Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Guest LsisiL

^

sapapun: I had a feeling, I had a feeling *sing maroon 5' song mode* ..

if there wasn't happened between  them, so why they were very strange ? ... you know that The best way to cover up a relationship is to behave as usual ,rolleyes.gif

what they 've done made us super-suspicious phew.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyspy

By the way..have you all seen the way they hugged? it was different. MCW gave a full body hug to KYC (Suyang), crew etc. But with PSH..only half hug..but see the way he placed his hand on her shoulder. it gives me.. a familiar feeling. and I hope, I'm not reading too much about this.. but I really think they're very FAMILIAR to each other.. so they just hug briefly. while with others.. it looks like MCW was giving a farewell hugs

sapapun , you're insight full as always. I was disappointed MCW just briefly hugged PSH but may be it likes what you mentioned. However, PSH looked at MCW but she just kept looking at the camera and then turn to the staff and the last scene when they said cut, MCW suddenly pull her arm always from PSH. Amm It's strange.

So afraid she would feel like she want to reject her feeling refer to her answer to love in real life on 11 Jan 2011.

Everything except 3 lines are blogger's rambling. To the question about love in real life, she answered as follows.

"연애를 안한지 조금 됐어요. 연애는 직업상 어쩔수 없이 포기해야하는 부분인 것 같아요. 특히 지금처럼 가능성의 길 위에 서 있는 시점에서 연애는조심스럽고 거부하게되죠. 열심히 일하다 30대에 결혼하고 싶어요."

"I haven't dated for some time. Having a romantic relationship is like what I can't help giving up for my profession. Especially, at this point at which I'm taking the path to the future possibility (as an actress), it's natural for me to become cautious and to reject it. I want to marry in my 30s after I spent some time in hard-working."

Source: http://blog.naver.com/mdyf9f?Redirect=Log&logNo=60142554584

Translated By John Sykes @ TPM soompi

Guest LsisiL

@spy@sapapun

What I feared has come upon me;  MCW trying to deny her own feelings for the sake of her commitment ( career) tears.gif

]

No. They hug after they finished filming the last scene of TPM.

Here's the clip's link.. http://www.56.com/u5...M0NjIzODQ.html. I hope, someone will upload it on YT later.

By the way..have you all seen the way they hugged? it was different. MCW gave a full body hug to KYC (Suyang), crew etc. But with PSH..only half hug..but see the way he placed his hand on her shoulder. it gives me.. a familiar feeling. and I hope, I'm not reading too much about this.. but I really think they're very FAMILIAR to each other.. so they just hug briefly. while with others.. it looks like MCW was giving a farewell hugs

-----------

edit

ah..thank you so much alethea33 for the YT's link!!! *hugs*

my fellow TPM sistahs,

some folks over at baidu are expressing their doubts about WonHoo, but there're others who say perhaps because they want to hide any budding feelings that's why they deliberately behave more apart?

it's a contrast to previous BTS videos as some people have pointed out. :ph34r:

@sapapun@all of tpm-er sister,

it should  there's  "something" which they want to hide from us :lol: *My shipper instink being active :lol:*maybe someone else  didn't like both of them together (so close),  they seems make " a distance" for a reason

I'm being curious of that "strange behaviour .."  (very uncommon)*quoted image*

It looks like we are wavering from our OTP....But let me tell you, the signs are all there. I will do a write up of all the signs and post it here and you guys will know why I am 98% confident that they like each other....LOL

However, for tonite..I'll explain about the HUGGGGGG ....

Pictures:

Capture2.jpg

55124044201110071819041.jpg

Capture3.jpg

1st pic...before HUG

he looked /stared at her...most probably drinking in her face and her lips. His eyes are softer and more tender.

2nd pic THE HUG

this is call the waist wrap hug. He pulls her tightly towards him for a hug and wrap his arm around her waist/back. Its a PELVIS to PELVIS hug where all body parts are connected..UPPER and LOWER part. This is a sexually loaded hug. PSH DIG,WANTS PSH. I'm not to sure if he tilted his head towards her but if he did...this is not just a sexual interest but also mind. TRANSLATION: a joining of BODY and SOUL!!!

3rd pic  after the hug

he looked at her again..staring at her...and smile his very tender smile...very OPPA like...and look at his arms are still there.he drop his arm unhurriedly.

Guest lovelyspy

^

^^

EDIT: Please edit your pic. It's not showed. Thanks.

I see lovelyspy here. Maybe you could answer LsisiL's question about MCW (1st Q)

Hi TPM er sister / brotha ..., err wonhoo shipper , I've some questions for all of you:

1. Did anyone here knows what kind of PSH is? does his personality are chaewon's ideal type? *I dunno either chaewon's ideal man type or her personality are, but I think she is kind of loveable girl next door whom respected by the elder and the younger

2. Is that true, MCW were dating Lee Min Ho, 3 years ago?

Huh? Why me ? :sweatingbullets: I don't really know PSH personality but (to me) he seems nice and very gentleman like.

And I have posted in TPM tread about his interview after PP. He said that he won't go public about his relationship with GF. Basically, he won't tell who his GF is if he has one.

Btw, MCW dated in 2009 according to Happy Together 3 My Fair Lady SP.

Here the Link It begins at 12.20. But it may be short time since she said recently that she didn't date for a while.

However, I never come across news that said about her ideal type.

And we all hope to see PSH & MCW together or walk on the same red carpet but Aghhh why MCW didn't come tonight :tears:

Guest rintintintin

I already read your post guys, It's seems that we're hopeless to see our love team in or out???? :(( What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK? I'm fallen to pieces, yeah, I'm fallen to pieces....... "Breakeven" by The Script) Oh well that's life. and thanks for the pictures  angelface He's too handsome on his suit. :) And anyways, i have a feeling that there's something fishy between them. (Please Lord, make them 2 together okay?)

Guest LsisiL

Mama ... (marsq).. you're uri  love guru, chincha... since my age still  young ,  I can't read their body language as deep as you knew  blush.gif..

what a relief ...really you  gave me a new hope ...wub.gif 

aja aja ....! ..... I'll and always be wonhoo shipper ....*pls God...make MCW realize that uri oppa very in love with her, he needs her ... let she  forget all of her wishes to be single (in the near future) , w00t.gif*

Mama ... (marsq).. you're uri  love guru, chincha... since my age still  young ,  I can't read their body language as deep as you knew  *quoted image*..

what a relief ...really you  gave me a new hope ...*quoted image* 

aja aja ....! ..... I'll and always be wonhoo shipper ....*pls God...make MCW realize that uri oppa very in love with her, he needs her ... let she  forget all of her wishes to be single (in the near future) , *quoted image**

HI HUN...

LOL!! Just like all of you..I know there's something fishy going on. My instinct ALARM BELL is going off non stop...

And YEs.... I am 'OLDER', so I guess I have seen more...phew.gif

I really hope they will at least give the 'feeling' a chance. Because to many times, many people just do not take that next step and let the feelings be buried. 

I really hope they will not..I hope they follow in the footsteps of LMH and PMY and take the chance on their friendship as a base of a strong 'relationship' for the future.wub.gifwub.gif

HAVE  A NICE WEEKEND WonHooshippers!!!

Guest rintintintin

rintintintin most of us who are here.. smells something really fishy with these two people haha

Yeah, we're the same opinion( You know i want to sing a song this time hihihi. :>) What's with them now??? Please be together okay? And if you do that I'll be nice to both of you promise!!! :) And don't get me mad PSH hahaha... *kidding*

So guys tell me what "forced" to become a Wonhoo shipper and not just a Yooryong shiper ? for me it would be the swing scene BTS.PSH wanting to try to swing what adorable but their close interaction was even batter ! it made me all giddy xD

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Hello! mind if I join?

Love this couple so much. and yes, like everybody in here, I do agree that they look good together

and I'm wishing too that they'd date for real.

The scene in TPM wherein SY kissed SR's back left my mouth hanging, and caused me to giggle in delight

so sensual and yet so pure.

latest news from baidu (which came from DC i think),

the opening of ep 23, where SY/SR were spending their night together, it was in the scripts, but im not sure if they shot the scene (it looks like they didnt :crazy:):

• SY was naked waist up (ARGH!!!!)
  • a very emotional and sad SR was looking at the naked waist up sleeping SY (nooooooo :tears: )
  • a woken up SY was looking at SR sleeping using her arm as support, and trails at her lips with his fingers, and finally leaning down giving her a kiss

RAWR!!!!!

Guest alethea33

just asking. i'm re-watching the kiss scene. just wondering whether the script really asked for two kisses or did they just NATURALLY give in? (say they GAVE IN, PLEEEEEEESE)

latest news from baidu (which came from DC i think),

the opening of ep 23, where SY/SR were spending their night together, it was in the scripts, but im not sure if they shot the scene (it looks like they didnt :crazy:):

• SY was naked waist up (ARGH!!!!)
  • a very emotional and sad SR was looking at the naked waist up sleeping SY (nooooooo :tears: )
  • a woken up SY was looking at SR sleeping using her arm as support, and trails at her lips with his fingers, and finally leaning down giving her a kiss

RAWR!!!!!

Why didn't they film it >_< or perhaps they did but it got cut away just like that leaked laundry scene ? we may perhaps have a chance to see it in the director's cut then ^_~

Archived