[Drama 2011] Can You Hear My Heart? 내 마음이 들리니

Guest yeohweping

:DHello how are you all?Ep 3 looks very sad.Shall I be bad and say I haven't watched ep 1-3 and am waiting to watch it all at once after ep 4.

Ep 3 subs are coming along really fast it's at 57% already.

I have a question which is why I posting here as I know for sure KCcomments/blue speak Korean and ? who else?

Anyway....in ep 1 there is a line 'the white face fox who is carnivorous' or something to the effect.That was the young Woo Ri saying it to I can't remember his name.Is it a cultural thing to call somone that?Anyway it's been subbed to the white face vixen.We all know about the white fox aka Gumiho who eats liver.Foxes are considered cunning,evil etc etc. But that line......sub that carnivourous line?

Sorry about the English sub question here.Ep 1 is now at 100% but there were some gaps because of idioms/tongue twisters so it's being filled in Hangul by a Korean learning English then translated into English by the editors.The only reason why I am so pedantic is that softsubs may be released if the drama is licensed and the team wants proper subs out.

Have a good Sunday everyone and have the tissues ready for ep 4? :P

EDIT

Never mind.Ahoxan will be here shortly..Ep 1 and 2 softsubs are out.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love_song

just watch episode 3 without subs (: it was sweet at first then it was so sad.. I can't believe DJ's Dad, and i think DJ mom know about the affair with shin-ae.. I really feel sad for her. I can't wait and i don't want to see it. I got my box of tissues for tomorrow!

Guest applexu114

Yesterday's rating for "Can you hear my heart?" :

Nationwide rating: 10.9 (7)

Seoul rating: 13.8 (6)

credit to TNS media research

---

I think the drama is doing well at the moment :wub:

Guest yeohweping

Ep.04 highlights

20110410231203266.jpg

20110410_1302445666_38007500_1.jpg

01.Mi Suk died because she went back to get Maru's watch

20110410222203982.jpg

st_1302443282_-1255531025_0.jpg

02.We promised to be together forever

201104102246491030_1.jpg

201104102306471001_1.jpg

20110411065308241.jpg

20110411_1302482830.jpg

03.I can't hear anything at all

201104102238461030_1.jpg

04.Maru: I only realize how much my dad loves me when he is not at my side.

Hyun Suk: Why aren't you speaking since you know how to talk?

20110410_1302445550_14750400_1.jpg

05.My revenge is to take your son away and make him my adopted son who only obeys me

20110411065406581.jpg

PS11041100008.JPG

06.Woori: Oppa promised me that he will come back.

2011041101001108600076001.jpg

07.Please save my father, this will be my first and last time asking help from you

PS11041100006.JPG

148753.jpg

08.Push the blame to someone else.

PS11041100005.JPG

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

im so proud of maru today.

he loves his father so much despite showing his hatred all the time.

He went to dongju's mum to ask for help for his dad.

I love this show.

I guess next week they will be grown ups.

So i think Maru(now joonha) will grow up w/ dongju...

and they will meet woori when they are all big!

Urgh but since Dongju's mum is taking Joonha in for revenge... Joonha/Maru is gonna have a horrible life w/ her.

So does that mean he'll be a bad guy(since he lives in hurt) next time?

Omg my favourite character now is maru. Seriously love him!

Swear im gonna miss the 3 kids. next week will be the last time they appear.. sighhh

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LOVE TRIANGLE!

hehehe saturday please come soon~!

Maru<3

Guest misspinky

i'm downloading episode 4 right now but judging from the screen caps, i am really excited for episode 5. i love how DJ's mother and how calm and collected she was able to act but hopefully she's not too mean to MR/JH. i can't wait until DJ finds out the hand motion that LMS/WR did to him! what a babo!

Guest Livelaughlove911

Wahh why is this thread so quiet....this is so underrated!

I just watched all four episodes and I'm HOOKED. Young Dong Joo (aka Kang Chan Hee) is so cute. Apparently he was "mini Yoochun" on Star King. Anyways, the acting is very solid and I like the mixture of light and dark. The drama has dashes of Kim Takgu (which I loved) but it's also fresh. Kim Sae Ron is going to be a huge actress in the future. She made me cry in the 4th episode...and I don't usually cry! I'm really excited to see the adult cast but I hope they include lots of flashback with new/added footage of the child actors. I have even more reason to look forward to weekends now. Saturday can't come quickly enough.

Guest woodong2pm

I was bawling throughout episode 4, especially towards the end when the three are in Saipan. Poor Dongjoo...:tears:. I couldn't help but think though that this drama shares similarities with Kim Takgoo, just that the roles are switched like the grandpa instead of the grandma, husband has a child instead of the wife etc. Of course otherwise, the plot and most everything else is different XD...

It turns out that the child actor who plays Dongjoo was part of mini TVXQ and also came out as a Taemin lookalike!

chanhee.jpg

credits: nate

Guest yeohweping

http://blog.naver.com/listen_mbc/100125783424

Can you hear my heart? Ep.4 highlights & spoilers naver blog.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Can you Hear My Heart Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

canyouhearmyheart.jpg

Can you Hear My Heart 3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/924-running-man-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest duduaria

Hi Everyone,

Can you Hear My Heart  Episode 3  English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

*quoted image*

Can you Hear My Heart 3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurf...nning-man-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

i think you give wrong link . that 'Running Man' link . anyway thank for sharing it thou LOLOL

Guest meisa88

this drama is keeping me on edges! just fresh off watching the latest epi 4 with chinese sub. can't wait for this weekend. it's getting more interesting epi by epi. totally digging it. it's the only currently airing drama that i watched.

Guest salasala

This drama is awesome, never have I cried so soon in a drama.

Here are some gifs I made:

54uk3n.gif

n2mrrp.gif

nv2z35.gif

2wnzac9.gif

I especially love these two, I will really miss them when HJE and KJW appear next week.

Archived