[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nickiss01

many thank you very much for adding to the list MEXICO few VIPS will see now is actually in our country.<BR closure_uid_nljubk="627">BIG BANG welcome to MEXICO

Guest maralila

I just wanna know when the whole event will be finished... I really want them in my country :( the tour will be this year -I think- but when?!!

event results please!

Guest Meli_at

perurocks.jpg

Why you should come to Peru because…

1.-  We are a friendly and peaceful country and we have the support of many countries, so we make this event not only musical but cultural event.

2.- Our government supports musical events and many musicians make Peru as one of the points for any tour..

3.- We want you to experience the love of Latin-American fans.

4.- We has one of the most varied cuisines.

5.- We loves your music so much!

6.-Travel to Korea is like travel to the moon for us, you would make us so happy if you come.

7.-  Our culture is shared by many countries and we want you to experience that.

8.- We want you to become more popular in latinamerican countries.

9.- We really want a BIG BANG CONCERT ♥.

10.- YOU’RE SO AWESOME and PERU will receive you with so much love.

Guest YimmKpop

Thanks for adding to Mexico in the list! Come 2 Mexico, will be more than welcome ^^!! MEXICO LOVES BIG BANG 

Guest seksekVIP

woooahh!!! .... :wub:  THANK YOU!!! 

MEXICANs VIPs are happy!!!

& really appreciate your help!

thanks!!!

:w00t: 

Guest NekoFujoshi

OMG Soompi Thanks For the chance we going to show you and YG appa that we deserve BB <3 

MEXICO IS VIP!!

Me , me, me, MEXICO ♪ me, me, me, MEXICO♪  MEXICO

WANT BIGBANG!! 

Guest ayucokro

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

Archived