[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest GermanVIP

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

Are we GermanVIPS Nothing? I've heard that BB are goinng to London and Paris, why not Germany (Frankfurt)?? We also love and support BigBang !! And we also want BB in germany!! :) But i see, France is sooo special, so fantastic, and germany is nothing, hmpf, I'm sry, but i hate it, everytime France, but everyone don't know Germany, .. Please, let BB come to germany... they won the 2 place of Fav. Kpop Band in Germany'' with over 100.000 votes, ^^ I'm crying sooo much, and my heart hurts .... BigBang i love you, and support you every day!! Fighting! :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GermanVIP

Are we GermanVIPS Nothing? I've heard that BB are goinng to London and Paris, why not Germany (Frankfurt)?? We also love and support BigBang !! And we also want BB in germany!! :) But i see, France is sooo special, so fantastic, and germany is nothing, hmpf, I'm sry, but i hate it, everytime France, but everyone don't know Germany, .. Please, let BB come to germany... they won the 2 place of Fav. Kpop Band in Germany'' with over 100.000 votes, ^^ I'm crying sooo much, and my heart hurts .... BigBang i love you, and support you every day!! Fighting! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s00mun4tea

Hi, Soompi. I'm from Indonesia, our coutry is not on the list, but there is alot of us indonesian's love BB!? and because of that we V.I.P felt excluded from it.

we even have a Bigbang official fanbase:

bigbang indonesiaMy link(bigbang v.i.p facebook), bigbang indo blog

so please let our country be included in the tour event, soompi~

Guest nbi294

Please come to BRUNEI! there are many VIPs here too. not as much as other countries though but Bigbang is well-known here!  I LOVE BIGBANG SO MUCH. happy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maktempo

hy im from tunisia 40% from our peopel watch korea tv & i swear theres more than 30 000 fans who are ready to go

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event!

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags.

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Oh gosh I agree with jijis2sansan_1 (I hope I got that right LOL) Please come to Canada, Toronto even though the results weren't that high. Trust me, there are many VIPS in Canada ^v^

Guest Carly Chan

MY NAME IS CARLY, I'M ONE OF THE HOTTEST VIP FROM MACAU. 

I REALLY LOVE THE SONGS AND ALSO THE PERFORMANCE OF BIGBANG.

I FELL DEPRESSED ABOUT THE VOTING, THERE IS NO SELECTION OF MACAU, I KNOW MACAU IS A SMALL PLACE,

BUT STILL I HOPE BIGBANG MAY COME TO MACAU AND HOLD A CONCERT LIKE "SUPERJUNIOR".

I WENT TO 2008 MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARD, I SAW THE PERFORMACE OF T.O.P AND G-DRAGON AND TAEYANG, IT IS REALLY FANTASIC !!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH, HOPE I CAN HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO SEE BIGBANG IN MACAU.

Guest vanessa1988

WHAT ABOUT SOUTHERN USA!!!!!??????there is ANOTHER coast besides East and west!If WG/2pm were able to have a successful concert in Houston, it should be the same for BBthe US is so big and i know there are many that wont be able to go to nyc/la to see themim not saying they have to come to HOUSTON (4th largest city and my hometown)but at least somewhere in the south for south/middle USA to attendit will be much cheaper for me (and others) to drive or fly somewhere closer in the south than pay $300 to fly to la/nyc....

Guest DGGD_Lover

texas!!!!!please bring alive world tour to Texas by tweeting #bigbangtexasvip @realtaeyang  class="username" style="margin: 0px 0px 1px; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "@ygent_official @YG_GlobalVIP

• 5 weeks later...
Guest -Gainy=--

Hello, why Kazakhstan is not in the list T.T  :-SS  =((
Please, add us to the List!!!!!! :o3 There are a lot of V.I.Ps!!

Guest -Gainy=--

Hey, why Kazakhstan is not in the list =((
Please, add us to the list!!!!!!!!!!:o3 :o3 :o3
We love Big Bang :x 

Archived