[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest Lisawr

Does anyone know when this ends? :'| Because I know the UK can't catch up with France and Germany so ahead so it's easier to plan a holiday there instead. :/ It'd be nice to know the finish date of the votes. :S.

I honestly do hope big bang goes to France / UK in the European division. :o

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest osmarycream

please bring to Venezuela BIGBANG

if you do not bring, the VIP Venezuelan  be depressed.T_T

Guest eLi_Bang

WE ARE REALLY REALLY FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

WE REALLY REALLY WANT BIGBANGinMexico!!!!!

THE MEXICAN VIP's NEVER SURRENDER !!!!!!!

FIGHTING México

Guest CVMR

Hello, I did english translations on a recent News clip about the Korean community in Mexico. If you are interested, check it out. :) Heres the link to copy on your browser if you dont trust the click here button LOL http://www.viki.com/channels/2036-ni-a-de-mi-corazon/videos/42681-korean-community-in-mexico Otherwise, click below.

Guest dhi7uve

finally my country is in the list... THANKYOU...

INDONESIA LOVES BIGBANG..... if they're plan to go to SINGAPORE or MALAYSIA, just stopping by in my country, INDONESIA......am just too sad that some of kpop stars skip my country......

tell to the boys that we're expecting them to come...thanks.....

and no matter the result of the polling....... in fact it's just a survey, STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S NEXT? ARE THE WINNERS OF EACH DIVISION WILL BE VISITED BY BIG BANG???? ~ feels weird to fight againts another VIPs......

and, INDONESIA will welcome BIG BANG if they come,....SOMEDAY THEY WILL......

Guest hollys

mexicoooo!!!! i think something is wrong with that vote :(!!!!

WHY ARE WE SO DOWN IN VOTEs!

im sure.... SUPER SURE! MEXICO HAVE MORE THAN THAT NUMBER OF FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please come to MEXICO! i know you will NEVER REGRET!!!!!!

Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

Please be mindful of where you decide to send them to go on tour.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/news/international/Drug_war_graves_unveil_drama_of_Mexicos_disappeared.html?cid=30273802

I know, I know, who doesn't want to see Big Bang live, but I have to admit that I'm more than concerned when it comes to the amount of people who have disappeared or were caught in the middle of the drug war in Mexico and I don't want them becoming just another number and it's not another locals, but tourists too.

Guest 16m23

I want Big Bang in Dubai, UAE!!!!!

in addition to the world stars who visit the UAE like Shakira, Bruno Mars, Snoop Dog and e.t.c

Guest ValeR

Please be mindful of where you decide to send them to go on tour.

http://www.swissinfo...ml?cid=30273802

I know, I know, who doesn't want to see Big Bang live, but I have to admit that I'm more than concerned when it comes to the amount of people who have disappeared or were caught in the middle of the drug war in Mexico and I don't want them becoming just another number and it's not another locals, but tourists too.

Como te atreves a mostrar esto de Mexico? Acaso en tu pais no suceden crimenes? En donde vives? En el paraiso? En todo el mundo existen injusticias, me entiendes?, en todo el mundo y Mexico y tu pais no son la excepcion. Lo que pasa en mi pais y en el mundo no se puede ocultar. Pero caer tan bajo como querer hacer quedar mal a todo un pais? 

Espero que YG no se deje llevar por comentarios tan pobres como los que haces.

Pero te demuestro que Mexico somos un pais que sabe recibir a sus grupos preferidos, acaso no sabes que U2 acaba de dar 3 conciertos en el Estadio Azteca en Mexico? Llenos totales, con mas de 100mil personas!

U2 vuelve a tomar el estadio Azteca: http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2011/05/16/index.php?section=espectaculos&article=a14n1esp

El Estadio Azteca se rinde ante U2: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/764970.html

U2 romperá récord con sus tres conciertos en el Estadio Azteca: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/104083.html

P.D.CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie Acaso amas a BIGBANG pero odias a los mexicanos? 

SOOMPI, no deberias permitir que estos comentarios negativos sigan siendo publicados en el foro. 

Guest ValeR

finally my country is in the list... THANKYOU...

INDONESIA LOVES BIGBANG..... if they're plan to go to SINGAPORE or MALAYSIA, just stopping by in my country, INDONESIA......am just too sad that some of kpop stars skip my country......

tell to the boys that we're expecting them to come...thanks.....

and no matter the result of the polling....... in fact it's just a survey, STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S NEXT? ARE THE WINNERS OF EACH DIVISION WILL BE VISITED BY BIG BANG???? ~ feels weird to fight againts another VIPs......

and, INDONESIA will welcome BIG BANG if they come,....SOMEDAY THEY WILL......

Tienes razón, es muy raro estar luchando contra otras VIPS. / You're right, it is very strange to be fighting against other VIPS.

Porque en todo el mundo queremos a BIGBANG. Ojala pare pronto la votacion y YG nos diga que sigue despues. Queremos que BIGBANG visite muchos paises para que se den cuenta del amor que hay hacia ellos y su musica. No soy asiatica, aunque parezco (: pero en Mexico  somos muchos los que amamos a BIGBANG y 2NE1.

Y gracias a SOOMPI por crear este foro que así estamos seguros que somo escuchados. Mexico tambien fue agregado a la lista del Global Event! 

Gracias YG y SOOMPI por escucharnos.

En Mexico amamos a BIGBANG, no lo olvide / In Mexico we love BIGBANG, do not forget

Guest nickiss01

really appreciate that Mexico is in the list, but hopefully the YG notethat the numbers of all countries in this rating are not 100% accurate and pay close attention to news in the various forums thatthere will notice the efforts that each country makes for BIG BANGis in your city.

thanks and hopefully soon we BIG BANG in Mexico like so manyother international artists have been delighted with our country.

there are many factors to  be taken into consideration of where will bigbang hold their concerts. however  your country/region must fulfil the 3 basic criterions in the first place and let YG know about it (with substantial data/stat).

1, popularity/fan base - enough fans to attend

2, profitability - profit to be made

3, reputation of Hallyu - ensure it will not become a failure (i.e. empty seating in concert)

a good example - Japan

good luck to fans in your country.

Guest Meli_at

perurocks.jpg

Why you should come to Peru because…

1.-  We are a friendly and peaceful country and we have the support of many countries, so we make this event not only musical but cultural event.

2.- Our government supports musical events and many musicians make Peru as one of the points for any tour..

3.- We want you to experience the love of Latin-American fans.

4.- We has one of the most varied cuisines.

5.- We loves your music so much

6.-Travel to Korea is like travel to the moon for us, you would make us so happy if you come.

7.-  Our culture is shared by many countries and we want you to experience that.

8.- We want you to become more popular in latinamerican countries.

9.- We really want a BIG BANG CONCERT.

10.- YOU’RE SO AWESOME and PERU will receive you with so much love.

pd: ''CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie'' That was really an stupid comment 바보! tongue2.gif

Guest metztlii

Si, en Mèxico hay violencia pero no es el unico país con ese problema, como bien lo dijo Bono (U2),

http://www.informado...r-a-la-vida.htm

http://www.u2tourfan...-we-love-u.html

México con su gira 360º al igual que Lady Gaga con su Monster Ball Tour.

Por favor tomen en cuenta a México y a todos los demas paises que estan en la lista. 

Porque en cada uno de ellos habemos VIP´S que deseamos ver a BigBang. 

Yes, in México violence exists, but not the only country with this problem, Bono (U2) said that, in the recent tour 360º in México, and another artist who recently visited México is Lady Gaga with his Monster Ball Tour. 

Please consider to Mèxico and all the other countries in the list. 

Because in all countries exist  VIP´S who want to see BigBang.

Archived