[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Kona, it seems you are right, that actor isn't Lee Jae Yong, 'cause he's playing in Deep Rooted Tree, wich is airing now on SBS. I read that articles about Tv cable vs national channels and all the problems existing is system (slow career, fix sallary and so on); maybe cable tv is the answer at this sum of problems? Who knows? Big stars like Chae Si-ra also joined cable tv team. Let's hope this means great dramas and a wonderful FF for our beloved SIK!

Love you,k SIKers!

From Park Jin-hee's twitter.  [http://twitter.com/#!/eco_jini]

새 작품 "발효가족" 첫촬영 무사히 마쳤어요!!!

New project "Fermented Family", finished the first filming safely!!!

*quoted image*

Oh! This person who lies down in the dump is our beautiful gangster?

It is he, Huili.

6227930421_568544b727_z.jpg

Dear Kona,  it seems you are right, that actor isn't Lee Jae Yong, 'cause he's  playing in Deep Rooted Tree, wich is airing now on SBS. I read that  articles about Tv cable vs national channels and all the problems  existing is system (slow career, fix sallary and so on); maybe cable tv  is the answer at this sum of problems? Who knows? Big stars like Chae  Si-ra also joined cable tv team. Let's hope this means great dramas and a  wonderful FF for our beloved SIK!

Love you,k SIKers!

You're right, Gabi.  Lee Jae Yong is in Deep Rooted Tree.  It seems to be an interesting drama and I hope the subs will be available soon.  

About Fermented Family in jTBC as one of the first dramas to be aired early December, it might receive a lot of attention.  And Chae Si-ra in new saguek?  YAY!

Song Il-Kook, FIGHTING !!!

2f3317cf.gif

Hey, SIKers, here is needed the green color!

I dread so much of gray!

Life should be colored and never, gray!

Song Il-Kook is ONLY LIFE,... LIFE at superlative.

Tv cable vs national channels and all the problems existing is system (slow career, fix sallary and so on); maybe cable tv is the answer at this sum of problems? Who knows?

Yes, Gabi, you very high right!

Nobody need to give his talent for little money. This is the world we live.

Local television stations, it paying very well. Some artists from Hollywood would give anything for that, right?

In Romania there are dozens of such examples. And also from Romania, I liked the expression: "The dinosaurs from national television." Ha,ha...! I liked so much that I extended this expression and in the university environment!

The ONLY actor who has saved a national television from bankruptcy, in 2011, was Song Il-Kook. He has saved national television from Romania..., yes or no, Gabi?

This was heard in Switzerland, correct me if I'm wrong!

A like this actress:

ParkJinHee_SongIlKook1.jpg

I think it's of the same density as our the beloved actor, SIK. I would like to see more pictures of her...

dear Sophya, did I ever tell you I adore your profile picture, SIK with a pirate hat? It's lovely!

I don't know if SIK / Jumog saved TVR in 2011, but I know Jumong's rating was better than UEFA Champions League: a huge victory of Prince Jumong against football's war- industry, a gorgeous victory of SIK himself against vulgarity and aggression in stadiums (I personally prefer a sword, not a ball, and I'm glad the sword cut that ugly ball in small pieces!) Well, I'm afraid Swiss friends are wrong, TVR has 4 or 5 channels and competes with at least other 10 national tv channels and 30 foreign and regional tv, so the competition is hard. Anyway, Korean dramas appeares on 4 different tv channels plus internet, and it's true that TVR began airing them 2-3 years ago. I'm glad TVR did this and created a current.

Dear Kona, Huili, Ardent, Hkmom and others, thank you for articles, they are very important to understand the context where our beloved man is moving.

Love you, dear SIkers!!!

HELLO SIKERS, nice to see you here. 

I wonder if there is going to be a photoshoot for this drama and a press conference, too, like in SIK's other dramas.  Is this new channel not following the usual promotions that the other channels are doing?  I want to see more of SIK's new look and also the other casts. 

Anyways, the leading lady is beautiful, but not familiar to me.  I'll find more about her.

====================================================================================================

But my problem is I'm not sure if this new cable channel will be available here in the U.S. like, MBC, Arirang, KBS and SBS, so I can, at least, watch the drama in the bigger screen, even though the airing is a little delayed.

Guest xiaomeihuili

PRAY FOR THE HIT

FFritualprayforthehit.png

fermentedfamilypray_for_the_hit.jpg

What is the reason that Song Il Kook conducted the ritual at Wanju?

jTBC station opening drama “Fermented Family”

Shot in the Korean residence older than 250 years, at Soyang-myeon

The drama “Fermented Family” that aims the second “Dae Jang Geum(aka Jewel in the Palace)” started the full-scale filming at Jeollabuk-do. “Fermented Family” is the program as a station opening drama of jTBC, the general service channel of Joonang daily which will begin broadcasting early December.

The production team of “FF” prayed to the gods on 10, October at the main setting of the drama, ‘A-won’ placed at Daeheung-ri, Soyang-myeon, Wanju-gun, Jeollabuk-do. ‘A-won’ is a Korean residence which is older than 250 years and moved from Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. “FF” will be revolved against the backdrop of this restaurant “Cheon-ji-in(Heaven, Earth and Man)” which is built in the set with ‘A-won’ and the vicinity of it. To pray for the start and the success of the drama and the safety of the actors and the staffs, on this day’s ritual, commencing with the main actor Mr. Song Il Kook, Ms. Park Jin-hee and about 100 players of the drama attended and prayed.

“FF” is written by Kim Jee-woo and directed by Park Chan-hong, who cooperated in the popular KBS dramas “Mawang (aka The Devil)” and “Rebirth (aka Resurrection)”. The drama is planned as 70 minutes, 24 episodes, and is a slapstick family/soap-opera which will be unfolded in the Korean restaurant, famous for its kimchi, and its family and a lot of customers gathering to the restaurant.

This drama depicts the fermenting process of a family cheerfully and turbulently, through the understanding and the love of the gangstar Ki Ho-tae(Song Il Kook) who has been lived at his will and the more reckless second daughter of the restaurant Kang-san(Park Jin-hee), who are jostling each other at the beginning.

Director Park Chan-hong said, “I will show the fermenting process of life and love like a delicious kimchi” and “it will be expected that this drama will contribute to the globalization of kimchi, our typical fermented food, like “Dae Jang Geum(aka Jewel in the Palace)” triggered Hallyu boom.

by reporter Jang Dae-seok / photo by freelance O Jong-chan

source : [http://joongang.join...rticle|default]

more picture from :  [http://yfrog.com/oc15817001j]

twitter :  [http://twitter.com/#!/yzin_]

FFpigheadritualinhanoku.jpg 

one more from [http://img.bntnews.h...836a1ec8ed.jpg]

FFritecollage.jpg 

excerpt from several articles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Il Kook eagerly yelled , “May the viewer ratings become more than 30% and we suffer whether to prolong the drama or not! May the shooting progress safe and sound and harmonious!”, and got everybody’s applause. Subsequently Park Jin-hee prayed “My man expressed perfectly, so I pray a short and bold prayer. Believing my man and do our best!” Expressing her quick-witted resolution, she drew laughter from audiences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"jTBC station opening drama “Fermented Family”

"Awesome Huili"!

The  anticipation is building up.  It will be a very interesting drama, a  gangster working in a traditional family restaurant in the middle of an  ancient town.  A new kimchi is introduced each week?  We also have more info about the drama, 70-minute run and 24 episodes.

Mr. Song always towers everyone in a group picture :) .

6234839356_87e95403d5_o.jpg

Hi, SIKers!

Thanks, Huili! I like this:

FFpigheadritualinhanoku.jpg

I think is the most superstitiously gangster from how many I saw until now! Hey, but I did not saw no one ... Ha, ha..!

dear Sophya, did I ever tell you I adore your profile picture, SIK with a pirate hat? It's lovely!

I don't know if SIK / Jumog saved TVR in 2011, but I know Jumong's rating was better than UEFA Champions League: a huge victory of Prince Jumong against football's war- industry, a gorgeous victory of SIK himself against vulgarity and aggression in stadiums (I personally prefer a sword, not a ball, and I'm glad the sword cut that ugly ball in small pieces!)

Thanks, Gabi!

Probably, of this fact, was related the forums the news on Swiss television: WetterTV.

The television viewers were asking of "K-Drama". What caught my attention was the fact that they wished movies in which participate SongIlKook.

Even was invoked the revelation from the Romanian National Television.

Sorry, but, I do not I watch TV much, either in Romania or Switzerland. But, I love the news, and I see daily in short form on the my tablet, and if they draw attention, reading them in detail. News in which is used his name SIK, I always attract my attention.

As for the "the hat" his SIK, of fact is also a costume worn by Johnny Depp in "Pirates of Caribbean". I adore on SIK dressed like an European..., and I finds that he is attractive.

Anyways, the leading lady is beautiful, but not familiar to me.  I'll find more about her.

Yes, I want to know more about from the lead role actress. And I want more pictures with her.

Hello, sweet SIKers!

Wonderful pictures, Huili, thank you, thank you! May I post them on my facebook page? I love them already (the ritual of pighead has a special meaning, I suppose? They prayed for health and success; can you tell more about this ritual? In my country exists some specific rituals; one of them includes the sacrifice of a pig, for Christmas, but there are more significances, very old traditions, and I'm interested in such things).

Oh, dear Sophya, everywhere I see or hear the magic word 'SIK" I instant became very attentive. I saw a video on youtube with SIK&music from "Pirates of Carribean" and this combination was gorgeous. Perhaps, after FF airing, our videous will use the music from "Godfather" ( biggrin.gif ).

Love you all!

jTBC Drama "Fermented Family" Carries Out Rituals

10-Oct-2011

6237068102_7f6d87a079_o.jpg

General service channel jTBC's special drama "Fermented Family" carried out rituals, wishing that the drama succeeds without trouble.

Song Il-Kook, Park Jin-hee, Lee Dae-geun, Kang Shin-il, Kim Yeong-hoon and other main actors were there at Jeonbuk, Wanju, which is the main background of the drama.

Director Park Chan-hong said, "I hope the staff and actors can all work together happily just like the title and I hope we don't run into any trouble along the way".

Song Il-Kook also said, "Please let us worry about having to extend the drama or not because we score over 30% of viewers". Park Jin-hee said, "My man (Song Il-Kook) has already said everything so I'm going to keep it short. I am going to trust my man and do my best".

The ritual took about an hour. "Fermented Family" is about a family running a Korean restaurant and the mysterious customers that come there. Coming soon on the 7th of December.

Korean - http://news.nate.com.../20111012n04042

English - http://www.hancinema...uals-34159.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Il-Kook must have joked about the 30% viewership. He and Park Jin-Hee seem to have a very good chemistry right from the start 4838347466_1074e08cd8_o.gif.

6239549233_264964663e_o.png

Hi, SIKers! :wub:

Thanks, JEYEF!

Indeed, actress, PJH, is a real woman and talented! I like the radiantly humans. I think that will make a terrible team together, PJH and SIK.  Profundity from the actress's eyes is close to of SIK.

I saw the sequences from the page indicated:

She is very spontaneous and with a healthy smile. :D

8bdeb4ae.jpg

Hey, Kona! Can you beat me, Kona, but some actresses who have performed with SIK.., been like "plasticine" (without expression, of course!). :P

Of course, JEYEF.  I liked Park Jin-Hee a lot in Giant. 

They look very compatible to each other.

I can not see your picture.  Did you mean to post this?

*quoted image*

Yes that's the pic, I don't know why it doesn't appear.

Thank you all for welcoming me here. ^_^

Hoping for an enjoyable conversations here with all of you.

The girl is very low key and underrated in my opinion, hope she gets her own fair share of limelight with SIK. ;)

SIK is a very subtle and fine actor, I'm happy that she had the chance to be paired with him.

I see their tandem has an intelligent and very intriguing factor, I see also that they have the same wavelength.

Very cute creation by Koala@http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook.

We're waiting for more stills to create a poster for this thread.

6240751905_8e51918f0c_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How cute of Park Jin-hee to call Song IL-Kook "my man" .  And look at the big smile on her man's face, it's rare! :wub:

Love is in the air already.

Archived