Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Guest rintintintin

There was an awkwardness from MCW that wasn't  there when she interacted with PSH before. Emm... I smell something  fishy here too.

But I think because they're both very very private it'll be hard to really know what's going on in reality. Anyway, I will keep an open and optimistic attitude towards them. I certainly hope they have a chance to work together again and we can know if we're right! However, if they don't and there is no more news I'll still eagerly follow them in their future projects. They have become two of my favorite actors/actresses that I just wish them to have a smooth path in their acting career and achieve success that do justice to their immense talent. 

I was thinking about your post. What if they're together then they will cover there face in the camera there???? You know, it's quite funny if they do that hihihi. Me too, I'm expecting that they will team up once more for another drama or movie, and I'm sure that some people in the world will request that.

@sapapun: Hopefully, I wish that they will go to our country and PSH and MCW will say "Mabuhay Philippines" when they will step in our airport. Sure, remind me if they will go on our country and take some pictures hahaha... :)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, talking about BBQ.. let me re-post this picture of them eating BBQ on September 28th. This was organized by PSH's fans

Look at the way he looks at her.. so caring and OPPA like (quoting marrsq)

this is also, one of my most favorite pictures of them

MCW is the one with red ribbon

*quoted image*

Hiya sapapun...

are you getting any work done at all in the office...hahahahaw00t.gif

yes...very OPPA like...OPPA =  BOYFRIEND!!

if i'm not mistaken, this bbq was after the interview with the pizza. The cast was working really hard and late ...and i think its also after the kiss by the bonfire...

MCW looks really tired as well as PSH...so I deduce that look PSH gave to MCW was like a caring  and worried look and I assume the conversation should be along the lines of ... 'you have to eat more..I know you are tired..but eat...if not you might get sick'...

That's how I see that look...

the look my hubby would give me too  when I don't listen to him..but he is trying to be caring and tender in advising me...w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest cutecurly

So happy to see this thread going so well even after TPM  has end. I'm so in love with the couple too! So I must join this thread~ And thank you everyone for their thoughts and sharing, it's so fun to read all your comments!

Even before watching TPM I have a great liking for our two leads because  they both have a genuine naturalness and sincerity that makes you feel  good even by just looking at their pictures.

Then when they're together their chemistry is so great! I am surprised  by how strong the chemistry is. There is a unspoken harmony and the way they gaze at each other on screen just melts my heart! :wub:

Usually I don't ship for Kdrama couples, the only screen couple I liked and shipped for in real life is Song Seung Heon x Kim Tae Hee. They to me is a couple that feels so right together and seems compatible  in every way, hehe ^_^

PSH & MCW gives me a similar feeling, maybe not as strong an attraction as between SSH & KTH, but the mutual fondness is surely there. Like what ForsakenFaith said, for guys actions are louder than  words. And PSH certainly didn't waste any chance to be close to or touch  MCW. Their interaction in HT and the swing scene BTS really made me  think there is more to them than an a great on-screen couple. But  because the KBS team is so selfish (meanie!) and don't like to share much BTS goodies with us, there is no chance to know how their relationship was developing off-screen. Although on screen the sparks were flying in all direction every time they met.

And like what you all shared about the BTS of the final shoot, their interaction was strange. There was an awkwardness from MCW that wasn't  there when she interacted with PSH before. Emm... I smell something  fishy here too.

But I think because they're both very very private it'll be hard to really know what's going on in reality. Anyway, I will keep an open and optimistic attitude towards them. I certainly hope they have a chance to work together again and we can know if we're right! However, if they don't and there is no more news I'll still eagerly follow them in their future projects. They have become two of my favorite actors/actresses that I just wish them to have a smooth path in their acting career and achieve success that do justice to their immense talent. 

Hi, I  have been enjoyed reading all the comments :). Marrsq...you are wonderful. Keriwine...what you wrote...is exactly as my thoughts :). I also adore SSH and KTH couple. Always looking forward for their happy announcement. But honestly...I am captivated with the chemistry between MCW and PSH and they did it naturally. It shoots out from the screen and we feel it.  The looks, the touchof hands, the longing etc...I am sure the feeling is there but they need to sort themselves first. After all it's been less than a week and the missing will starts to kick in :). I am sure all MCW and PSH fans will give them  blessings if they really become a couple :).    

I am curious how these two  first met long ago :)...anyone have info?

Guest ForsakenFaith

ForsakenFaith: Glad that you participate on these forum, I'm happy about that. Keep posting bro! :)

Hey. Pleasures all mine aight. :D 

Hahahaha can't wait to see PSH and MCW dating. 

Guest rintintintin

Hey. Pleasures all mine aight. :D 

Hahahaha can't wait to see PSH and MCW dating. 

Yeah right buddy! Oh please if the news is true, I'll be the luckiest girl in the whole wide universe hahaha.. :)

Hi, I  have been enjoyed reading all the comments :). Marrsq...you are wonderful. Keriwine...what you wrote...is exactly as my thoughts :). I also adore SSH and KTH couple. Always looking forward for their happy announcement. But honestly...I am captivated with the chemistry between MCW and PSH and they did it naturally. It shoots out from the screen and we feel it.  The looks, the touchof hands, the longing etc...I am sure the feeling is there but they need to sort themselves first. After all it's been less than a week and the missing will starts to kick in :). I am sure all MCW and PSH fans will give them  blessings if they really become a couple :).    

I am curious how these two  first met long ago :)...anyone have info?

aha!! w00t.gif

I was never a fan of MCW or PSH than, so I never followed them. But, if you listen to how PSH answers the Q, sounds like he knows her long before they became actors. Before MCW debut at least...abt 5 years ago

So, sapapun and I  made a calculated deduction and agrees that they might have met in Church. They could be from the same Church or met during Church activities.Kinda like frm the same Parish.

But, we could be way off...and they could have met while in training before their debut...

just us going CRAZY like a MAD HATTER..tongue.gif

Guest ForsakenFaith

marrsq I can't concentrate doing my work!!! today is a good day for all of us.. ;)

Welcome cutecurly! great to see that you gave your 1st time post to this thread ^^ haha. I'm happy to see more and more people joining..

I agree with what you've said about PSH-MCW..

Based on PSH's tweet..they should have at least knew each other for more than 5 years. He said, he hadn't seen her for 5 years prior to TPM. and MCW also said that she knew PSH before her debut (she debuted in 2007)

Wow thanks for sharing. That's pretty darn amazing eh don't you think? :D

MCW and PSH used to belong to the same management company (according to someone in baidu). it should be pre-debut for MCW, that's why PSH always thought of her as a younger sister.

anyway, regarding that bbq dinner, that person who leaked it said the person who saw them actually asked for MCW's autograph. but i dunno it happened when. it could be during the bbq on sep 28 as the photo posted here.

Now, talking about BBQ.. let me re-post this picture of them eating BBQ on September 28th. This was organized by PSH's fans

Look at the way he looks at her.. so caring and OPPA like (quoting marrsq)

this is also, one of my most favorite pictures of them

MCW is the one with red ribbon

*quoted image*

is it just me who 've seen PSH's cheek are blushing? everyone pls look at his face blush.gif like red on a rose wub.gif

What does it means?huh.gif  (*call marrsq mama, our love guru* w00t.gif

Guest cutecurly

Thank you ! :)

Maybe can do some background check?

PSH debut fairly late at 27 years if I'm not mistaken. Are they from the same company then? My instinct goes with this.

I watched MCW in Brilliant Legacy. Even tough she plays the second lead but she is a kind of 'bad girl' that you cannot hate.

PSH is a new addiction for me. There are many actors with killer smiles in Korea. But to me ..PSH is the winner here. He is always smiling. That's his nature.

If the fans pray ..pray  and pray hard enough...God will listen to us who meant well.

Its not easy to be celebrities couple when every little things will be under scrutiny..like what we are doing now :) But all for good causes .

This is serious case of WITHDRAWAL from TPM....

What am I going to do this Wed and Thur? OH NO.... I miss them so much...SR and SY...PSH and MCW...tears.gif

And I really hope that bbq dinner was not the one given by the FANS...

I can't bring myself to watch TPM over again...coz that will mean I have to say goodbye all over again..hahahaha

CRAZY... I'm going BONKERS...blink.gif

is it just me who 've seen PSH's cheek are blushing? everyone pls look at his face *quoted image* like red on a rose *quoted image*

What does it means?*quoted image*  (*call marrsq mama, our love guru* *quoted image*

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

You make me laugh so hard...

I'm no love guru...LOL

Maybe..just maybe .. .Bcoz its a BBQ..and there's an open fire in front of him...hahahahaha

In the picture it does look kinda red..could it be the makeup..or the angle of the pic?

Bcoz,  PHS looks relax and at ease...the lines of his mouth and face are all relax...there's nothing to suggest he is embarrass or nervous. So not really sure...

its just a hobby..not an expert or anything...So, I can be really WRONG about all this... ( hhmmm..doubt it!!!)

someone over @ baidu analyzed the bbq dinner and came up with this:

this person says, she doesn't know how korean artistes are, but for china/taiwan artistes, usually it is easy to get signatures from the artistes if one happen to meet them on the streets, but to take a photo together will be difficult. anyway, to be able to obtain signature from MCW this easily for this fan who saw MCW n PSH eating together probably means that they were alone (ie, without their assistants/managers).

anyway, come to think of it, the fan who leaked this bit of info would have said he/she saw "TPM cast having bbq dinner together" instead of "PSH and MCW eating together", right? :P

someone over @ baidu analyzed the bbq dinner and came up with this:

this person says, she doesn't know how korean artistes are, but for china/taiwan artistes, usually it is easy to get signatures from the artistes if one happen to meet them on the streets, but to take a photo together will be difficult. anyway, to be able to obtain signature from MCW this easily for this fan who saw MCW n PSH eating together probably means that they were alone (ie, without their assistants/managers).

anyway, come to think of it, the fan who leaked this bit of info would have said he/she saw "TPM cast having bbq dinner together" instead of "PSH and MCW eating together", right?  :P

Usually, the managers and minders will block the fans from asking for signatures. So, it is possible they were alone..but why..oh ..why didn't he take a picture ..even if it was from far...!!!

Guest ForsakenFaith

@sapapun if that's a different bbq then its a good sign!

And the best part is they were probably having it alone. hahaha

Guest rintintintin

English translated news about TPM's D-cut DVD, novels etc

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011101016185038119

Overseas promotional activities please!!!

-----------------

Similar news

KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Princess’ Man, which was completed on the 6th, has been drawing a lot of attention with its contents business.

On the 10th, according to the production company for the series, the book version of Princess’ Man sold out in a week and many people are giving a reservation calls for the second one.

People can watch the series through iPad and e-book version of the  series will be released by the end of this month. Many publishing  companies in foreign countries, including, Japan, China, Taiwan,  Thailand, Indonesia, and more want to sign a contract  for the publication rights.

In addition, the cartoon version of the series will be released on the 17th.

The series has been sold to ten Asian countries, including, Japan,  Cambodia, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, and  more.

The series will be made into a DVD as well.

Source: TV Report

Geeezzzz! how come they didn't include my country there? I'm so sad. :( But anyway, I do hope that they will promote there drama in our country someday.

I was thinking, was there a possibility that our love team are getting together? Eeeeerrrrr, I'm getting withdrawal this time urgh! Even when Wed. and Thurs. are coming around to us, I already miss our love team now? :tears:

TPM -PSH

CR to the uploader

Honestly, I'm just going 'googoogaga' over this couple... 

PSH was standing at MCW's table facing her . If you look, the person with the cap is 'SM'. Cross reference the sitting arrangement, its (anti clock wise) SM, JJ, KH and MCW

So where PSH is standing is directly (close enough!) opposite of MCW! (obvious but not too obvious!)

Makes me think he came to the table initially and had a chat with all of them. After that, MCW joined him at the other table...wub.gif

Archived