[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miraa81

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

BRUNEI PLS! THERE'S A LOT OF BIG BANG FANS HERE. WE WANNA MEET BIG BANG SO MUCH!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IS BRUNEI, PLS PLS PLS GOOGLE IT. THANKS!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still ongoing?

Anyways, some of the countries that have a lot of votes are pretty surprising. It's awesome to see that there are literally Kpop fans all over the world. However, I doubt YG will conduct a tour in areas where they can't ensure a large turnout/sold out concert/etc. As much as I'm sure YG appreciates the love fans from all over are giving them, they are also a business, and I don't think they will go to a place where there will be losses ($$) or no profit... Still, this is all just an assumption so good luck to all countries!!

Guest sivssy

NOTE TO YG: 

The number of votes for Australia doesn't accurately reflect the number of fans in Australia.

The unofficial facebook group "30,000 fans to bring BIGBANG to Australia" has 10,500 members where as the official poll only has 2500 votes.

I think it's because not many Australians know that Australia has been added to the poll (I just found out by accident yesterday!) and the voting poll is sometimes glitchy and very slow with loading up.

Guest BoA-4-ever

SOOMPI!!! WE WANT DUBAI ON THE LIST TOO!!!!!

DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

INDONESIA PLEASEEEEEE

INDONESIA PLEASE ...

• 3 weeks later...

COME TO MINNESOTA PLEASE!!! I KNOW THAT THERE'S A LOT OF FANS OUT THERE BUT BIGBANG SHOULD COME HERE BECAUSE NOT THAT MUCH GROUPS VISIT MINNESOTA SO PLEASE COME TO MINNESOTA!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!! AND PLEASE ADD US TO THE LIST!! THANK YOU!!!  I <3 BIGBANG FOREVER AND EVER!!! EVEN IF I DIE!!1

Guest misticogal

Please just come to Los Angeles already, hurry because I've been waiting for you guys for too long please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jebal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest minniwin

can u please put Puerto Rico on the list, there are fans over here too

Guest minniwin

• 2 months later...
Guest rolling_girl

BIGBANG, please if you would just consider coming to the UK, to Scotland it would be more than enough. I know for a fact that you have an accountable number of fans in the UK! You guys are so amazing and talented; you deserve every award, praise and fan you have :) Thank you YG for taking the fans into account ^^

always a VIP <3

Guest TSUxKURAN

Puerto Rico wants Big Bang!!! because we are a small island not much good music comes here.We would be honored if Big Bang came.Big Bang and other Korean groups are starting to become popular here and really fast,people are constantly asking for them on the radio.Thanks to hot 102 who is the only radio in Puerto Rico that plays korean music.People are falling in love with Korean music.So please i see that Puerto Rico is not on the list but even though were a small island we still love korean music. happy.gifhttp://www.facebook.com/hot102pr

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mari-Jo

Please add COSTA RICA to the list!! We love Big Bang in here!!biggrin.gif  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!   Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!   Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!! Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  Big Bang In COSTA RICA!!  PLEASE!! :D

BIG BANG IN COSTA RICA!! 

The fact that China is on the list is slightly redundant. More than 90% of Chinese residents don't have Facebook since it's blocked by the government.....Ugh. I wish it could be in China (in the summer) so I'll be there. Gahahhas

i dont get why china blocks so many thing but anyway

WHY DO COMPANIES ONLY TOUR PLACES LIKE JAPAN AND USA!!!

CANT THEY COME TO ENGLAND???

or if not, Hong Kong even though they are small

or Belgium is good too XD

+ when is this concert or tour, i mean how do i know which place they go to???

Archived