The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bluehacci

@massim hihi I wonder what birthday present ShinHye will give to YongHwa hoho
and the same outfit ^^97df4f0f1f7d88c8266475231c9a3844_4598402
 6168972284_a3f2fc657e.jpg shfilminghs6.jpg

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers!

We have good news...

넌내반 일본 공식 팬미팅 ■ 일정 : 2012 년 7 월 16 일 (월)■ 개장 · 개막 : [1 차] 개장 13:00 / 개막 14:00 【2 번째】개장 17:00 / 개막 18:00 ■ 출연 : 정용화, 박신혜 ■ 장소 : 도쿄 국제 포럼 홀 A

i can't wait for the Heartstrings FM...I just hope I can go and watch there  :D...by the way here are some bts of heartstrings...i found it on twitter... and the uploader allowed to share it..

BIG THANKS TO THE UPLOADER.....
enjoy dooliers... 

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers....Happy Father's Day!
As we are waiting for that memorable day of ours, the HS FM on July 16, let's enjoy first the BTS vids that still keeps on coming. For the uploader, a big thanks for your generosity.
Some more BTS vids as posted by @flora at TIDC...
BTS 82...

BTS 83...

BTS 84...

Saw this BTS GIF on twitter posted by @Suni..876e2db8gw1dtza3cxj81g.gif cr. as tagged...
And the screencap artwork by @ployzsuay as posted by @Suni on twitter...pic.twitter.com/mLLPMaHQ

Guest koreanoveladic

Hi fellow Dooliers,
I was reading a BOICE series of tweet during the release of CNBLue's Japanese single. She is a Japanese fan. This tweet caught my eye because it's about HS... ( The MC is Hyunki (a korean comedian)  and he asked this question to YH.       [(to YH)kiss scene of u've fallen~ was real or not?]YH:(confused)at that moment,my feeling was real. Hyunki:then,ur kiss is good or bad?   )
I love YH's answer...

Guest citaphils

Hi fellow Dooliers,
I was reading a BOICE series of tweet during the release of CNBLue's Japanese single. She is a Japanese fan. This tweet caught my eye because it's about HS... ( The MC is Hyunki (a korean comedian)  and he asked this question to YH.       [(to YH)kiss scene of u've fallen~ was real or not?]YH:(confused)at that moment,my feeling was real. Hyunki:then,ur kiss is good or bad?   )
I love YH's answer...
thanks for posting it..actually, we were discussing this interview at the nest and same with you, i love Yong's answer.need we say more, it was already yong who said so...he was just being honest ;) :x 

Hi fellow Dooliers,
I love YH's answer...
I do too!  so that explains all the secret smiles!  Yah!  YongHwa, why can't you be discreet for even a moment in that interview?

Guest citaphils

Hello again, Dooliers...
Lots of activities coming up for us....YH and MH's birthdays, HS anniversary and of course, the much awaited HS FM on July 16...
@ lolamitzzz..love your artwork... :x
@viyra...we all love YH's answer..so honest and consistent...
With YH's answer my feeling was real, i suddenly remember my previous posts here..its so connected with his answer...
This is an old post when we were still discussing about the screencaps of the ending kiss ..
REAL KISSES, indeed...because as he said, the feeling was real..;)  :x
collageendingkisswithsig.png
A recent post...."FEELING THE REAL FEELINGS"...:P..sorry for being redundant..redundancy is the effect of being DOOLEYsional...:\"> :x
btswithfeelings-1.pngcr. the rightful owners of the pictures...

Fan acc from Japanese boice FM cr.. @ketchBurning 

[(to YH)kiss scene of u've fallen~ was real or not?]YH:(confused)at that moment,my feeling was real. Hyunki:then,ur kiss is good or bad? YH:(confused&shamed) how did u think?(to fans) fan:(made "x" on her arms) lol YH:idk yet.(i haven't experienced yet) JS:no,YH is professional! lol1
223746_238216559551587_1390486_n.jpg
What is your behavior or the expression of the girl you like?
Yong Hwa, smiling faces on # cnbluefact.
AvqhO3YCQAAPvg7.jpg:large
Avmkeb3CIAAOm1f.jpg:large
>////< obviously YH

Guest citaphils

Today is Jung Yong Hwa's 24th Birthday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR DOOLEY!

bdaycardforYHwithmessage.png
cr.the rightful owner of the picture

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers!
The Dooley Couple twitted...one after the other again..more or less 20 minutes gap..
MR DOOLEY'S TWEET...MS. DOOLEY TWEET
드디어 종강..!! 나는나는 너무너무 행복해요~~~~^ㅡ^ 폐인같았던 2주를 보내고 나니 이제서야 조금은 사람같다는.. 행복한 주말을 보내봅시다아아아아~~~ 캬캬캬캬캬캬캬캬캬컄ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ
The english translation...cr @maestro_blue[CNBLUE LINE-TH] 120622 YongHwa : Hello, it’s Yong-Hwa. Do you know what today is? Can you remember? Yeah, that’s right, today is my b-day. I’m very thankful for congratulatory messages and gorgeous presents from all parts of the world. Your beautiful mind makes me feel cool and gives me some positive energy for my life and music. With your mind, I can make very special birthday! Thank you again, my dear Boice.
MS DOOLEY'S TWEET...안녕하세요! 정용화에요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ오늘생일입니대이...ㅋㅋㅋ여러분덕분에너무행복한생일이에요!!!ㅋㅋㅋ다시한번감사드립니다!ㅋㅋㅋ여러분사랑해요! 앨범도열심히작업중이니기대하시라~~~

The english translation ...cr.PSH_IFC[6/22 @ssinzhttp://yfrog.com/1gc5ygj It's finally over(exams)..!! I am I am very very happy~~~~^ㅡ^ I spent the last 2 weeks like a zombie. Finally starting to be a normal human.. Can spend my weekend happily ahahahah~kyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakekekekekeke

Here's the photos they attached to their tweets....Image
ISN'T IT TOO MUCH FOR A COINCIDENCE??????;):x  :-h :)>-:x:xCheers to the Dooliers...Have a great weekend, everyone!

Guest bluearth

First and foremost a big wave to all fellow YongShin fans. I just got on this forum not too long ago...I know...I'm so late ya like a year or more late

:(  Became a huge fan of CNBlue (YongHwa bias) after watching YAB and have a fangirl crush :)>- on ShinHye. And one could hear my scream when I found out they were both cast in Heartstrings . I enjoyed reading all your comments and opinions. I know this topic has come up time and time again. I too wish and hope that the two dearies will be together FOREVER. But same with you guys, I will understand if they want to keep it secret as those paparazzi and anti-fans can be very vicious. But I sure hope that both of them knows that they have the support of fans around the world if they are to declare their love for each other. Even if they ended up remainding just friends, we will still understand and support them...but I'm sure we'll still be secretly hoping it would be more than that ;) 

So.. Yong Hwa, life is always a challenge and if you feel strongly about something or (hint) someone don't hesitate. And Shin Hye, fear is just part of growing up and love will conquer those fears. Fans & anti-fans will come and go but friends, loved ones and families remain forever.

:x :)>-

p/s Think I'm rambling on. Better stop for now ...hehe. Dooley couple yeah!!

Guest bluehacci

Hello @blueearth You can also find many infor at Dooley cafe :D : thedooleycouple.com Thanks to @ citaphils @ lolamitzzz @ ployzsuay @ viyra other Doolier.... still continue to update new infor for new member here  :\"> 
New infor was updated by @themoonthesun in Dooley cafe after Music Bank HongKong 
YongHwa asked fan at HongKong airport : Do you know Heartstrings ? =)) =)) =)) ....I laugh so hard 
=> 0:25 

:-h

Guest citaphils

@bluehacci..thanks for posting that vid link here..
I already said my view on that at the nest but its great to share it here..What could I say but I just love YH more for asking that question " DO YOU KNOW HEARTSTRINGS?'  :x...he was like telling not only those fangirls walking beside them but everybody that HS is the one closest to his heart ;) :x 
Remember the Bluestorm concert in BKK were he also asked the audience "Do you know Heartstrings?" 3x.
Need i say more????? I think his question is enough...love, love it..
Good night, Dooliers! Heartstrings 1st anniversary is on Friday, June 29...