[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beautylovebeast

Hello! Why Kazakhstan is not in the list! we love k-pop! and we are very fond of the Big Bang! please us to arrive to us .... I beg you .... We love you .... and wait ...please arrive ... KAZAKHSTAN KAZAKHSTAN KAZAKHSTAN

Guest aizadatoleukhan

Hello! My name is Aizada. I'm from Kazakhstan!

As I see, there isn't included my coutry (Kazakhstan). Please add us too! We really love Big Bang! :) Hee is a lot of VIPs ^_~ You'll make us happier if you add Kazakhstan and oppa's will come here!!!  :x

Please include Kazakhstan  ;;)  I'm begging you!!! 

Big Bang Fighting! ^_^

Thank you <3 I hope you will add us  :)>-

Guest Ravendot7

MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA MONGOLIA

MONGOLIA

Guest -Gainy=--

KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥ KAZAKHSTAN♥V.I.P.♥

Guest kailoveya

Why Kazakhstan isn't here?!!!! We love Big Bang very much!!!! Please come to Kazakhstan!! We're waiting Big Bang and want that they showing in KZ!! Ohhh...please, adding KZ into list!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roushii

Come to the United Arab Emirates! I KNOW there are lots here who love you! This country should be added to the list! Please! xD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hannelise

I have one a demand for BIGBANG come to show ur amazing talent to french people bcoz many of us in France love u 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived