Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderstix

[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

The fact that China is on the list is slightly redundant. More than 90% of Chinese residents don't have Facebook since it's blocked by the government.....Ugh. I wish it could be in China (in the summer) so I'll be there. Gahahhas

i dont get why china blocks so many thing but anyway

WHY DO COMPANIES ONLY TOUR PLACES LIKE JAPAN AND USA!!!

CANT THEY COME TO ENGLAND???

or if not, Hong Kong even though they are small

or Belgium is good too XD

+ when is this concert or tour, i mean how do i know which place they go to???

MY COUNTRY IS NOT THERE, ADD URUGUAY TO THE DIVISION AMERICA 1 RIGHT NOW!  :-) I LOVE U GUYS YOU HAVE TO COME HERE PLEASE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW A LOT OF VIPS HERE WHO WANT TO SEE YOU SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not going to lie, I'm annoyed with numbers games like this. All I know is this whole thing is wack. I voted because you can't complain if you didn't try but this is just lame. Not a SNSD fan but even they didn't pull something like this, they simply met with the fans to the best of their ability and I respect them for that. Tired of stuff like this, I'm too old for the fanfare.

please! put Finland there! Here is so many fans waiting for BIGBANG! ^___^

FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLAND

ND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND FINLANDFINLAND FINLAND FInLAND 

laugh.gif

wink.gifFINLANDwub.gif

aussies LET'S GO GO GO! vooooote :( MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE! i thought aust wasnt in the list, but its in division 4 and we're losing badly to mexico! >=[