Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

to put it simply, i don't believe they can retract from their characters THAT fast. even if they're professional actors, there's surely some lingering feelings.

i used to ship LDG/HJH (mentioned before), but i don't really ship couples now. that said, i do wish PSH/MCW will date in real life, but if they don't i hope they'll still be friends.

and yes, some people DO avoid their crushes. :P

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who are PSH fans..must be very familiar with his heart sign right? he always use his hands to make heart sign to fans

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I don't know if MCW also has this similar hands gesture in the past or not. but, look what I've found..

MCW did the similar msg during the Arrow's press conference in BIFF to fans too (on 8th Oct). I think it's so cuteeee hahaha

*quoted image*

Aww so cute perhaps a secret code between them xD

Guest rintintintin

latest news from baidu (which came from DC i think),

the opening of ep 23, where SY/SR were spending their night together, it was in the scripts, but im not sure if they shot the scene (it looks like they didnt  :crazy:):

• SY was naked waist up (ARGH!!!!)
  • a very emotional and sad SR was looking at the naked waist up sleeping SY (nooooooo  :tears: )
  • a woken up SY was looking at SR sleeping using her arm as support, and trails at her lips with his fingers, and finally leaning down giving her a kiss

RAWR!!!!!

Eeeeekkkkkk!!! You driving me crazy! I must say that: "WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T THE DIRECTOR SHOW THAT SCENE TO US???????" "WAS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE AWARE THAT THE KIDS ARE WATCHING THIS SCENE????" That's so unfair! :crazy: I was totally insane when i saw this post. And I'm totally miss them already. Day and night I'm thinking about them even I'm studying for my final exams yesterday.

Awwww, those days makes me happy. :sweatingbullets:

Eeeeekkkkkk!!! You driving me crazy! I must say that: "WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T THE DIRECTOR SHOW THAT SCENE TO US???????" "WAS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE AWARE THAT THE KIDS ARE WATCHING THIS SCENE????" That's so unfair! :crazy: I was totally insane when i saw this post. And I'm totally miss them already. Day and night I'm thinking about them even I'm studying for my final exams yesterday.

Awwww, those days makes me happy. :sweatingbullets:

good luck for your exams!! hwaiting!!

oh yes, i think it's natural for MCW to keep a distance from PSH because, like some of you have pointed out, it's her first real on screen kiss, therefore she probably feels shy around him. she's still relatively young, you know :P

and there's some other news from baidu (which came from DC again i think). apparently according to some witnesses during the wrap up party, PSH DID interact with MCW (happily, may i add w00t.gif). MCW was sitting with YR @ another table eating, while the other main cast members, excluding PSH were sitting @ another table. PSH arrived some time later, and he stopped at the second table, and MCW came to the same table and sat beside PSH. She was later called away by someone, and PSH's assistant (or whoever) took her seat. BUT, when MCW came back, the person stood up and let MCW sit beside PSH again. w00t.gifw00t.gif

and let me end this post with some lovely photos :wub:

1c950a7b02087bf44aed81a8f2d3572c11dfcf6a.jpg

2410894bad5d119983025c6f.jpg

307115_204847116247118_100001654930434_469887_1260693370_n.jpg

307351_2490608826229_1282988011_3024700_1660384332_n.jpg

314004_2147153793527_1086761535_32036836_2103581984_n.jpg

316749_203678469697316_100001654930434_466502_822414137_n.jpg

295820_10150362773940600_590940599_10318447_780155667_n.jpg

Guest vintagepolka

good luck for your exams!! hwaiting!!

oh yes, i think it's natural for MCW to keep a distance from PSH because, like some of you have pointed out, it's her first real on screen kiss, therefore she probably feels shy around him. she's still relatively young, you know :P

and there's some other news from baidu (which came from DC again i think). apparently according to some witnesses during the wrap up party, PSH DID interact with MCW (happily, may i add w00t.gif). MCW was sitting with YR @ another table eating, while the other main cast members, excluding PSH were sitting @ another table. PSH arrived some time later, and he stopped at the second table, and MCW came to the same table and sat beside PSH. She was later called away by someone, and PSH's assistant (or whoever) took her seat. BUT, when MCW came back, the person stood up and let MCW sit beside PSH again. w00t.gifw00t.gif

and let me end this post with some lovely photos :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

omgggg!!! aahhh!! *spazzzzzz* OMG!! i want pictures of that!! eeeep! seriously! they should date already!! (or they already have??)

]

HAHA marrsq your so observant. I can never stop complimenting you haha

It looks like we are wavering from our OTP....But let me tell you, the signs are all there. I will do a write up of all the signs and post it here and you guys will know why I am 98% confident that they like each other....LOL

However, for tonite..I'll explain about the HUGGGGGG ....

Pictures:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

1st pic...before HUG

he looked /stared at her...most probably drinking in her face and her lips. His eyes are softer and more tender.

2nd pic THE HUG

this is call the waist wrap hug. He pulls her tightly towards him for a hug and wrap his arm around her waist/back. Its a PELVIS to PELVIS hug where all body parts are connected..UPPER and LOWER part. This is a sexually loaded hug. PSH DIG,WANTS PSH. I'm not to sure if he tilted his head towards her but if he did...this is not just a sexual interest but also mind. TRANSLATION: a joining of BODY and SOUL!!!

3rd pic  after the hug

he looked at her again..staring at her...and smile his very tender smile...very OPPA like...and look at his arms are still there.he drop his arm unhurriedly.

Guest rintintintin

Thanks kooriyuki for the post. Darn it! I miss them already. :( But anyways I was expecting that they will have another project between them and also I'll do my best this week for my exams and those pictures that you post makes me happy. :) (Yikes! maybe when i'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about them hahahaha!)

Guest lovelyspy

and there's some other news from baidu (which came from DC again i think). apparently according to some witnesses during the wrap up party, PSH DID interact with MCW (happily, may i add ). MCW was sitting with YR @ another table eating, while the other main cast members, excluding PSH were sitting @ another table. PSH arrived some time later, and he stopped at the second table, and MCW came to the same table and sat beside PSH. She was later called away by someone, and PSH's assistant (or whoever) took her seat. BUT, when MCW came back, the person stood up and let MCW sit beside PSH again.

Oh thank you so much for this news but why no pic of them together. Omg we need their pic. :wub:

EDIT: I just can't get over this information. Normally, if the main lead sit next to each other. It has to be some pics. Not to mention many ppl are interested about their interact. This is so weird. :phew:

Though, I agree with someone on TPM thread that both PSH & MCW seem focus on their acting career more than a romantic relationship right now but a little hope isn't hurt right. Btw, I just want to see them again on screen even it's difficult to happen in the near future.

EDIT (again): MCW Clip at BIFF BIFF MCW Clip

Guest lovelyspy

HaHa It's seem you, sapapun, check MCW me2day everyday :D .

Sorry I been to MCW tread and wrote sth quite long but when I try to find her old news to share then BANG It was crash. Everything's gone. My internet is very slow lately. It's so frustrating. I will be there again soon.

EDIT: I try to use google translation but I don't understand a word. In the time like these I really miss John Sykes :tears:

One of my favorite BTS video is the Boat Scene BTS.

In that, I can clearly see how MCW 'adores' PSH..( I use the word loosely here).

PIcture:

Capture27.jpg 

looking at the still cap...you can see how she tilts her head towards PSH.

Body language wise, this is an act of interest on MCW's part as she is exposing her neck region. Showing him her soft spot.  The head is tilting in the direction of PSH. Whatever PSH is saying to MCW..she seems very happy or it could just be BS, but coming out of PSH mouth, sounds like music to her ears...hahahahah

Also, if you watch the VID you will see how MCW gave PSH the 'long eye contact'. Long eye contact means longer than normal. A woman look towards a man is normally not longer than 3 sec before she drop the look. Anything longer, means she is interested. 

Also,we look more at people we like and like people who look at us more. When done withdoe eyes and smiles, it is a sign of attraction. Attraction is also indicated by looking back and forth between the two eyes, as if we are desperately trying to determine if they are interested in us too.

what is 'doe eyes'?

A softening of the eyes, with relaxing of muscles around the eye and a slight defocusing as the person tries to take in the whole person. Meaning, the eyes radiates love...LOL

Lastly, in this still cap , you will notice that their arms actually touched each other. But not one flinched away..rather both stayed in that position for a few sec, like relishing the touch or semi touch they shared. 

Capture24-1.jpg

Most all of us here, have been in love before, so I think we do not even need this body language thing to know that they both look at each other with interest. Both are  shy but flirts with each other like crazy. Accidental or just playing innocent and touching the man out of the blues is a woman's trick as old as time..( I know..coz I used it too..tongue.gif)...

Maybe, PSH has to close up some unfinished business with other party before pursuing MCW properly. ..MAYBEphew.gif 

Guest rintintintin

^Ha! I like that scene marrsq! (Again, I have a withdrawal until now. :( ) But I'm happy that you posted it. But when i saw that BTS scene with my mom, she said that: "What's PSH and MCW eating?" then i was laugh when my mom ask that hahaha...

Well, i wish that they will have another project between them (Just a little OT, While watching TPM ep. 18, my brother says that what's next for PSH this time??? So i said, "I want him to play the role as a PILOT???" He should be sexy if he will do that then my brother told me, "So you like that role, While MCW is her stewardess right?" Then he said that "You're really crazy when these 2 are popular hahaha..) Darn it! yeah, I'm crazy about those 2.

HaHa It's seem you, sapapun, check MCW me2day everyday :D .

Sorry I been to MCW tread and wrote sth quite long but when I try to find her old news to share then BANG It was crash. Everything's gone. My internet is very slow lately. It's so frustrating. I will be there again soon.

EDIT: I try to use google translation but I don't understand a word. In the time like these I really miss John Sykes :tears:

oh no..I didn't check her me2day..LOL..Thank God for sapapun...hahahah!!!

One of my favorite BTS video is the Boat Scene BTS.

In that, I can clearly see how MCW 'adores' PSH..( I use the word loosely here).

PIcture:

looking at the still cap...you can see how she tilts her head towards PSH.

Body language wise, this is an act of interest on MCW's part as she is exposing her neck region. Showing him her soft spot.  The head is tilting in the direction of PSH. Whatever PSH is saying to MCW..she seems very happy or it could just be BS, but coming out of PSH mouth, sounds like music to her ears...hahahahah

Also, if you watch the VID you will see how MCW gave PSH the 'long eye contact'. Long eye contact means longer than normal. A woman look towards a man is normally not longer than 3 sec before she drop the look. Anything longer, means she is interested. 

Also,we look more at people we like and like people who look at us more. When done withdoe eyes and smiles, it is a sign of attraction. Attraction is also indicated by looking back and forth between the two eyes, as if we are desperately trying to determine if they are interested in us too.

what is 'doe eyes'?

A softening of the eyes, with relaxing of muscles around the eye and a slight defocusing as the person tries to take in the whole person. Meaning, the eyes radiates love...LOL

Lastly, in this still cap , you will notice that their arms actually touched each other. But not one flinched away..rather both stayed in that position for a few sec, like relishing the touch or semi touch they shared. 

Most all of us here, have been in love before, so I think we do not even need this body language thing to know that they both look at each other with interest. Both are  shy but flirts with each other like crazy. Accidental or just playing innocent and touching the man out of the blues is a woman's trick as old as time..( I know..coz I used it too..*quoted image*)...

Maybe, PSH has to close up some unfinished business with other party before pursuing MCW properly. ..MAYBE*quoted image* 

Your analysis always make me think of that blog, "the grand narrative", and your tilted head theory in paticular ^^ see here

I wonder if the people in baidu, will open a WonHoo bar..It's gonna be grate if they have one. Chinese fans are so resourceful..they're good in digging info

Anyways.. MCW just updated her me2day with a handwritten msg about TPM

*quoted image*

Here's the news article about it :)

lovelyspy come and join me at MCW's thread pls!

she basically wrote many thanks to all who loved TPM, and the PD-nim, writer-nim, the older actors such as KJS, SuY, her seniors like JJ, KH, SM. and she also wrote, many thanks to PSH for "being in a relationship (as SY/SR)". she's happy that SY and SR get to live happily ever after, and it's a great production.

:wub: :wub:

Archived