[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

Wanju-gun is a magnificent place, especially during the Autumn when the leaves are changing colors. I can imagine how beautiful it will come out on the screen.  The garden stills are not just beautiful but romantic despite the intention of showing the bickering between the two leads, we can still feel the chemistry there.

Balhyo Gajok, fighting !!!

6302221375_13d2267b86_o.jpg

6302964476_d1e2a6d79c_o.jpg

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the stills…the sceneries look beautiful. I’m putting this on my “to watch list”. <3 PJH, and I’m currently watching Chinese drama Bu Bu Jing Xin, and 14th prince reminds me sooo much of SIK….resemblance-look wise.

Also, loving the fan-made artwork…good job!! :)

Thanks Huili for the news.

The third person, Oh Yong , was in also in Crime Squad. He looks so different with this picture.

FFnewmember.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bigger and better pics of Ki Ho-Tae, thanks Luisy and Hadise!

Hmm, these pictures make me think Song is banking on the clothesline.

Good for him!

Thanks everyone for all the photos! ^_^

The two of them together are just so pleasing to the eyes. Can't wait for December 7, I'm dyin' here waiting. :P

Balhyo Family's Song Il-Kook:   The Essence of Fashion

03-November-2011

6320475595_7bd0c546b5_z.jpg

In  his suits, he displayed a young man for sheer looks; in his  layered  shirt, a spontaneous look reflected his character without the  need of  costume coordination.

Also,  in his pajamas, his cute charm stood out; in his chef attire,  he  completed Ki Ho-Tae-only style which matches the  250-year-old  traditional house.

In the drama, Song Il-Kook’s character, Ki Ho-Tae,  seems to a  two-dimensional person who looks blunt and spontaneous  outside, but in  his heart he possesses a pain of being disowned by his  parents and  actually has a warm heart.

On the other hand,  the funny and touching story of ‘Balhyo Family’  portrays a  not-so-prefect traditional family with many guests  experiencing various  situations.  The staff presents many aspects of Ki  Ho-Tae in his various costumes of the drama.

Source:  Nate (Korean); KonaBeans (English)

Fermentation family PD Park Chan-hong giving out private scholarships

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=168929

*quoted image* 

Hi everyone,

This is the rough translation (Mr. Google) of the notice published under the photo posted by luisy. This time I wouldn't rush into translating it into Romanian too because I really don't get it. What on Earth are those "scholarships" mentioned in the article? Why are they given to the actors (and to the staff?) and by whom exactly? Maybe someone able to understand Korean will have mercy and translate this for us?

Here is the article:

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=168929

'Fermentationfamilies' bakchanhong PD, actors brush Privately scholarships

[TV reports jeonseonha News] Generalorganized channel JTBC 'fermentation families' bakchanhong PD in charge ofdirecting the actors delivered their exotic scholarship.

'Fermentation families' side of the 7thMI Publisher PD bakchanhong the 'fermentation families' staff, and to awardscholarships to learn crime scene photos unveiled.

According to MI PD bakchanhong ahead'resurrection' and 'Devil' and even attain scholarships to outstanding staffand the actors came forward.

Amount of Scholarship: 1000 won, 5,000won, 10,000 won, 50,000 won, the greater the amount is very difficult, but thereputation of being a director yigie bakchanhong him to receive the scholarshipbecause it was recognized that its meaning is bigger.

This 'fermentation families' team firstof the station in charge of scholarships hero naeunbi suda Service Providers.Silver showers to the parents being abandoned restaurant while living togetherin Heaven, Earth, the little family, the number of Service Providers throughthis work will be born in the first scenario to try to smoke a comprehensiveadult performers fast and result in emotional engagement in love with heracting Even the hideous called out enough.

The number of Service Providers to start"fermentation Family 'by the Method actor appeared bakchanhong director ofthe massive' scholarships' You're getting a lot of the times also has a vibrantatmosphere of the scene is a hands full at the rear entrance.

Staff is taking a "coach and havebeen doing quite a lot of work, but I never received them before thescholarship," the women of regret that "a stable acting, the filmlooks quite a lot of actors I already got a lot of scholarship has beenpassed," said Field atmosphere said.

"Fermentation family" clumsyin his whole life with my family gathering there susangjjeokgo hansikjip manyguests end Loft pyeolchyeoga story and a touching story that holds theexcitement of drama, first broadcast on December 7 is coming.

Photo: Outside

Jeonseonhareporter sunha@tvreport.co.kr

Guest xiaomeihuili

Celia, I tried a rough translation from Chinese translation by Amy0211 and Mr.Google from Korean to Japanese.:sweatingbullets:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“FF” director awardss various face value scholarships (to actors and staffs) and “shooting site becomes vigorous”.

translation by Amy0211@Park Jin-hee bar

At the shooting site of jTBC station-opening special mini series “FF”, because of that schlaoship, the atmosphere becomes alive and kicking.

The director of “FF”, Mr. Park Chan-hong awards the staffs and actors who did excellent works and performances on his own account. In the previous pieces directed by Director Park Chan-hong, “Revenge” , “Devil” etc., he also awarded that scholarship to the staffs/actors by the same reason and became a hot topic.

That scholarship’s amounts are 1,000 Won, 5,000 Won, 10,000 Won, 50,000 Won, though the face values are not big, but it is said the criteria to get the scholarship is quite strict, so obtaining this scholarship means the person have acquired the director Park Chan-hong’s approval.

</SPAN>

To start with Yun Hui-su, “FF”’s numerous excellent performers do their best, the number of “scholarship-winner” is increasing and the atmosphere of the site becomes more alive. One of the filming staffs told regretfully “I worked with the director so many times, but I never got the scholarship. However, in this piece there are a lot of excellent actors, and many actors have already got the scholarship.” He reported the mood of the site.

To depict a family of Korean restaurant and the customers who come there with various reasons, the drama portrays the people fuss around and makes heart-warming and touching stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia, I tried a rough translation from Chinese translation by Amy0211 and Mr.Google fromKorean to Japanese.:sweatingbullets:

Ha, ha, very funny! So Mr.  Park Chan-hong is acting like a  Kindergarten teacher in order to stimulate his team. Thank you so much Huili. I am looking forward to the day I will be able to make a decent translation from Korean to Romanian ( that is for a phrase  longer than 3-4 words). I should study much harder. Thanks again my friend!

Celia, I tried a rough translation from Chinese translation by Amy0211 and Mr.Google from Korean to Japanese.:sweatingbullets:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“FF” director awardss various face value scholarships (to actors and staffs) and “shooting site becomes vigorous”.

translation by Amy0211@Park Jin-hee bar

At the shooting site of jTBC station-opening special mini series “FF”, because of that schlaoship, the atmosphere becomes alive and kicking.

The director of “FF”, Mr. Park Chan-hong awards the staffs and actors who did excellent works and performances on his own account. In the previous pieces directed by Director Park Chan-hong, “Revenge” , “Devil” etc., he also awarded that scholarship to the staffs/actors by the same reason and became a hot topic.

That scholarship’s amounts are 1,000 Won, 5,000 Won, 10,000 Won, 50,000 Won, though the face values are not big, but it is said the criteria to get the scholarship is quite strict, so obtaining this scholarship means the person have acquired the director Park Chan-hong’s approval.

</SPAN>

To start with Yun Hui-su, “FF”’s numerous excellent performers do their best, the number of “scholarship-winner” is increasing and the atmosphere of the site becomes more alive. One of the filming staffs told regretfully “I worked with the director so many times, but I never got the scholarship. However, in this piece there are a lot of excellent actors, and many actors have already got the scholarship.” He reported the mood of the site.

To depict a family of Korean restaurant and the customers who come there with various reasons, the drama portrays the people fuss around and makes heart-warming and touching stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear xiaomeihuili,Really thanks for your great effort,your translation is always the best one, well done ,we proud of you!

wow,scholarship????that's funny idea, how does he come up with it????I'm sure Mr.Song will have the 50,000won because he is always the best!

So,Fighting everybody...

Archived