[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest Ladytraced

I think the America division should be forced to redo all their votes. Cause the numbers are looking ridiculous. You can tell those are not all VIPs just people getting their friends to help. :\

If it was restarted then maybe there would be different results.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChibiAJ

AUSTRALIA......

WE'RE ON

THE LIST!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

C'MON AUSSIES!!! 

VOTE UP!!

Now's our chance!!!

THANK YOU YG, BB etc

I'm soooo friggin' happy XD

This has seriously made my week^^

Guest nilly

Turkish fans come on we have to win it's our One and Only chance. none of the Kpop bands come to our country. :(

Finland isn't there on the list..  ;;_____;; I want Big Bang to come to Finland~! It's too expensive for me to go to Sweden if they would go there :''D So please, please, pretty please add Finland!!

Guest ashkeetchum

Seriously, thank you so much for adding Australia!! I hope we get enough votes without cheating for yous to come here.

COME TO THE LAND DOWNUNDER!

Guest umi_torukojin

Thanks for adding TURKEY on the list :D 

We want to see Big Bang! We love them so much!!! 

!!! TURKISH VIP !!! 

Guest JayJayD

Omg its gotta be australia !!!!!! BIGbaNg !! ftw !!!!!

SOL, VI , D-LITE , T.O.P , GD hwaiting !!!!!

Guest BoA-4-ever

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

WAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT A MIN!!!!! why isn't there at least a one arab country!!!! well i know some might take is wrong but at least add DUBAI on the list plus Dubai is one of the most beautiful countries which you can never think about i would love it if bigbang has a concert in ATLANTIS DUBAI~~  

THNXS 4 LISTING TO UAE FANS!!~

Guest nickiss01

MEXICO SAY THANKS YG, THANKS BIG BANG

WELCOME TO MEXICO

[center]THE MEXICAN VIPS SAY THANKS YG,  THANKS BIG BANG

Guest Eri1430280892

okay whoever said that the America Division needs to be reset or whatever is being crazy!

i understand that there has been dramatically increasing votes for Peru and Brazil, pretty much overnight because I HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE COUNTS DAILY. The other countries in this Division have proportional vote counts. I am from the USA and to say that we are all cheating is ridiculous. I would hate for the boys to go to a country expecting a huge fan-base but being disappointed by a greeting of far less fans. I support the other countries because we are all VIPs and love the boys.

I also understand that there IS  a very large fan base in these countries but the number of votes are simply improbable. there has to be some underlying cause, whether the fans are making numerous facebook accounts just to vote or if they are having family/friends vote for their countries- 

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE CHEATING. 

PURELY OUT OF LOVE AND CAUTION FOR THE BOYS, I HOPE THAT ANYONE IN ANY COUNTRY PARTICIPATING DOES NOT TRY TO UP THAIR VOTES THIS WAY. 

I hope things get straightened out properly and the other countries are not penalized if any action is taken or if there is any unfair voting discovered.

Peace. Love. BIGBANG. <3

Guest Adri_Yoo

may I ask something?

How many countries they will visit, from the results of this vote? :D

I'm wondering the same question, I hope our boys have time to visit many countries ^^

Guest Meli_at

Big bang should come to PERU because

I think, you would enjoy our

Great cuisine, our

Best places

And our

Natural people that would love you.

Gracias

Hope you like it ^^ we vote because we want you to come, we alredy, had an entire month, stop making us wait, pleaseeeeee ^^

Guest Yuki16m

I'm impressed with Turkey. I didn't know Bigbang had so many fans there. Great job!

And Romania has so few votes...this makes so sad because I don't think Bigbang will pick Romania:((( But for sure, France and Germany will be on the list...yay

Archived