Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Hello there, I'm happy that this thread came up :)

This couple would be my fourth favorite couple *quoted image*

WELCOME PMYLMH143...

Fourth?...hahahaha

This is my third and I think will be the last...they are just too PERFECT for each other!!!wub.gifwub.gif

WonHoo Couple bids you WELCOME too...

dcgj10.jpg

(CR as watermarked)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! NOT 100% SURE , BUT, LOOK AT THIS

THE LADY CIRCLE IN RED IS NOT MCW...BUT THE ONE NEXT TO HER IN THE 1ST PIC...SO THEY WERE BACK TO BACK!!!

*quoted image*

not same table :vicx:

i don't think i ship them as crazy as i did LDG/HJH (i was so emo when they broke up aft 4 years), but WonHoo is one reel couple who, if got together, will make me pretty happy! it's been one year since i like a screen couple this much (not even LMH/PMY made me look around for couple photos :P); the last i liked a reel couple was the Playful Kiss couple. hee :w00t:

Guest LsisiL

Hi TPM er sister / brotha ...blush.gif, err wonhoo shipper w00t.gif, I've some questions for all of you:

1. Did anyone here knows what kind of PSH is? does his personality are chaewon's ideal type? rolleyes.gif *I dunno either chaewon's ideal man type or her personality are, but I think she is kind of loveable  girl next door whom respected  by the elder and the younger

2. Is that true, MCW were dating Lee Min Ho, 3 years ago? phew.gif 

Guest rintintintin

Hi TPM er sister / brotha ...*quoted image*, err wonhoo shipper *quoted image*, I've some questions for all of you:

1. Did anyone here knows what kind of PSH is? does his personality are chaewon's ideal type? *quoted image* *I dunno either chaewon's ideal man type or her personality are, but I think she is kind of loveable  girl next door whom respected  by the elder and the younger

2. Is that true, MCW were dating Lee Min Ho, 3 years ago? *quoted image* 

Wait, I'll answer the no. 2 question. I don't know if there dating 3 years ago but, i heard that they have a commercial shoot together not sure. But what if that she will date PSH this time??? Oh no, I'm droooollllssss if they will do that hihihi. :>

Guest LsisiL

^

I see, about PMY I won't talk abourt her anything, anywhere .. I'm sorry (no offense), I don't like her (maybe this hatred just because both her extreme plastic  surgeries and her  "cr*epy" personality, well I'm biased here ) *sensored*vicx.gifexcl.gif, yet  I wish her an imaginable happiness with LMH rolleyes.gif

I'm sure MCW's  charm make PSH fell into " a waving condition"  blush.gif ..., by looking his eyes we already knew, there's something unusual happened inside  phew.gif ..., but it 's so difficult to analyze what MCW's feel, she  always smile to everyone, her attitude makes women even respect her  , so which " special-smile" that intended for PSH? *I mean just for him*

Guest rintintintin

^

I see, about PMY I won't talk abourt her anything, anywhere .. I'm sorry (no offense), I don't like her (maybe this hatred just because both her extreme plastic  surgeries and her  "cr*epy" personality, well I'm biased here ) *sensored**quoted image**quoted image*, yet  I wish her an imaginable happiness with LMH *quoted image*

I'm sure MCW's  charm make PSH fell into " a waving condition"  *quoted image* ..., by looking his eyes we already knew, there's something unusual happened inside  *quoted image* ..., but it 's so difficult to analyze what MCW's feel, she  always smile to everyone, her attitude makes women even respect her  , so which " special-smile" that intended for PSH? *I mean just for him*

Sorry, I'm kind of OT here, When i heard about PMY there, my mom says (She's not pretty) sorry for the fans and I don't know her hihihi. :> But i should watch her drama which is next week.

LOL! You know i must say that "There something's fishy here." Or maybe "They don't comment about them." 

But anyways, i wish that maybe next year, they have a project together which that we should happy about that hihihi. :)

Guest alethea33

woot woot woot for our WONHOO couple!

i'm glad to be here with you guys, rooting for THE pair that we wish would pass the reel stage to REAL. :wub:

Guest vintagepolka

^

ommy ... Did both of them take that picture for commercial poster  or  (fill in  the blank correctly)? *quoted image*

No.. it was just them hugging right after the shooting for the last ep ended.

my fellow TPM sistahs,

some folks over at baidu are expressing their doubts about WonHoo, but there're others who say perhaps because they want to hide any budding feelings that's why they deliberately behave more apart?

it's a contrast to previous BTS videos as some people have pointed out. :ph34r:

Guest LsisiL

@sapapun@all of tpm-er sister,

http://youtu.be/hsIJjwzVozAi find it a little ironic that PSH and MCW gave everyone a frontal hug except to each other after wrap up was announced. They only gave a side hug.
it should  there's  "something" which they want to hide from us :lol: *My shipper instink being active :lol:*maybe someone else  didn't like both of them together (so close),  they seems make " a distance" for a reason

I'm being curious of that "strange behaviour .."  (very uncommon)huh.gif

No. They hug after they finished filming the last scene of TPM.

Here's the clip's link.. http://www.56.com/u5...M0NjIzODQ.html. I hope, someone will upload it on YT later.

By the way..have you all seen the way they hugged? it was different. MCW gave a full body hug to KYC (Suyang), crew etc. But with PSH..only half hug..but see the way he placed his hand on her shoulder. it gives me.. a familiar feeling. and I hope, I'm not reading too much about this.. but I really think they're very FAMILIAR to each other.. so they just hug briefly. while with others.. it looks like MCW was giving a farewell hugs

-----------

edit

ah..thank you so much alethea33 for the YT's link!!! *hugs*

yes, I agree with you! watching their hug in that clip also gives me a feeling that they're really familiar with each other, almost like family members, therefore the hug was just a brief hug unlike the way they hugged others.

Archived