[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest MsHoneyz89

MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA!

MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA!MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA!yeaaahhh..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ghettoe

This is the most hilarious poll ever! It will be funny if they tour Peru and find 50 people in their concert.

Guest angel_cancer

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

please add Mongolia

Guest Neena3xie

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

Please include Indonesia as well. We have a lot of VIPs too here. Thank you.

Guest Lucia111

PORTUGAL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest marluz86

Message to Daesung:

In the life always there are hard times, unfortunately everybody have to go through many obstacles, however remember that for more than the road is dark and the load seems heavy, if you don´t bring down and find the force inside you that let you go on you`ll find the light in your way.

you were at wrong place and time and maybe that´s why you are bad. but dont let that this things erase your angelic smile of your lips. i want to hear Kang Daesung sing and see you smilling, so let´s go there are much time to live and many things to enjoy

Thanks to @FedPaula and @ViriGAB who helped me to translate into english!!

En español:

En la vida siempre hay momentos difíciles,

desafortunadamente todos tenemos que pasar por diversos obstaculos,

sin embargo recuerda que por más que el camino este obscuro y la carga parezca muy pesada,

sino desistes y encuentras la fuerza en tu interior que te permita seguir avanzando, encontraras la luz en tu camino.

Estuvistes en el lugar y en el momento equivocado y quizá por eso ahora estes sufriendo, sin embargo no permitas que

estas cosas borren tu sonrisa ángelical de tus labios. Quiero oir a Kang Daesung seguir cantando y seguir sonriendo

asi que animo que todavía te queda mucho tiempo por vivir y muchas cosas que disfrutar.

tumblr_lm73gri6bd1qi4cf1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm73ms5rhH1qi4cf1o1_500.jpg

Daesung Fighting! Come to Mexico please!

Guest CandyKuran1993

Come to Australia please!!! Preferably Wollongong but Sydney will be fine.  

P.S. Stay Strong Daesung 

Guest SHINeeStar89

I already voted for BIGBANG to come to America but more than anything I hope that they come to New York 'cause it'll be a dream come true for me if they did that, whether it's just a fanmeeting or a concert (or maybe even both, who knows??) *^^* BIGBANG oppas~come to NYC, jebal??? Saranghae!!! <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

If you ever a YG World Tour or Big Bang World Tour and come to Canada, do not just come to Vancouver. Why not Toronto? Seriously, it seems like we're always overlooked if someone even does decide to venture out here.

Toronto, with a population of 2.48 million people (5.5 million in the GTA - Greater Toronto Area)

http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm

The City of Vancouver had a population of 578,041 in 2006 ( up fr. 545,671 in 2001) [Census data from Statistics Canada www.statscan.ca] . . . The Greater Vancouver Regional District had a population of 2,116,581 in 2006

http://www.metrotown.info/canada-vancouver/index.html

Guest ygforever

What happened? There were like tons of vips asking for Australia, and we only have 2000 votes? c'mon auvips!

I don't know if it was quite fair, because I read that some auvips voted for other countries close to au, they didn't know that aus was going to be added. :(

Guest indidxbgal19

please please please add the middle-east to the tour group too! keep it in U.A.E. any emirate! i don't care! but for easy access for fans from neighbouring countries i think it would be better if we could have it in Dubai or Abu Dhabi! please come!!!!!! :)))) BIG BANG <3

Guest Tiffany1430265366

It seems like in the end they'll just pick any place they like and go there.

Also no offense, but man it seems like Peru has 50 people voting at once

every min.... I've refreshed the pages many times and man Peru is moving

at a fast pace (kind of jealous)

Good luck to every country! :)

Archived