true...and the last horse riding scene...too beautiful for words. GOSH! I so love TPM , I wanna see more of our WonHoo couple...I'm missing them soooo much...huhu...what to do? :tears::tears::tears:

The beautiful final scene: :wub: :wub:

tpml.jpg

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angelface we all miss them so badly. That's why we should stick together and spazz about them!

I'm pretty sure that KBS is smart enough to keep profiting from TPM's huge success. They will milk more money into their pocket. We'll get to see more of WonHoo that way too ^^

Another 08/10 BTS/News clip (we get to see better quality clip of WonHoo side hug..but very brief one)

:wub::wub:

*quoted image*

I love this pic to bits <333 it looks so real wich is this couple's charme, can't helpe but hope that what we see is real coz it's that beautiful

latest news from baidu (which came from DC i think),

the opening of ep 23, where SY/SR were spending their night together, it was in the scripts, but im not sure if they shot the scene (it looks like they didnt  :crazy:):

• SY was naked waist up (ARGH!!!!)
  • a very emotional and sad SR was looking at the naked waist up sleeping SY (nooooooo  :tears: )
  • a woken up SY was looking at SR sleeping using her arm as support, and trails at her lips with his fingers, and finally leaning down giving her a kiss

RAWR!!!!!

OMG!!!...OMG!...HOLY S**T!!

I thought it was  so weird that after the back kiss and a zoom out kiss there was nothing else. I mean these two are so much in love and to take that love and translate it into physical worshiping of each other is just natural. Also, this is their 1st time /nite together...U don't really go to sleep...LOL!!!!

You stay up and look at each other and talk sweet nothing to each other.!!! I WANT TO SEE HOW PSH AND MCW interpret this scene. How their facial expression was like.OMG!!! PSH would have just melted me.

AND also, I was not too happy abt ep 24, when they met after months a part. There should have been some kissing...It felt like the PD was trying to cool down the hot scenes between the couple. Like 'lets not make more rumors because of how convincing you are PSH in your kissing scenes.."

Actually now it explains why MCW acted the way she did at the ending of the filming. SHE was really SHY with PSH. Avoided him like the plague. She dropped her arm frm his the moment the PD said cut..before this she was always cool with PSH..smiling and laughing with him. 

It was PSH that pulled MCW for the hug and held her to him..she responded no doubt, but shy...really shy. At first I thought they had a fight or something and MCW was giving PSH the cold treatment but now I think we know why. She was so shy around PSH and PSH just laugh and tried to make her look at him but she didn't and she broke the contact and went to hug somebody else. The look PSH gave her was so sweet, very 'OPPA"  like, trying to coax her to look at him. She did look at him but just for the briefest of sec than look away...

I think something 'BIG' happened between them. I really think so. The way PSH was acting during the kissing scenes, not part of the script! I think MCW knows now for sure how PSH feels...blush.gifblush.gifwub.gif

I thought it was  so weird that after the back kiss and a zoom out kiss there was nothing else. I mean these two are so much in love and to take that love and translate it into physical worshiping of each other is just natural. Also, this is their 1st time /nite together...U don't really go to sleep...LOL!!!!

You stay up and look at each other and talk sweet nothing to each other.!!! I WANT TO SEE HOW PSH AND MCW interpret this scene. How their facial expression was like.OMG!!! PSH would have just melted me.

AND also, I was not too happy abt ep 24, when they met after months a part. There should have been some kissing...It felt like the PD was trying to cool down the hot scenes between the couple. Like 'lets not make more rumors because of how convincing you are PSH in your kissing scenes.."

Actually now it explains why MCW acted the way she did at the ending of the filming. SHE was really SHY with PSH. Avoided him like the plague. She dropped her arm frm his the moment the PD said cut..before this she was always cool with PSH..smiling and laughing with him. 

It was PSH that pulled MCW for the hug and held her to him..she responded no doubt, but shy...really shy. At first I thought they had a fight or something and MCW was giving PSH the cold treatment but now I think we know why. She was so shy around PSH and PSH just laugh and tried to make her look at him but she didn't and she broke the contact and went to hug somebody else. The look PSH gave her was so sweet, very 'OPPA"  like, trying to coax her to look at him. She did look at him but just for the briefest of sec than look away...

I think something 'BIG' happened between them. I really think so. The way PSH was acting during the kissing scenes, not part of the script! I think MCW knows now for sure how PSH feels...*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

i think the same as you ! some people tend to ignore, avoid people they have crush on coz they're just to shy and afraid of what the other person will think if they got "discovered"

Guest vintagepolka

Have any of you here heard of Butterfly Lovers before? I know it's the chinese love story but i think PSH and MCW would make GREAT couple if there's a remake of the korean version!! :D But the story ends up with a tragic ending.. i remember both the lovers were together in the afterlife? correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest vintagepolka

Any idea of what's this?

*quoted image*

----------

MCW is in Busan now. She's doing some kind of press con with her Arrow's co-stars. I'm wondering if PSH is still in Busan? I hope he's still there. MCW flew to Busan this morning.

*quoted image*

selca from her me2day

*quoted image*

Sam Pek Eng Tay! Yes WonHoo are definitely very suitable for the roles. Even now, I can already picture them as Sam Pek & Eng Tay..their chemistry is just so incredibly strong

until now there's no remake of the korean version of Butterfly Lovers right? I think it's time they make one. eeep! and i hope the director picks the right cast. PSH+MCW fer sure!! woot!

I think something 'BIG' happened between them. I really think so. The way PSH was acting during the kissing scenes, not part of the script! I think MCW knows now for sure how PSH feels...*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

About the scene in the beginning of ep. 24, it's exactly what I felt too...I was expecting to see at least a hug btw them after so many months apart, but no...they just went on talking like any other day...if it wasn't for the brimming tears in PSH's eyes, I would have felt nothing for that scene, and I tot it was supposed to be an emotional scene. ^_^

I have the same feeling about their kissing scenes too...that some of it wasn't on the script! :P

So I think it's safe to say that PSH digs MCW, I hope he's not love sick all by himself -_- ...is it me or he looked kinda down and lonely at the finale party, it breaks my heart! :( perhaps he's exhausted but I always wanna see a smile on his lovely face. :sweatingbullets:

Sharing beautiful wallies of our lovely couple:

5ab5c9ea15ce36d3a661507.jpg

a686c9177f3e67091e5c96b.jpg

Any idea of what's this?

*quoted image*

----------

MCW is in Busan now. She's doing some kind of press con with her Arrow's co-stars. I'm wondering if PSH is still in Busan? I hope he's still there. MCW flew to Busan this morning.

*quoted image*

selca from her me2day

*quoted image*

Sam Pek Eng Tay! Yes WonHoo are definitely very suitable for the roles. Even now, I can already picture them as Sam Pek & Eng Tay..their chemistry is just so incredibly strong

WAHHH...she look so pretty...look at those legs..after months of HANBOK...those legs want to see the SUN...hahahaha

When does PSH starts shooting his film?

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS...

I remembered reading something abt MCW going to the BIFF right after TPM. I think it was the Manager who said that they thought of taking 1 day off for MCW to rest before going to BIFF...but decided to go ahead with the original schedule which is the next day after TPM ended.

BUt, now she went today and PSH went yesterday...WHAT IS GOING ON? when originally PSH was not even suppose to go but was to start shooting on the 7th.

If PSH stayed the nite and still around in the morning...MAYBE ..COFFEE?...w00t.gifw00t.gif 

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , count me in, I cant tell how much I love TPM , and of course am sure they have something going on , their chemistry is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo real , I want to see more of their BTS photos and clips pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease......

Guest vintagepolka

heeee... PSH & MCW walking on the red carpet makes me all giddy~~ korean version of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! woot!

No. there's no Korean version of BL (I think). Do you think they'll make one? I'm not too sure. because this is a Chinese legend. PSH&MCW are really suitable acting in the tragic love story..but, it will be fun too to watch them in comedy drama/movie.

now, the question is..are they willing to work together again? if they're really have a thing for one another and want to hide it from public, then I doubt they'll accept the offer to act as lovers again. but, we all can hope!

Korean stars rarely do more then one project with the same co-star the only one i've seen are, one drama and then a film together or a CF ( shin min ah and joo ji hoon)

so let's pray that our OTP will have a film project together ^^

Sadly..that's true :(. back then, during BYJ, JDG days..we can still see K actors did two or three dramas together. but it seldom happened now. I remember, back then.. Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye did act in drama together and later they filmed a movie together..in fact, they were dating for a few years. I'm not going to be greedy to ask them to act in drama.. tv ads, magazine shoot will also do! as long as we can see them together haha

Oh you watched sweet 18 and my BF is a type B too. they'we really cute together,unfortunately they didn't last and now she's married and he's doing his army(i think)

personnly i would be happy even if PSH and MCW are dating secretly and not going public coz there're more chances of break ups. the best would be going public just before marrying each other :wub: *dreaming mode on* a possible pregnancy and beautiful babies xD

Guest alethea33

omo, omo, omo! you are giving me loads of hope, marrsq! I concur that no amount of acting could have achieved what is seen on screen. It was so H.O.T. So real. So true.

In earlier vids, I see MCW more comfortable with PHS, but after TPM, there seems to be that extra effort to look "natural" which makes it noticeably unnatural. Yey, something must have stirred in from within. :wub: :wub: :wub:

08/10 BTS clip ---> if you have the YT link for this clip, please share.

201110082140371001_1.jpg 公男终映现场如何,朴施厚与粉丝一起观看最终回,“红了眼眶”
2011-10-08 21:48

[新闻记者]许雪熙

《公主的男人》最终集朴施厚与粉丝们一起观看。

10月8日kbs2电视台《演艺街直播》播出的本月6日播放的kbs2电视台周三周四电视剧《公主的男人》杀青宴现场进行了公开。

被问及他在当天的播出中,朴施厚和某人一起看的播出,他说:“和粉丝们一起看的。又激动又兴奋。”

实际上,朴施厚在大剧场和粉丝们聚在一起看《公主的男人》最终集播放。粉丝们在播出之后,眼泪汪汪”朴施厚也眼眶红了。

朴施厚在播放之后,对粉丝们一起看电视给予的助威表示很感谢,下次也有这样的机会就好了。”(照片= kbs2电视台截图)

omo, omo, omo! you are giving me loads of hope, marrsq! I concur that no amount of acting could have achieved what is seen on screen. It was so H.O.T.  So real. So true.

In earlier vids, I see MCW more comfortable with PHS, but after TPM, there seems to be that extra effort to look "natural" which makes it noticeably unnatural. Yey, something must have stirred in from within.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Exactly...100% agree with you. In the beginning, we saw in the BTS that she was all smiling and laughing carefree but in the final scenes ..she looked like she didn't even want to be standing anywhere near him. I think it's also because of all the cameras, she didn't want to make the 'wrong' move..and than people will comment on it.

Seriously, a few pages back, I posted those photos of PSH being interviewed and the background was MCW's table and that handbag on the chair was her's.

So, the conclusion is, PSH was 'around' MCW...I doubt he can just leave her after being with her 24/7 for the past 5 months. Also, to avoid being captured on screen, she left the table. There was no reason for her to do so coz, the rest of the main cast was there, so they were not needed on stage or something. She might have taken that time to do the photos so it will not be to obvious she left the table.

Archived