[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

Is there anyone has the english softsub for these drama? I've sub from darksmurf sub but the translatation is a mess. I wanna watch these drama badly, butthe sub is just no no. Please, if anyone still has the sub gimme the link to download itm thank you in advance

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Is there anyone has the english softsub for these drama? I've sub from darksmurf sub but the translatation is a mess. I wanna watch these drama badly, butthe sub is just no no. Please, if anyone still has the sub gimme the link to download itm thank you in advance

You can get the subs here. It's under "Fermented Family". I advise that you download any other subs you see on there that you like in case the site disappears. Happy watching!

You can get the subs here. It's under "Fermented Family". I advise that you download any other subs you see on there that you like in case the site disappears. Happy watching!

okaaay,thank you so much 

• 1 year later...

Archived