Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ForsakenFaith

hahahaha... I think what was great about the scene was, he kept popping up where MCW was..he didn't have to pass that way to hand out the pizzas..he could have gone another way..and besides..he didn't go all the way, he stop and turn back around to where MCW was.

Also, look at MCW's eyes...as PSH pass her by ..she followed  him with her eyes..and she didn't break eye contact until he looked at her...*quoted image*

*quoted image*I think PSH was feeling really weird when the interviewer complemented MCW so passionately...listen to how he laugh..it was not really a laugh..more like ..'yeah, don't look at her like that man..or else...' kinda half laugh..and PSH looked at the guy and the guy laugh and patted him.. like he knew something...

GUYS... the man's code..not to say anything even if you know something*quoted image*

I heard that half laugh of PSH in another time and place..and to me that was the biggest indicator!!!

But, I think PSH  really is not aware how much he likes her..YES..he is smitten by her and knows that he likes being with her but looks like he does not know yet how much he likes her..not yet realize the depth of his feelings.. like denying the fact...

He needs a knock to his head before he realizes this..typical Man...

What say you ForsakenFaith? a man's P.O.V...

Yeap, that's how a guy would behave when they're around somebody they like. That's exactly the same thing I feel PSH is going through. He's in that stage where he's thinking whether those feelings are genuine or not. Looking at those pictures where MCW was starring at PSH during the wrap up party, boy oh boy.. Those eyes, they tell the story. She's definitely interested in PSH. Besides they were sitting back to back at the wrap up party no? So she prolly got up from her seat to sit beside PSH, now that really does mean something eh? Like all people, we tend to get closer to the person we like, etc sit beside that person!

Guest lovelyspy

@kooriyuki Is the pics of MCW & PSH taken from fans or media? I find it strang like sapapun said since the first time you or someone here (sorry I can't remember) mentioned that they was sitting next to each other coz there were no pic at all. The media can't miss these, right? I suspect wheather they avoid it or the media don't allow to take their pics.

FAN VID of our WonHoo Couple combine their previous sageuk drama.

The princess's man- new drama-Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won

Yeap, that's how a guy would behave when they're around somebody they like. That's exactly the same thing I feel PSH is going through. He's in that stage where he's thinking whether those feelings are genuine or not. Looking at those pictures where MCW was starring at PSH during the wrap up party, boy oh boy.. Those eyes, they tell the story. She's definitely interested in PSH. Besides they were sitting back to back at the wrap up party no? So she prolly got up from her seat to sit beside PSH, now that really does mean something eh? Like all people, we tend to get closer to the person we like, etc sit beside that person!

Agreed. PSH is not going to rush into this...he needs to make sure his feelings are real...however, he is keeping MCW close by..that's for sure. Yup..now I see a pattern to MCW..she is shy with PSH...she likes him a lot but she acts nonchalantly in front of PSH..but gives out subtle signals. However, When PSH is not looking and if she thinks people are not noticing...she 'devours' him..and I say this literally. If those eyes can eat the man..it WILL...

Actually, if you look at that picture, doesn't it remind you of how Princess SR looks at SY?...that full of love look SR always gives SY?...I don't see a difference frm SR/MCW and SY/PSH...wink.gif

@kooriyuki Is the pics of MCW & PSH taken from fans or media? I find it strang like sapapun said since the first time you or someone here (sorry I can't remember) mentioned that they was sitting next to each other coz there were no pic at all. The media can't miss these, right? I suspect wheather they avoid it or  the media don't allow to take their pics.

FAN VID of our WonHoo Couple combine their previous sageuk drama.

The princess's man- new drama-Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won

lovelyspy the pictures were taken by fans..or the witness. definitely not the media. if media got those pictures, we definitely have seen those pics in many news articles/videos. also, we won't see them so carefree around each other

I think its a picture taken by the crew or the helpers at the function. And its leaked now...YESSS..Thank you to that person!!

Did you read some comments at baidu? about their pictures? some said, the way MCW looks at PSH,. is a sister like haha.

To me..it's obvious, she adores him. too bad, PSH was back facing the camera and he wasn't looked at MCW's direction. But don't you find it STRANGE? that we see NO pictures of them seating together..coming from media? it's like..they avoided to get capture.

u can understand chinese too? yup some at baidu said they think she respects him as an oppa. the mood over at baidu is not as positive as here, tho yes, many of them DO ship PSH/MCW. i think most of them (n myself) have been hurt too many times by shipping couples AND THEY DUN COME TRUE :tears:

@kooriyuki Is the pics of MCW & PSH taken from fans or media? I find it strang like sapapun said since the first time you or someone here (sorry I can't remember) mentioned that they was sitting next to each other coz there were no pic at all. The media can't miss these, right? I suspect wheather they avoid it or the media don't allow to take their pics.

it's taken by fans who then uploaded to their DC, i think.

i think they're at a stage where (IF something IS happening), they want to keep it under wraps. besides, PSH DID say before he will not announce if he is dating or not.

OT abit, i think MCW looks abit like Eugene. let's hope MCW n PSH will be like Eugene and her husband (can't rem his name :P)!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest ForsakenFaith

Agreed. PSH is not going to rush into this...he needs to make sure his feelings are real...however, he is keeping MCW close by..that's for sure. Yup..now I see a pattern to MCW..she is shy with PSH...she likes him a lot but she acts nonchalantly in front of PSH..but gives out subtle signals. However, When PSH is not looking and if she thinks people are not noticing...she 'devours' him..and I say this literally. If those eyes can eat the man..it WILL...

Actually, if you look at that picture, doesn't it remind you of how Princess SR looks at SY?...that full of love look SR always gives SY?...I don't see a difference frm SR/MCW and SY/PSH...*quoted image*

Yeap it really did remind me of how SR looks at SY. :D Hahahaha right. :P Some people say the way she looks at him is sisterly-like, to me it really doesn't seem that way. Her gaze is full of affection, I mean look at that smile when she was looking at him!!

anyway, at the TPM main thread, someone posted that there's gonna be director's cut DVD box! Woohoo! i hope they include lotsa cut out scenes. :lol:

EDIT: oh my oh my oh my!!! someone @ baidu said, some korean fan's brother (?) saw MCW n PSH eating together @ some samgyupsal (bbq) place! im not sure when, but im guessing it should be during the filming of TPM. :rolleyes:

Guest lovelyspy

Sorry to cut your post.

Well, MCW's nickname is "eagle eyes". She's indeed live up to her nickname afterall.

She got the nickname from POTW. The way she looked at MGY in swing scene was like she wanna eat her LOL. I also saw a famiilar look of her when she was talking with HHJ off-scene in BL too. I guess it's the look when MCW is really interested and fond with someone.

Guest Keriwine

Thanks for all the welcome!!! Feel very warm here and will be keep staying here~

And waw, so happy to see the thread moving so quickly! Going to add a quick word in (as I can't concentrate on my work, hehe:P)

Kooriyuki, I can read Chinese too and I find the mood of the fans in Baidu very interesting and funny (in good way). Yes, the mood between there and here is so different. We are quietly optimistic while they're quietly pessimistic...It's like they try to deny any signs they see as just normal friendship behaviors (but then you could tell they're secretly rooting for something more). Their behavior is kinda like how Marrsq and ForsakenFaith describe PSH actions and feelings now.  Quoting Marrsq "not going to rush into this...he needs to make sure his feelings are real..."

It's this so interesting? The star and fans acting alike, hahaha :lol:

sapapun, i think she's interested in him (or whatever he's saying then is interesting haha). i mean, let's face it, we girls tend to fall more easily compared to guys. and especially it's her first lead role, her first time playing a character that gives so much into a relationship in a drama. she might not have come out from the role THIS quickly. furthermore, remember they have to do narration for the last horse riding scene, which means, i think after shooting the scene, they probably headed back to KBS together to do the voice-over recording before going to the wrap up party.

Keriwine, yes, it's like the chinese fans are afraid of being hurt. like me. so im trying my best to stay rational. hee :lol: anyway, i can't concentrate on my work too :P

Guest rintintintin

Eeeeekkkkkk! I'm sweating when kooriyuki post those pictures here!!!!! Thanks for that. For me, there's a little something between them but we can't say if it's true or not. But I'm very sure that someday they will be together. (Oh angels in heaven, make them 2 together OK?) And just a little OT here, Do you mean they will release the directors cut of that drama???? Oh no!( Yehey! That's my early Christmas gift for me. Love it! :) )

ForsakenFaith: Glad that you participate on these forum, I'm happy about that. Keep posting bro! :)

anyway, at the TPM main thread, someone posted that there's gonna be director's cut DVD box! Woohoo! i hope they include lotsa cut out scenes.  :lol:

EDIT: oh my oh my oh my!!! someone @ baidu said, some korean fan's brother (?) saw MCW n PSH eating together @ some samgyupsal (bbq) place! im not sure when, but im guessing it should be during the filming of TPM.  :rolleyes:

OMGGG!  *hugs*kISS*

seriously?..or just somebody that looks like them?..I mean I want to believe..SO BADDD...

I hope its true...wub.gif

I'm so happy you are with us kooriyuki!!!

it wasn't the dinner that the fans gave them right?..the dinner was bbq...

were they together, just the 2 of them?...that's HUGE..if they did!!

Guest rintintintin

Regarding the D-cut DVD..here is the original news source

As I said before, many countries are trying to get the airing license for TPM. From today news, it says that TPM will airs in Taiwan in December. I'm not sure with how things work in Kdramas..but I think, both PSH & MCW will go overseas to promote TPM. At least, in one country.

It's good that you can also read Chinese, Keriwine. We needs more stalkers to look for WonHoo's info LOL

I wish they will go to our country someday(Philippines) :( And if they will do that I'm gonna go to our airport and witness to see them. I wish that they will do that. :)

Guest lovelyspy

sapapun, i think she's interested in him (or whatever he's saying then is interesting haha). i mean, let's face it, we girls tend to fall more easily compared to guys. and especially it's her first lead role, her first time playing a character that gives so much into a relationship in a drama. she might not have come out from the role THIS quickly. furthermore, remember they have to do narration for the last horse riding scene, which means, i think after shooting the scene, they probably headed back to KBS together to do the voice-over recording before going to the wrap up party.

Keriwine, yes, it's like the chinese fans are afraid of being hurt. like me. so im trying my best to stay rational. hee :lol: anyway, i can't concentrate on my work too :P

This is not MCW firs leading role. Acutally, it's the 3 rd but yes, it's the first that she got the leading role that put so much emotion into a relationship.

EDIT: oh my oh my oh my!!! someone @ baidu said, some korean fan's brother (?) saw MCW n PSH eating together @ some samgyupsal (bbq) place! im not sure when, but im guessing it should be during the filming of TPM.

@kooriyuki Wowwwwww Love this news. But I doubt that they were have time to eat peacefully during filming TPM hahaha. May be on 7 Oct. before PSH went to BIFF :w00t:

Sorry to cut your post.

Well, MCW's nickname is "eagle eyes". She's indeed live up to her nickname afterall.

She got the nickname from POTW. The way she looked at MGY in swing scene was like she wanna eat her LOL. I also saw a famiilar look of her  when she was talking with HHJ off-scene in BL too. I guess it's the look when MCW is really interested and fond with someone.

So, I am right...spot on!..hahahaha...

what a nickname. Hope she is just as viciousblush.gif

Archived