Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wanted to shake hands only, that was what MCW thought they were going to do..but PSH swoop down and hug her tight..pulled her actually..and MCW responded..she had her hand on his back..plastered her palm to his back as well...it comes naturally with this man...*quoted image*

Sorry to cut your post marrsq. BUT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I read every post. Am I missing something? LOL :w00t:

everyone has seen this BTS but anyone notice (around 3:00) how PSH helped MCW get down from the horse, even when there was that guy to help her) and i also noticed how his hand "lingered" around hers as if wanting to hold it xD

Oh yes! She's stepping on him. But he gets up rather fast (even before the staff members) to help her down. HAHA, I thought that was super cute. And after he helped her down, that hand!! omg.. PSH drives me insane ^_^

She's talking about this BTS video. See how they hug ^^

Thanks subaru24 for sharing that BTS clip. I haven't seen that one before

Ohh I see it. Marrsq is rather extremely wise with her words I must say haha. Anything that she writes grips my attention immediately T_T

Guest rintintintin

Hmmmm, thanks ForsakenFaith for your comment. You know while I'm sleeping last night, I dreamt about them bwahaha... (See, even I'm sleeping, I already dream them hahaha...)

Guest ForsakenFaith

ForsakenFaith sorry to bother you again with girl's question haha. Have you seen this vid? what do you think of PSH's on minute 3:37. I think it's a major hint for all of us..WonHoo shippers

So many beautiful Yoo-Ryung banners HERE

I don't understand Korean so couldn't really pick up what was going on hahaha. But PSH gave that box of pizza to MCW that means he cares about her right?

He was blushing tho :P

Hmmmm, thanks ForsakenFaith for your comment. You know while I'm sleeping last night, I dreamt about them bwahaha... (See, even I'm sleeping, I already dream them hahaha...)

Hahaha I want that dream :D

Guest rintintintin

Hahaha I want that dream :D

Lol, come on join with me *chos!* Yeah, when i woke up with a smile my mom says: "Again even the drama TPM is over, you can't get recover now, Do you want me to be your nurse or doctor even you're getting withdrawal this time????" Then i told her, "Of course, i don't want to besides i love them both(PSH and MCW)" Then my mom says: "Ok get your life now." hahaha... I was surprise even my mom was worried about me and also she likes these love team so much. :)

Guest ForsakenFaith

Lol, come on join with me *chos!* Yeah, when i woke up with a smile my mom says: "Again even the drama TPM is over, you can't get recover now, Do you want me to be your nurse or doctor even you're getting withdrawal this time????" Then i told her, "Of course, i don't want to besides i love them both(PSH and MCW)" Then my mom says: "Ok get your life now." hahaha... I was surprise even my mom was worried about me and also she likes these love team so much. :)

Hahaha my mum didn't like that SY was blind in the end. ohh goodness me I wish the drama extended. sighh

Guest rintintintin

Hahaha my mum didn't like that SY was blind in the end. ohh goodness me I wish the drama extended. sighh

Me too, my mom also didn't like the fact  that SY is blind urgh! And also she's upset why the king is still up there eeeekkkkkk!. But at least she appreciate the drama even SY got blind  and she said: "WHAT?????" lol.

But anyways, we also hope that there's a magic between them lol.

Found this vid..not much ..but at least we see them coming into the hall..

Curtain Call

and this was attached to the vid...

Anybody would do the honors to translate? 

Thank you!!!

[미디어인뉴스] 자체 최고 시청률을 기록하며 kbs드라마 '공주의 남자'가 드디어 화려한 막을 내렸는데요

지난 6일 마지막회 방송을 앞둔 저녁 7시,'공주의 남자' 종방연이 열렸습니다

사극퀸으로 급부상한 배우 문채원이 가장 먼저 모습을 보였는데요 인기만큼이나 문채원의 얼굴에는 미소가 가득했습니다

종방연 자리에서 문채원은 "아직 얼떨떨하고 내일 대본을 받아야 될 것 같다"며 종방 소감을 밝히기도 했다네요

뒤를 이어 도착한 홍수현! 이번 '공주의 남자'에서 물오른 호연으로 재평가를 이끌어내기도 했죠

마지막으로 ,모진 풍파를 다 겪고 사랑을 처절하게 지켜내며 탁월한 존재감을 보여준 박시후 역시 환한 얼굴로 등장했는데요

[현장음]

박시후씨 안녕하세요?

안녕하세요?

이날 종방연에서 배우들은 드라마의 성공만큼이나 화기애애한 분위기였다합니다

극의 몰입에 결정적인 역할을 했던 배우들의 깊은 연기가 돋보였던 '공주의 남자', 감동의 대서사시라는 평가와 함께 대단원에 막을 내렸습니다

Guest ForsakenFaith

Me too, my mom also didn't like the fact  that SY is blind urgh! And also she's upset why the king is still up there eeeekkkkkk!. But at least she appreciate the drama even SY got blind  and she said: "WHAT?????" lol.

But anyways, we also hope that there's a magic between them lol.

Yeahh. I hope they get together ehhh. Nothings impossible, I hope they take their chances. MCW is so pretty hahaha

AMEN....

AND LET NOBODY WAVER EVER AGAIN....*quoted image**quoted image*

OH MY GOD!!!! kooriyuki, come let me hug you!!!! *hugs*

thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us!!!!!

Yesterday, during her Arrow promotion in BIFF.. MCW told reporters that she will take a break after the promotion activities ended. Lots of offers for drama, cf etc,..but she has decided to take a break. Go to Spain for two weeks in early November. She has been working non stop..2 dramas, 1 movie since January till now. Now.. how about PSH?? normally, how long does it take to film a movie?

i think PSH should be busy with his movie until end of the year probably. Our only wish to see them together officially should be during KBS drama awards at end of the year (and maybe the korean drama awards late next year? the one where LMH got best actor or what for City Hunter recently).

i kept thinking it's PSH who may have feelings for MCW first, but...looking at how MCW looks at him from the photos at the wrap up party...i don't know. hee :P

Guest Keriwine

So happy to see this thread going so well even after TPM  has end. I'm so in love with the couple too! So I must join this thread~ And thank you everyone for their thoughts and sharing, it's so fun to read all your comments!

Even before watching TPM I have a great liking for our two leads because  they both have a genuine naturalness and sincerity that makes you feel  good even by just looking at their pictures.

Then when they're together their chemistry is so great! I am surprised  by how strong the chemistry is. There is a unspoken harmony and the way they gaze at each other on screen just melts my heart! :wub:

Usually I don't ship for Kdrama couples, the only screen couple I liked and shipped for in real life is Song Seung Heon x Kim Tae Hee. They to me is a couple that feels so right together and seems compatible  in every way, hehe ^_^

PSH & MCW gives me a similar feeling, maybe not as strong an attraction as between SSH & KTH, but the mutual fondness is surely there. Like what ForsakenFaith said, for guys actions are louder than  words. And PSH certainly didn't waste any chance to be close to or touch  MCW. Their interaction in HT and the swing scene BTS really made me  think there is more to them than an a great on-screen couple. But  because the KBS team is so selfish (meanie!) and don't like to share much BTS goodies with us, there is no chance to know how their relationship was developing off-screen. Although on screen the sparks were flying in all direction every time they met.

And like what you all shared about the BTS of the final shoot, their interaction was strange. There was an awkwardness from MCW that wasn't  there when she interacted with PSH before. Emm... I smell something  fishy here too.

But I think because they're both very very private it'll be hard to really know what's going on in reality. Anyway, I will keep an open and optimistic attitude towards them. I certainly hope they have a chance to work together again and we can know if we're right! However, if they don't and there is no more news I'll still eagerly follow them in their future projects. They have become two of my favorite actors/actresses that I just wish them to have a smooth path in their acting career and achieve success that do justice to their immense talent. 

everyone has seen this BTS but anyone notice (around 3:00) how PSH helped MCW get down from the horse, even when there was that guy to help her) and i also noticed how his hand "lingered" around hers as if wanting to hold it xD

OMG!..THAT IS SO SWEET!! 

its the thought, PSH wanted to be there for her and if you look he didn't do much except held her hand...hahaha 

But best of all, its the 2nd glance after they parted..PSH  was making sure she was ok...OMG!!! So sweet

Oh yes! She's stepping on him. But he gets up rather fast (even before the staff members) to help her down. HAHA, I thought that was super cute. And after he helped her down, that hand!! omg.. PSH drives me insane  ^_^

Ohh I see it. Marrsq is rather extremely wise with her words I must say haha. Anything that she writes grips my attention immediately T_T

Pleaseblush.gif, I'm not an expert or anything..just going by my GUT instinct...Its the way he looks at her..not very BROTHERLY...blush.gifw00t.gifphew.gif

I don't understand Korean so couldn't really pick up what was going on hahaha. But PSH gave that box of pizza to MCW that means he cares about her right?

He was blushing tho :P

hahahaha... I think what was great about the scene was, he kept popping up where MCW was..he didn't have to pass that way to hand out the pizzas..he could have gone another way..and besides..he didn't go all the way, he stop and turn back around to where MCW was.

Also, look at MCW's eyes...as PSH pass her by ..she followed  him with her eyes..and she didn't break eye contact until he looked at her...sweatingbullets.gif

blush.gifI think PSH was feeling really weird when the interviewer complemented MCW so passionately...listen to how he laugh..it was not really a laugh..more like ..'yeah, don't look at her like that man..or else...' kinda half laugh..and PSH looked at the guy and the guy laugh and patted him.. like he knew something...

GUYS... the man's code..not to say anything even if you know somethingvicx.gif

I heard that half laugh of PSH in another time and place..and to me that was the biggest indicator!!!

But, I think PSH  really is not aware how much he likes her..YES..he is smitten by her and knows that he likes being with her but looks like he does not know yet how much he likes her..not yet realize the depth of his feelings.. like denying the fact...

He needs a knock to his head before he realizes this..typical Man...

What say you ForsakenFaith? a man's P.O.V...

So happy to see this thread going so well even after TPM  has end. I'm so in love with the couple too! So I must join this thread~ And thank you everyone for their thoughts and sharing, it's so fun to read all your comments!

Even before watching TPM I have a great liking for our two leads because  they both have a genuine naturalness and sincerity that makes you feel  good even by just looking at their pictures.

Then when they're together their chemistry is so great! I am surprised  by how strong the chemistry is. There is a unspoken harmony and the way they gaze at each other on screen just melts my heart! :wub:

Usually I don't ship for Kdrama couples, the only screen couple I liked and shipped for in real life is Song Seung Heon x Kim Tae Hee. They to me is a couple that feels so right together and seems compatible  in every way, hehe ^_^

PSH & MCW gives me a similar feeling, maybe not as strong an attraction as between SSH & KTH, but the mutual fondness is surely there. Like what ForsakenFaith said, for guys actions are louder than  words. And PSH certainly didn't waste any chance to be close to or touch  MCW. Their interaction in HT and the swing scene BTS really made me  think there is more to them than an a great on-screen couple. But  because the KBS team is so selfish (meanie!) and don't like to share much BTS goodies with us, there is no chance to know how their relationship was developing off-screen. Although on screen the sparks were flying in all direction every time they met.

And like what you all shared about the BTS of the final shoot, their interaction was strange. There was an awkwardness from MCW that wasn't  there when she interacted with PSH before. Emm... I smell something  fishy here too.

But I think because they're both very very private it'll be hard to really know what's going on in reality. Anyway, I will keep an open and optimistic attitude towards them. I certainly hope they have a chance to work together again and we can know if we're right! However, if they don't and there is no more news I'll still eagerly follow them in their future projects. They have become two of my favorite actors/actresses that I just wish them to have a smooth path in their acting career and achieve success that do justice to their immense talent. 

Welcome Keriwine...

happy to have you here...

The fish is getting bigger and the smell is getting stronger...w00t.gif

But, I agree with you..they are very private people that's why its nice to see them do certain things with each other. Makes it real and not just for the camera...

I have hope..even if they do not announce it like LMH and PMY..I hope instead to hear WEDDING BELLS...wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

Archived