[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

Song Il-Kook: jTBC "Fermented Family" starts shooting

03-Oct-2011

20111004_1317682025_94264600_1.jpg

General service channel jTBC Opening Special Mini Series, "Fermented Family" started shooting.

At the first shooting of the drama in Seoul, Song Il-gook stood out in  his black suit and bangs, looking very modern and chic. He takes on the  role of Kim Ho-tae in "Fermented Family".

On this day, Ki-tae visits the restaurant Cheon Ji In and Song Il-gook  talked a lot with PD Park Chan-hong and rookie actor Kim Sang-hoon.

He also bought Kimbab and drinks for the staff who didn't have breakfast  in the morning. The staff also bought him a cake for his birthday on  the next day.

Many Japanese fans gathered around the Insadong area to see Song Il-gook, proving his popularity.

Song Il-gook said, "Despite the fact that it was the first shoot, I am  looking forward to working more with my fellow actors and staff as we  get along together. I think it's going to be enjoyable".

"Fermented Family" is about a family who are poor in living life but own  a restaurant, and the mysterious visitors that visit. Coming soon on  the 7th of December.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

6209966742_9588af965c_o.jpg

6209451771_728082ce1f_o.jpg

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Kona, super photos! Thank you for news and for all!

The guy from picture no. 3 (left, down) is Lee Jae Yong or I'm wrong? The casting is finalized?

SIk look gorgeous and so young! I'm sure he will melt many hearts with this drama! Fighting, Prince!

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear fans Gentle songilgook :w00t:

Dear unni kona , Thank you very much :lol:

Dear Song Il Gook with this model is more attractive :w00t:

Upcoming Drama "Fermented Family" Starring Song Il Gook Begins Filming

c9183cfc17d47ba8f91a94d4569c7a06_large.jpg

Upcoming drama “Fermented Family,” which stars Song Il Gook and Park Jin Hee began shooting in the Insadong area of Seoul at the end of October. Local news agencies reported that a number of Song Il Gook’s Japanese fans have gathered at the filming site to catch a glimpse of the actor, proving his popularity.

The drama’s first shooting involved the filming of scenes with Song Il Gook’s character Ki Ho Tae visiting a restaurant. The actor, best known for playing the title role in "Jumong," stepped out in a modern and chic style, wearing a black suit and sideswept bangs grazing his eyes and covering his forehead.

He had reportedly livened up the set by buying kimbap and drinks for the staff who did not get to have breakfast that morning. In return, the staff presented him with a cake for his coming birthday.

“Fermented Family” is about the crossed paths of two daughters who take ownership of their father’s restaurant, and someone who is looking for a piece of his past. The drama premieres on jTBC on December 7.

cf986469659bf08d6824546b8aeaf8b5_large.jpg

Source:Soompi

Hi, SIKers!

I'm almost sure that guy in 3rd picture from inside is Lee Jae Yong; if he really plays in FF, it would be the 5th drama with SIK? Let's remember the team  Song Il Kook - Lee Jae Yong : Haeshin, Jumong, Lobbyist, A Man Called God. Is now the 5th, FF? Hello, jTBC, dear jTBC, sweet jTBC, what casting have you for Fermented Family???? Who's playing there??? 

First picture from Song Il-Kook’s Fermentation Family

Source:  http://koreanvibe.co...drama#more-7465

Oct 4, 2011   Author: daiko

112.jpg

Upcoming cable channel jTBC drama, Fermentation Family, starts its shooting on September 30.

Starring Song Il Gook and Park Jin Hee, Fermentation Family tells about a humble family owns a restaurant and a man who finds his roots through that restaurant.

The first day shooting  held in a restaurant, featured Song Il Gook who dressed in a neat black  suit with stylish hair, every inch a leading man. The shooting that day  also featured supporting cast rookie actor Kim Sang Hoon.

To make shooting field  feels warm, Song Il Gook brought kimbab and drinks for the production  staff. In return, the staff brought a cake for Song Il Gook who turned  40 on the very next day, October 1.

Oh, he’s already 40 years old ! Happy birthday, Il Gook !

23.jpg

Source : fnnews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new star Kim Yeong-hun, who became famous in the drama “Crime Squad”, have joined the jTBC special drama for TV station opening.

Actor Kim Yeong-hun appeared in “Crime squad” as a serial killer and fought a close psychological warfare against Song Il Kook, who appeared as a detective. This time in “Fermented Family”, he appears as a perfectionistic and germophobic Korean food chef O Hae-jun, and fought against Song Il Kook the second round.

6202514688_e9c8323062_m.jpg

Kim Yeong-Hoon as a psycho murderer in Crime Squad with Song Il-Kook.

6198950048_d4e72cebd3_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gabi,  I wish that actor was Lee Jae Yong.  He's great in a villain role and I'd love to see him in FF with Mr. Song.

Is it possible?  I'm afraid it's not him.  The cast will be slowly introduced as the camera is rolling.  My only worry is how do we watch it with this new cable TV jTBC.

6215065997_3d10601f9d_o.jpg

uups!! Dear Kona, I never thought at the way we'll watch FF, you're right, a cable tv will sell this drama only to it's subscribers. Aouch!! But maybe they will make a contract with some internet sites (?) like mysoju or epdrama? Anyway, we'll see FF someday!

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear fans cute songilgook :w00t:

Dear unni kona  , Thank you very much for good news :lol:

kind  Song Il Gook , Always prepare the drink for friends :lol:

Guest xiaomeihuili

More actors are appointed to “FF”

This is an excerpt from a thread of baidu, but I cannot find the original thread. Not having enough time to search the information more, I only post a summary of the article.

jTBC “Fermented Family”, participation of imposing and proficient actors sets audiences’s expectations

[summary]

f603918fa0ec08faee3e57e659ee3d6d55fbdab1.jpg

Yi Tae-geun has not been appeared in TV for a long time and came back to the small screen this time. He plays a lonely old man Seol No-in who lives near the Korean restaurant.

Seol No-in is a difficult and skeptical modern “Jaringobi”(Korean Scrooge), always makes all sorts of complaint and groans. But he makes a cross-age friendship with Ho-dae and becomes a member of the restaurant family.

Kang Sin-il plays Lee Ki-chan, owner of the restaurant and father of the main character Kang-san(Park Jin-hee). He is a warm-hearted person who thinks at least there cannot be starved people and brings poor and unhappy people to the restaurant, gives the food and bed.

Jeong Ae-ri plays Jeong Hyeon-suk, who is a chairperson of a food company, and has a far-reaching ambition to signal the fabulousness of Korean food to the world. She thinks that kimchi is synonimous with Korean food. In appearance, she seems to be an elegant lady, but she has a strong driving force and leadership. As an heroin who approved to have a quality of an excellent manager, she brings pressure on the Ki-chan’s Korean restaurant “Heaven, Earth and Man”  in order to establish a huge Korean food town and adds a tension to the drama. 

from songilkookbar.com  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1234993500

(转自韩社,翻译by Amy0211@百度朴贞熙吧)

I love SIK's new do in this one.

Hey @KB, the thread's header shows a Sept start date and not Dec.....I wish it were here already.

LOL, MsKo, in my mind, it was still 24-Sep-11.  Thanks to your wake-up post, I realized it was October already :D.

Stars moving to general service channels, celebrity casting success

October 07, 2011

6220587962_272a938cf1_o.jpg

Founded ahead of the year's end, general service channels have been  announcing star-studded casts one after another. Recruiting stars is the  first stage of attracting attention to newly founded channels, which is  a prerequisite for success. Because of this, expending resources to  establish star-recruitment power is a natural move.

First target: star broadcast TV producer

General  service channels' first targets were broadcast television entertainment  producers. Given the enormous amount of know-how required to create a  drama, this meant battling with broadcasters over a short period of time  and securing the production talent that would give them the best chance  for a successful launch.

For quite a while new general service  channels have been a pain for the nation's three main broadcasting  companies. MBC's Yeo Mun-hyeok, Lim Jeong-ah, and Seong Chi-gyeong, as well as KBS's Lee Myeong-han, Kim Seok-yoon, Kim Shi-kyu, and Jo Seung-wook transferred to broadcast TV. There was also hearsay that "Infinite Challenge​"  producer Kim Tae-ho had received an offer to move to a general service  station. People in the business have said, "Quite a few producers have  received offer to move to general service channels".

Establish powerful dramas

General  service channels, laying out an enormous amount of capital, have cast  star writers and top actors in order to debut with powerful dramas.  Before the year's end, the plans of top general service channels center  on founding new dramas and announcing their story outlines, showing a  variety of projects.

It has been reported that Kim Su-hyun began writing a featured drama for Chonsun Ilbo's CSTV. CSTV has secured Hwang Jeong-min and Kim Jeong-eun for the drama, called "Hanbando - Drama", about world powers fighting over Korea's natural resources.

jTBC's "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", mutually created by writer Noh Hee-kyeong and producer Kim Kyoo-tae, has already started shooting, and a few production stills have been published, causing a stir. "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" has a star-studded cast featuring Jeong Woo-seong, Han Ji-min, Kim Beom and more.

Chae Si-ra will also make a comeback on the television screen after 2 years away, starring as the female lead in jTBC's upcoming "Queen Insoo". Also, Song Il-gook and Park Jin-hee have signed up for jTBC's new featured drama "Fermented Family". A new work by director Park Chan-hong and writer Kim Jee-woo, who both started a craze with the popular dramas "Revenge" and "Devil", expectations are rising for "Fermented Family". Additionally, Kim Hee-ae has decided to join jTBC's "A Wife's Credentials", planned for February next year, and Park Yong-woo has also signed up.

Dong-A Ilbo's "Channel A" is preparing "Park Chung-hee, The Man"  (working title), shedding light on the former president's life story,  and "Timeslip Doctor Jin", based on a Japanese comic. It will also air  the featured dramas "Color of Women" and "Heaven's Garden". "Heaven's Garden" has cast Choi Bool-am, Yoo Ho-jeong, Kim Sae-ron and others.

Stars rush to all-purpose channels

The sitcom line-up is also impressive. Sin Dong-yup and actress Kim Soo-mi  will appear as a couple on MBN's "Vampire Idol". With this, "Vampire  Idol" is a strong candidate to cast more idol-status stars. Kim Hye-jin will face her first sitcom acting challenge in jTBC's "Living in Cheongdam".

Sin Dong-yup, Lee Soo-geun, Lee Yeong-ja, Kim Sung-ju and others lead Channel A's entertainment program. Lee Soo-geun is preparing his own "Transfer to Lee Soo-geun" and Sin Dong-yup's story-oriented fantasty magic show "Storytelling Magic Show" is in development. Lee Yeong-ja's military search program "Army Singing Contest" is also scheduled to appear.

jTBC is also working on a morning talk show hosted by Park Kyeong-rim, "The Laughter and Applause of Park Kyeong-rim  and Jang Seong-gyu" (working title), a ranking show called "Bang Bang  Show! Your Best", and "Story Hunter", a talent development show.

Source:  http://www.hancinema...cess-34067.html

Archived