Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rintintintin

Hooray! we had a guy shipper here! welcome ForsakenFaith! Eeekkkk! There's no news of our loveteam this time around??? Oh no, I miss them badly (I think my withdrawal will end up when 2011 is saying goodbye to us. :sweatingbullets:) While reading for my final exams, I always thinking about them urgh! We all know that we miss our loveteam day and night right?

Guest Eunhyuk.

Aww I love this couple :D Just finished watching TPM, they really fit each other ^^

But why are they called the Ghost Couple?:blink:

Aww I love this couple :D Just finished watching TPM, they really fit each other ^^

But why are they called the Ghost Couple?:blink:

Hello! big welcome :).

Because in TPM, they are called Yoo-Ryung couple (Seung Yoo & Se Ryung). Yoo Ryung in Korean, mean ghost :sweatingbullets:..so yeah!

no problem  :P

i don't have high hopes they'll date in real life, but, we can always wish, no?  :lol:

Why not ,dear? why do you think they will not? I hope they do..and I hope they read our posts..hahaha..and so they will know  its ok for them to date...wub.gif

Guest ForsakenFaith

Hooray! we had a guy shipper here! welcome ForsakenFaith! Eeekkkk! There's no news of our loveteam this time around??? Oh no, I miss them badly (I think my withdrawal will end up when 2011 is saying goodbye to us. :sweatingbullets:) While reading for my final exams, I always thinking about them urgh! We all know that we miss our loveteam day and night right?

Hahahaha  :D

They must ( SURELY) have feelings for each other but are prolly unsure whether those feelings are true or not.

They really do look perfect together. biggrin.gif

Why not ,dear? why do you think they will not? I hope they do..and I hope they read our posts..hahaha..and so they will know  its ok for them to date...*quoted image*

i hope they do, but (whispers) u know, it's upsetting to have too high hopes and they dun end up together :tears:

Hahahaha  :D

They must ( SURELY) have feelings for each other but are prolly unsure whether those feelings are true or not.

They really do look perfect together. *quoted image*

i hope they do have *more than* oppa-dongseng feelings, but i really don't know :tears:

there's a slightly different version of translation of MCW's letter, in which the part where she said "many thanks to PSH for "being in a relationship (as SY/SR)"", the correct literal translation should be "PSH oppa who presented love (scenes) together". i took a look at her letter (had to zoom in and had difficulty reading, and i can only read hangeul but don't understand the grammar), and the previous translation is slightly off.

so...the nuance is different. :tears:

Guest ForsakenFaith

From my experience ( looking at the pictures where the cast went for the reality show segment ) PSH and MCW shoulders brushed each other. When a guy likes a girl, that guy would literally relish any chance for a half-touch, etc shoulder contact.. Fact that it didn't happen just once but SEVERAL times! blush.gif

Guest alethea33

I'd like to thank the ones who posted those beautiful pictures at page 6. :wub:

my fave ones were. . . . . . . everything!!!!

So love PSH in his casual attire. could I just eat him? he's so yummy!

MCW, too, is deliciously sweet. (Her handwritten post speaks a lot about her, even if I can't understand a word. . . . . which i understood later, thanks again to our woonhoo shippers! You guys are awesome!)

That means they are meant to be: yummy & sweet. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am hoping. . .so hoping they would date in real life. This thread gives me the thrills after TPM. Will they or won't they? It's like another drama unfolding.

Guest LsisiL

For those of you who are PSH fans..must be very familiar with his heart sign right? he always use his hands to make heart sign to fans

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I don't know if MCW also has this similar hands gesture in the past or not. but, look what I've found..

MCW did the similar msg during the Arrow's press conference in BIFF to fans too (on 8th Oct). I think it's so cuteeee hahaha

*quoted image*

Did MCW wanna say : "I love you too Si-hoo oppa" ..? aww w00t.gif *I hope she made that sign to said  that "covered" love .. wub.gif

Guest ForsakenFaith

marrsq also share your sentiments about that HT show.

Have you seen TPM BTS scene?? what do you think about PSH's hug? --> BTS clip

Yeah I've seen that BTS clip of that half hug. My first hug to a girl I used to like was a half hug too. Would'nt really call it a half hug, it kinda seems like cuddling right? Before they hug each other, they were about to do something else but I guess the thought of each other probably popped up ehh? there are endless possibilities hahaha

Guest ForsakenFaith

Did MCW wanna say : "I love you too Si-hoo oppa" ..? aww *quoted image* *I hope she made that sign to said  that "covered" love .. *quoted image*

Maybe her sub conscious mind did the sign so that means she likes him but doesn't know it yet herself? hahaha dellusional me

i hope they do, but (whispers) u know, it's upsetting to have too high hopes and they dun end up together  :tears:

i hope they do have *more than* oppa-dongseng feelings, but i really don't know  :tears:

there's a slightly different version of translation of MCW's letter, in which the part where she said "many thanks to PSH for "being in a relationship (as SY/SR)"", the correct literal translation should be "PSH oppa who presented love (scenes) together". i took a look at her letter (had to zoom in and had difficulty reading, and i can only read hangeul but don't understand the grammar), and the previous translation is slightly off.

so...the nuance is different.  :tears:

I  know what you mean..but I want to believe..because our body does not lie even if our mind tells us to lie..so as I have said before..it is confirm that both have feelings for each other but will they take it to the next level or just lock it and throw the keys a way..

I hope PSH  will not back down..they look so good together..don't you think?...wub.gif

From my experience ( looking at the pictures where the cast went for the reality show segment ) PSH and MCW shoulders brushed each other. When a guy likes a girl, that guy would literally relish any chance for a half-touch, etc shoulder contact.. Fact that it didn't happen just once but SEVERAL times! *quoted image*

Yeah I've seen that BTS clip of that half hug. My first hug to a girl I used to like was a half hug too. Would'nt really call it a half hug, it kinda seems like cuddling right? Before they hug each other, they were about to do something else but I guess the thought of each other probably popped up ehh? there are endless possibilities hahaha

hahaha...ForsakenFaith..YOU ARE THE MAN!!!...action speaks louder than words...that's how men works...so yeah...why miss this opportunity..she's here close by..lets go for it..and he keeps looking at her...

And I also believe PSH was kinda embarrassed talking abt those girls that liked him ( not the GF..)..and MCW was also uncomfortable listening to it..she was fidgeting and had her head bent down when just before PSh talked abt the girls..she was staring at him...LOL

They wanted to shake hands only, that was what MCW thought they were going to do..but PSH swoop down and hug her tight..pulled her actually..and MCW responded..she had her hand on his back..plastered her palm to his back as well...it comes naturally with this man...w00t.gif

I think PSH couldn't help himself, he had to hug her..before that, he was looking at her lips..lol..look at the still caps I posted...

Ok...your cue here ForsakenFaith... hahahaha

Guest ForsakenFaith

I  know what you mean..but I want to believe..because our body does not lie even if our mind tells us to lie..so as I have said before..it is confirm that both have feelings for each other but will they take it to the next level or just lock it and throw the keys a way..

I hope PSH  will not back down..they look so good together..don't you think?...*quoted image*

hahaha...ForsakenFaith..YOU ARE THE MAN!!!...action speaks louder than words...that's how men works...so yeah...why miss this opportunity..she's here close by..lets go for it..and he keeps looking at her...

And I also believe PSH was kinda embarrassed talking abt those girls that liked him ( not the GF..)..and MCW was also uncomfortable listening to it..she was fidgeting and had her head bent down when just before PSh talked abt the girls..she was staring at him...LOL

They wanted to shake hands only, that was what MCW thought they were going to do..but PSH swoop down and hug her tight..pulled her actually..and MCW responded..she had her hand on his back..plastered her palm to his back as well...it comes naturally with this man...*quoted image*

I think PSH couldn't help himself, he had to hug her..before that, he was looking at her lips..lol..look at the still caps I posted...

Ok...your cue here ForsakenFaith... hahahaha

They definitely feel something for each other. You are right I'm sure he couldn't help himself and same goes for MCW, their body language shows it clearly. I know it too coz I've experienced the same thing before hahahaha. I just hope they're interacting with each other, if they're interacting with each other then they're probably in a relationship already for all we know. :D

It's nice to read it from guy's perspective. Yes. I also noticed they were about to do something else. PSH looked at MCW and then..they hugged.

Ahh..I really hope they can collaborate again..maybe, for a magazine shoot.

something like this..maybe? :P..that would be awesome

*quoted image*

Hahaha they really do look stunning together. Both of are probably shy around each other :P that means they are devoloping feelings for each other!! :)

The final scene of SY and SR before they ride the horse was really beutiful. MCW's smile looked really amazing with her hair falling on her face. PSH's one lucky guy! :)

Archived