[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sig-Hadise

Dear SIG, I cannot see your pictures: is my computer / programs wrong or is something with them? Please, can you post them again? Thank you!

I am sorry my  I can not be upload  from the Internet site

Now whether you can see photos

http://www.pic.iran-...84a8llcscov.jpg

http://www.pic.iran-...y02kct72p8s.jpg

http://www.pic.iran-...dwx3makgdiq.jpg

Thank you my Dear unni kona and all sikers  :w00t:

42uuqzh5k4sitr7xepwe.jpg

fijasfbhrfrtxwnj750.jpg

http://uploadtak.com...rfrtxwnj750.jpg

http://uploadtak.com...4sitr7xepwe.jpg

"Balyou / Fermentation Family" Location Photos.

Credits:  http://blog.naver.co...08&from=section

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

BBE7C1F8_209.jpg

Food for Staff.

BBE7C1F8_360.jpg

BBE7C1F8_365.jpg

BBE7C1F8_368.jpg

BBE7C1F8_367.jpg

BBE7C1F8_371.jpg

BBE7C1F8_375.jpg

BBE7C1F8_380.jpg

Thanks to HKMom at songilkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear dongseng SIG Hadise,  thanks for sharing your pictures, but please be reminded that this thread is for news and pictures that are related to Fermentation Family only.  Love to see your pics in Song Il-Kook's thread.   Thanks, dear :).

Re-post from Trigg and Celia's post in Song IL-Kook's thread:

c201110261017112579.jpg

Rough Google translation of the news found by Trigg:

Park Jin-hee, turned into a chef “also looks good in white uniform”

[seoul newspaper NTN original articles sent 2011-10-26 10:39]

Actor Park Jin-Hee has transformed into a chef:

Park Jin-hee in recentlyheld a restaurant located at the Seoul,JamsilGeneraljTBCcountriesorganizedspecialdramachannel Fermented family'(a play byKim Ji-woo, directorPark Chan-hong) waswearinga whitechefuniform.

Park Jin-hee ‘s goal of life is the best fusion restaurant in the country with chef cook heavenly Lee Kang-san take the busiest role in the kitchen in a white chef uniform, black tie and top each one bent on holding the food was like

Particularly strong is Ho-Tae (Song Il-Kook) the first meeting of the two draw attention to the upcoming romance which sparked and will continue to unfold in the future.

Park Jin-hee’s ambition of the "celebrity friends , and a couple of years has been to learn to cook. The best food is the baekseolgi own, "said," I hope you do any of my own baekseolgi 'Fermentation family, "I want to serve to my family," he said . .

Followed by "director and for a long time Park Chan-hong do with 'silk gillyflower' memories when they would have done so enjoyable. Jakga nim gave me the time was the leading rookie director was able to make all the good work as jakga nim Again, create a good work out with director you think you cannot wait, " he said testimony.

“Fermentation family "clumsy in his whole life with a family gathering there house award expression jjeokgo story unfold many guests end Loft has hit a touching story that holds fun and drama. Come will be first broadcast on December 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6283900286_68d6d75bf8_o.jpg

I think I'm going to really enjoy seeing Park Jin-Hee with Song Il-Kook. For the first time, I have a good feeling about Song's leading lady, and I can feel the chemistry is already there.

Well, on other hand, I could be wrong because Song made an extraordinary performance as a heart-broken man with hopeless love for Lady Jung-Hwa (Soe-Ae) in EOTS. yet they hardly spoke to each other outside the set :blink:.

From Park Jin-Hee's Twitpic on October 29, 2011 

http://twitpic.com/77bmqb

Edited by KonaBeans:

click to enlarge

*quoted image*

JEYEF, can you spot Park Jin-Hee in this picture?

It seems very cold already.  I hope they have the actors dressed warm enough.

KonaBeans you really have a bionic eyes, aren't you? :P

As I read from her tweet, she clearly say that its the staff and her seniors. So she's not captured in that pic.

She always take a snap on the set, normally she doesn't include herself and if she did she will include that in the caption.

Like the one twitpic that you posted here before.

The girl is very excited about this drama so I guess we all have to wait twitpics coming from her, and if we were lucky we will see a video or at least a full shot of Mr. Song Il Kook himself. ^_^

But I guess she's just very careful about sharing some pics because the drama is not out yet, and of course she doesn't want to spoil all the beans. lol

Re-post from Trigg and Celia's post in Song IL-Kook's thread:

*quoted image*

Rough Google translation of the news found by Trigg:

Park Jin-hee, turned into a chef   “also looks good in white uniform”

[seoul newspaper NTN original articles sent 2011-10-26 10:39]

Actor Park Jin-Hee has transformed into a chef:

Park Jin-hee in recentlyheld  a restaurant located  at the Seoul,JamsilGeneraljTBCcountriesorganizedspecialdramachannel Fermented family'(a play byKim Ji-woo,  directorPark Chan-hong)  waswearinga whitechefuniform.

Park Jin-hee ‘s goal of life is the best fusion restaurant in the  country with chef cook heavenly Lee Kang-san take the busiest role in  the kitchen in a white chef uniform, black tie and top each one bent on  holding the food was like

Particularly strong is Ho-Tae (Song Il-Kook) the first meeting of the   two draw attention to the upcoming romance which sparked  and will  continue to unfold in the future.

Park Jin-hee’s ambition of the "celebrity friends , and a couple of  years has been to learn to cook. The best food is the baekseolgi own,  "said," I hope you do any of my own baekseolgi 'Fermentation family, "I  want to serve to my family," he said . .

Followed by "director and for a long time Park Chan-hong do with 'silk  gillyflower' memories when they would have done so enjoyable. Jakga nim  gave me the time was the leading rookie director was able to make all  the good work as jakga nim Again, create a good work out with director  you think you cannot wait, " he said testimony.

“Fermentation  family "clumsy in his whole life with a family gathering there house  award expression jjeokgo story unfold many guests end Loft has hit a  touching story that holds fun and drama. Come will be first broadcast on  December 7.                                                 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*quoted image*

I think I'm going to really enjoy seeing Park Jin-Hee with Song Il-Kook.  For the first time, I have a good feeling about Song's leading lady, and I can feel the chemistry is already there. 

Well, on other hand, I could be wrong because Song made an extraordinary performance as a hear-broken man with hopeless love for Lady Jung-Hwa (Soe-Ae) in EOTS. yet they hardly spoke to each other outside the set :blink:

Addition/self made translation to this article.

PJH had been learning to cook for 2 years and she also wants to cook for the staff and her own family.

She remembers a lot of good and enjoyable memories working with the PD and the writer of this drama.

Because they have worked before for her 2000 Drama "Silky Flower" or "Stock Flower.

They are all starting and just a rookie when they made that drama, but she remembers well how good the PD and the writer was back then.

She is very excited having to work with them again, because they made a good rapport since then.

Although the drama was underrated and garnered low ratings, many critics said that it is one of the best dramas in that year.

Another peek at filming location.  I think it's going to look beautiful as the trees are changing colors.

Source:  Amy0211 at Baidu and Daum Cafe

20111030.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks JEYEF for the translation :)

Actually I am no "bionic" woman.  It was spotted by another fan in Chinese forum, I'm not even sure that was him  ^_^ .

wow,it's great thread Kona! Just counting down the days to watching Fermentation Family!

I hope we could have some more information about watching on-line links too.

Well done everybody! Fighting...

Park Jin Hee is naive chef in Fermentation Family

30-Oct-2011

by KoreanVibe

174.jpg

Some stills appeared from upcoming drama Fermentation Family which also becomes new cable channel jTBC’s opening program.

The stills was shot in a  restaurant in Jamsil,  showed leading actress Park Jin Hee who plays Chef  Lee Kang San,  ambitious and naive woman who wants to be a best chef.

Park Jin Hee, wore a white chef  dress and black  tie was concentrating to make some dishes in the  kitchen. The shoot  also filming the first meeting of Chef Kang San and  Ho Tae (played by  Song Il Kook) which will mark the start of their  romance.

Park Jin Hee herself already  studied cooking for 2  years and she revealed that her favorite dishes is  Baeksulki (Korean  traditional cookies) and she already treated the  production staffs with  her home made cookie.

Fermentation Family, a drama about the owners of a restaurant who naive in daily life will starts to air from December 7.

Source : Asiae

Guest xiaomeihuili

[ From PARK JIN-HEE's twitter ]

____normal.jpgeco_jini park jin hee

아침에 일어나 본 창밖풍경입니다. 어찌나 고요하고 청렴하고 아름다운지 나누고 싶어서요~~ 산에 걸친 구름이 참........ 이런 풍광을 보고 있으면요. 사는게 좀 가벼워져요^^

This is the scene when I woke up this morning and saw from my window. I want to share with you how calm, pure and beautiful it is~~ The floating cloud on the mountain is really....... Watching scenery like this, living a life becomes lighter a bit ^^

parkjinhee20111031.jpg

Seeing pictures of the couple in the vegetable garden and the scenery like this, the site in Wanju must be a splendid place! :wub:

I'm really looking forward to this new drama!

Song Il-kook and Park Jin-hee in Fermentation Family

by javabeans | October 31, 2011                             

ferment1.jpg

Fermentation Family (aka Balhyo Gajok), starring Song Il-kook and Park Jin-hee,  may have an awkward-sounding title (at least in English), but the  stills from the upcoming cable drama are quite easy on the eyes.

Pictured together here are series stars Song Il-kook (A Man Called God) and Park Jin-hee (Giant)  from the drama’s open set day, and already the chemistry is crackling  between them. Take the above shot: They look like they’re either about  to bite each other’s heads off or start making out, or maybe both.

Normally I’d find the drama’s unwieldy title off-putting (even if  it’s apt given the traditional (fermented) Korean cuisine milieu), but  in this case I don’t even care, since what has my attention is the  credentials of the producers: Writer Kim Ji-woo and Park Chan-hong have paired twice before, and both Devil and Resurrection were standouts — tightly written, dark, and gritty.

ferment2.jpg

This drama is aiming lighter than those previous projects, though, so  I’m expecting less in the way of dark crime material and more of the  heartwarming variety. The drama is centered around a family that runs a  Korean restaurant who bumble through life, as well as the oddball  characters who gather there, and promises to tell a “cheerful, touching  story.”

The romance between the leads described as one of those bickering  relationships that graduates to friendship, mutual helpfulness, and then  a “family-like, warm romance.” Now, that’s an ill-thought-out simile:  Familial is just about the last quality I look for in a  romance, myself. (I’m going to write this one off as a promotional  foot-in-mouth moment rather than an actual faux-incest motif.)

The broadcaster, jTBC, is another of the new cable channels that has  yet to premiere. It is preparing an impressive drama lineup with which  to launch: Fermentation Family joins the list along with others like Padam Padam: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats and sageuk drama Queen Insu starring Chae Shi-ra.

Fermentation Family premieres on December 7.

ferment3.jpg

ferment4.jpg

ferment5.jpg

ferment6.jpg

ferment7.jpg

ferment8.jpg

<br />Fan-made Poster:<br /><br /><a href='http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=369841&view=findpost&p=17459517' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>*quoted image*</a><br /> <br />
<br /><br /><br />

Another official poster quality poster from KonaBeans.

Guest xiaomeihuili

Today's picture!  From TV Daily.:rolleyes:

FF20111101han-uk.jpg

FF20111101han-ukfuton.jpg

According to the article with these pictures, SIK is very much into the traditional Korean house. Although he played several historical dramas and used to stay in it, but this is the first time for him to play in it in the contemporary drama. He always has strong interest in Korean culture but this time he is interested in Korean culture more then usual. This place "A-Won" is located in Wanju-gun, and its meaning is "my garden". Producer Park hunted the FF shooting site all over Korea and found this site. A-won is a profound fusion of tradition and modernity. One of the special feature of the traditional Korean house is "ondol", underfloor heating. Because the site is in the mountains, it will be cold in nights, but actors and staffs can rest in the ondol room during their break time. This "A-won" is not an open-set but a real house, so they can use the ondol room. Resting in the ondol room, people can be relaxed a lot and it is easier for them to be intimate to each other than the shooting in the cities.  

Oh, trigg! I also post the same pics..... :wacko:

Today's picture!  From TV Daily.:rolleyes:

According to the article with these pictures, SIK is very much into the traditional Korean house. Although he played several historical dramas and used to stay in it, but this is the first time for him to play in it in the contemporary drama. He always has strong interest in Korean culture but this time he is interested in Korean culture more then usual. This place "A-Won" is located in Wanju-gun, and its meaning is "my garden". Producer Park hunted the FF shooting site all over Korea and found this site. A-won is a profound fusion of tradition and modernity. One of the special feature of the traditional Korean house is "ondol", underfloor heating. Because the site is in the mountains, it will be cold in nights, but actors and staffs can rest in the ondol room during their break time. This "A-won" is not an open-set but a real house, so they can use the ondol room. Resting in the ondol room, people can be relaxed a lot and it is easier for them to be intimate to each other than the shooting in the cities.  

Oh, trigg! I also post the same pics..... :wacko:

Dear xiaomeihuili,really thanks for your great efforts,it's so great that they do shooting for drama in that such a lovely place!

Fighting...

Archived