Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Tomorrow, 7th Oct, PSH starts filming his Movie.  MCW will be at the BIFF.....

Unless PSH suddenly changed his schedule, I don't think we will get to see them in Busan together...*quoted image**quoted image*

But, It was a wonderful dream.... to see them walk down the red carpet in their evening attire...preferably as a COUPLE?...*quoted image*

I'm sure he will. I read the news from Baidu here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1234993612

*edit* another one http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1236165933

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marrsq! posted this on TPM thread but thought I'll reproduce it here. Thank you for opening this thread! Hope this thread will be as active, fun and interesting as the TPM thread :) But hey, must the tagline be "Ghost Couple"? Can't it be something like "Korea's Romeo and Juliet" or something?

Omg! I'm here! Thanks for doing a place where we can ship your beautiful couplebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I love this couple so much, I ship them in real life so much since I watched the happy together episode,

I thought they can be a couple in real life or will... hehehehe they are sooo cute.

Maybe like PMY and LMH, they will realize they started to like each other more than friends after passing so much time together and doing lovers..  wub.gifwub.gif Well I know PSH think she is very pretty and I think he has a crush on her, not sure about MCW... she is so reserved.sweatingbullets.gif 

Btw, did this episode of Happy together got translated by someone? Dying to watch that subbed but found it anywhere...tears.gif

Can't someone who love this couple sub it? wub.giftears.gif

Omg! I'm here! Thanks for doing a place where we can ship your beautiful couple*quoted image**quoted image*

I love this couple so much, I ship them in real life so much since I watched the happy together episode,

I thought they can be a couple in real life or will... hehehehe they are sooo cute.

Maybe like PMY and LMH, they will realize they started to like each other more than friends after passing so much time together and doing lovers..  *quoted image**quoted image* Well I know PSH think she is very pretty and I think he has a crush on her, not sure about MCW... she is so reserved.*quoted image* 

Btw, did this episode of Happy together got translated by someone? Dying to watch that subbed but found it anywhere...*quoted image*

Can't someone who love this couple sub it? *quoted image**quoted image*

Fot the hapy together eng sub vid you'll have to go to the links in the descrition box of that video coz these video can only be seen through a link ^^

Interview by PSH on TPM and his BEST WORK in HIS LIFE....

Translated by JOHn SYKES:

'공남' 박시후 "내 인생의 최고의 작품"(종영소감)

TPM Park Si-Hoo "The best work of my life"

배우 박시후가 KBS 2TV 수목극 '공주의 남자' 종영 소감을 밝혔다.

Actor Park Si-Hoo expressed his feelings about wrapping up KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama The Princess' Man

박시후는 6일 오후 '공주의 남자' 마지막회를 앞두고 서울 여의도 KBS 공개홀에서 열린 종방연에서 스타뉴스와 만나 "'공주의 남자'는 내 인생 최고의 작품"이라고 말했다.

In the afternoon of 6th, Park Si-Hoo told Star News, "TPM is the best work of my life" at the wrap-up party which took place before its final episode broadcast in the Open Hall of KBS, Yeouido, Seoul.

그는 극중 승유(박시후 분)가 반란에 실패하고 눈이 먼 뒤 세령(문채원 분)의 손에 이끌리어 떠나는 결말에 대해 "최선의 결말이라고 생각한다"라고 말했다.

About the ending in which Seung-Yoo goes blind after fail in revolt attempt and is guided by the hands of Se-Ryung for leaving, he said "I think it is the best ending possible." 

박시후는 "촬영부터 방송까지 지난 5개월 동안 정말 많은 분들이 고생하셨다"라며 "그 분들의 고생과 시청자들의 큰 사랑에 드라마가 성공할 수 있었다. 내 인생 최고의 작품이었다"라고 감사를 전했다.

"From shooting to broadcast, lots of people worked hard for the last 5 months" said Park Si-Hoo. "Their efforts and the big love from viewers gave this drama big success. It was the best work of my life." Park Si-Hoo expressed his gratitude.

'가문의 영광', '검사 프린세스', '역전의 여왕'에 이어 '공주의 남자'까지 최근 출연한 드라마에서 모두 성공을 거두며 팬들의 큰 사랑을 받은 박시후는 "시청자들이 사랑해주셨기에 가능했던 일"이라며 겸손을 나타냈다.

With consecutive success of all the dramas he acted in recently from Honor of FamilyProsecutor Princess,Queen of Reversal to The Princess' Man, Park Si-Hoo garnered big love from the fans and he expressed his modesty saying "It was just possible thanks to viewers' love." 

'공주의 남자'를 마친 박시후는 영화 '내가 살인범이다'를 통해 스크린 데뷔 예정이다.

Finished TPM, Park Si-Hoo is supposed to debut on screen through the movie 'I am the murderer.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So far, PSH has said:

How 'PRETTY' the leading actress is countless times...

How she is 'PERFECT' ...in every way...because when he said this...he didn't specify perfect in which way...he just said...PERFECT..which we assume as the character of SR. Could he also was playing on words?...did he have a double meaning to the word... PERFECT for him in reality as well?...

'BEST WORK OF MY LIFE'...because MCW was your leading LADY?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif - can you be more obvious, PSH?

Capture28.jpg

Omg! I'm here! Thanks for doing a place where we can ship your beautiful couple*quoted image**quoted image*

Maybe like PMY and LMH, they will realize they started to like each other more than friends after passing so much time together and doing lovers..  *quoted image**quoted image* Well I know PSH think she is very pretty and I think he has a crush on her, not sure about MCW... she is so reserved.*quoted image* 

Btw, did this episode of Happy together got translated by someone? Dying to watch that subbed but found it anywhere...*quoted image*

Can't someone who love this couple sub it? *quoted image**quoted image*

Happy Together

This is fully subbed...ENJOY!!!...

Report back what you found...looking forward to your observation on our couple....w00t.gif

Omo...I squealed so hard when I read this...thanks for the info! hehe...

Do you guys know that both PSH & MCW will be at the Pusan International Film Festival tomorrow (tonight for those in SE Asia)? It's gonna be PSH's first time walking the red carpet of this event. hmm...suspicious, suspicious... :P . Anyway,I can't wait to see pix of them, better yet hoping to see they walk in hand-in-hand on the red carpet... haha...(ok...i'm dreaming but still a girl can dream right?)

A PS pic of the WonHoo couple... :wub:

*quoted image*

You mean the BIFF event? THEY ARE? OMG PICS PLEASE!

yes, I think they are. :P I've posted the links to the news that I found on Baidu about this. :)

I have looked for 1 hr and 15 mins. And I believe I fail at finding pics of them either together or separately at the BIFF or the PIFF event. *cries* help? :tears:

I have looked for 1 hr and 15 mins. And I believe I fail at finding pics of them either together or separately at the BIFF or the PIFF event. *cries* help? :tears:

I don't think we'll see any pix of them until tonight (Asia time). It's BIFF (Busan), the festival has changed its name from PIFF to BIFF recently to coincide with the city name changed in 2000 from Pusan to Busan (infos on dramabeans).

I don't think we'll see any pix of them until tonight (Asia time). It's BIFF (Busan), the festival has changed its name from PIFF to BIFF recently to coincide with the city name changed in 2000 from Pusan to Busan (infos on dramabeans).

Oh alright. I can wait... :ph34r: haha. thanks angelface ^_^

Big waves to all WonHoo shippers

OMG.. I'm so happy to see this thread moving pretty fast! Lets support them together, guys!!!

angelface.. Oh my! thank you so much for bringing such a good news to us! Now.. we all hope they'll walk down on the red carpet together. Is this possible? I think, it is. I was so disappointed because we didn't see them together in the wrap up party..so this news is really..make my day. and hopefully,..we all lucky enough to see pictures of them together tonight

I also think we've to post all WonHoo related clips, pics, interviews.

Ur welcome, sappun! yes I hope to see 'em walk the red carpet together too! Omg, i'll be elated. Like you, i was desperately looking for any pix of them together at the finale party but could not. I guess its becoz PSH got there later as he was busy attending his fans gathering.

Hi angelface :). I'm so glad to have you here with us ^^.

yes.. we simply wasn't lucky (last night). but hopefully, tonight..we'll see them together. God, please hear our prayer! LOL

Anyways, I'll just post the pictures from last night wrap up party

*quoted image*

Anyone can spot where MCW is? (yes.. I know I'm desperate!)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

--------------------------------

PS. Does any of you wondering why we suddenly hear news about PSH is going to attend BIFF?

Yeah...I thought he was suppose to start filming on the 7th. Suddenly  he is going to BIFF.... FISHY!!!  Unless KBS is trying to promote TPM and just do a publicity event for it by making both of them appear in BIFF.

But, what ever the reason, THEY ARE TOGETHER IN BUSAN...!!! I'm sure they meet up for at least for one DINNER or something...TEXT each other?...OMG..makes me GIDDY thinking about it..wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif   

Guest rintintintin

Oh no, thanks for the info angelface about them. I'm getting emotional until now. I'm surely miss our favorite loveteam someday and I should prepare myself for next week. It seems that we're hoping that these 2 are together in Busan hahaha... And my mom says that: "I read the news that PSH and MCW will attended the BIFF tonight." And my mom is interested about these 2.

Well guys, keep supporting them and I'm very very sure that they will have another project soon! :)

Hi angelface :). I'm so glad to have you here with us ^^.

yes.. we simply wasn't lucky (last night). but hopefully, tonight..we'll see them together. God, please hear our prayer! LOL

Anyways, I'll just post the pictures from last night wrap up party

*quoted image*

Anyone can spot where MCW is? (yes.. I know I'm desperate!)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

--------------------------------

PS. Does any of you wondering why we suddenly hear news about PSH is going to attend BIFF?

i think at the wrap up party she's sitting @ e table behind PSH. =X

i think at the wrap up party she's sitting @ e table behind PSH. =X

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! NOT 100% SURE , BUT, LOOK AT THIS

Capture-1.jpgCapture2-1.jpg

THE LADY CIRCLE IN RED IS NOT MCW...BUT THE ONE NEXT TO HER IN THE 1ST PIC...SO THEY WERE BACK TO BACK!!!

phew.gif

come to thing of it..they could have even shared the same table. The table that PSH is using for the interview is empty...and the back table is where all the main cast is sitting...JJ,KH,SR and I'm sure SY @ PSH...hahahaha

I also think, If that is where MCW was sitting, she might have disappeared  from the table when PSH did the interview...she didn't want to be in it..( that handbag on the chair looks like her handbag) .Compare it to this photo

mcw1006.jpg

What do you guys THINK?...I'm a real MAD HATTER?...w00t.gif

Archived