[Drama 2011] Can You Hear My Heart? 내 마음이 들리니

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

Ep1, year 1995: intro for the characters.

- Dong joo is a spoiled child for a rich family and naughty as well, he plays piano well, his mother have a dream for him to become a pianist or fashion designer.

- Woo Ri, is a little girl wandering the village with her long dress, hoping to be able to learn how to play piano, pretending to play it. her mother is mute and so she can use sign language, wandering with Young kyu.

- Joon Ha, is a smart kid, who got rewarded for his grades, he hate the fact that his father has mental problem & also hate that Woo Ri calling him oppa (since they will become sibling as their parents might get married), as his father lover her mother. he lives with his grandmother and his father.

- Young Kyu: he has a mental problem, living with his mother who works in the local market and his clever son Jong Ha, he loves WR mother and always stuck to her shop or wandering around with WR.

preview for ep2:

I dounno if all what they shown will take place in ep2, DJ accident, WR mother dying, YK taking care of WR as his daughter, JH will get to see his mother.

Edit: any idea whats written her, someone who claim to be WR father shows WR mother this paper before leaving her shop.

119ndih.png

Guest kcomments

bscap0300.jpg

Ok peeps, I loved it, this show has heart put smiles on my face. It treated disabilities with respect (I'm a sucker of sign language). The cinematography and music score were great. It looked like a pretty well-made drama.

The first encounter of the main couple was done beautifully with the piano as their connection (I'm also a sucker of great piano score).

bscap0208.jpgbscap0209.jpg

The setback would be, angst from ep1 is not a good sign felt like watching East of Eden (not that sad) young age set up all over again (Dong Joo and Joon Ha; good vs bad kid, but the good one likes the bad one without knowing he is bad *sigh*).

Tomorrow preview was so interesting, some twists in the main lead family, quite a fast pace. So I guess they will grow up soon? I wish they show us more how Joon Ha become this ambitious hateful kid so I wouldn't hate the kid that much (can't take kid who looks down on their parent).

Well, so what should this drama title be? CYHMH or CYH? So I could follow accordingly. :lol:

Edit: thanks lucky_moon for your summery.

Guest love_song

I'm totally loving this drama! episode one was good, but not bad either. I really love the piano scene, our main couple :wub: That was so cute! Can't wait until episode two. Looks juicy... :D

I have a question: Joon Ha real parents is dong Jo step dad and dong jo mom friend? so why did the grandma and the other dude raised him?

I'm totally loving this drama! episode one was good, but not bad either. I really love the piano scene, our main couple :wub: That was so cute! Can't wait until episode two. Looks juicy... :D

I have a question: Joon Ha real parents is dong Jo step dad and dong jo mom friend? so why did the grandma and the other dude raised him?

No, Joon Ha real dad is yong kyu, who is having mental disorder and her biological mom is shin ae, who used to date dong joo's step dad. Shin ae is very jealous with dong joo's mom. The grandma is actually shin ae's mom. She is being betrayed by his own daughther like she does with joon ha, and young kyu take a good care of her so she adopted yong kyu as his son since she feels that his son in law is more care for her than her own daughter.

i think joon ha real dad maybe is dong joo step dad?

Just guessing. Because i don't think the character descriptions say who is joon ha real dad and dong joo step dad seems to be aware that joon ha is shin ae's son.

Guest yeohweping

201104031628461001_1.jpg

201104031624151001_1.jpg

==========

Co-Ed's Woo Tae Woon to make drama debut with Ep.6 of "Can you hear my heart?"

http://news.nate.com/view/20110403n11195

st_1301823421_1654283140_0.jpg

He will be playing an office worker of the company own by the Tae Family.

Hi KC and Blue...nice to see you guys again.KC stay even for a 30 episode drama.I've increased my drama lengths nowadays..it's a killer waiting so long but you get better character developments.I hope.Blue...I saw your blog.Nice I would come by later and go through some of the posts and read the Korean language/culture ones.I guess you are not subbing these days huh?I've started learning Korean  myself since SS days.Pretty slow going though.

Technically Blue...even if Dong Joo lip reads  which quite a few people do,I wonder how they would make Kim Jae Won potray it.I know if someone was born deaf although they have no speech impediment you get the monotonous speech.However since DJ was deaf from an illness....guess the drama would want to make him appear normal.Anyway I would wait and see.The first time he flashes his pearly whites  I forgive everything anyway :D 

Viki is subbing this and will be providing softsubs if the drama becomes licensed later on.I thought you guys knew.

The subs were ready about 10hrs ago.

Viki team subbing drama

Man the kids are cute.I still haven't fully watched ep 1.I am waiting for tonight and watch it all once.However I really like the pace.I came for Kim Jae Won but I like the rest of the cast as well.Dong Joo's loveline is the actress from What's Up Fox right?

EDIT

Annyeong Xamjil I just saw you.Good luck with the upload and happy segging.I am off to work and see the subbers tomorrow.

Guest kcomments

i think joon ha real dad maybe is dong joo step dad?

Just guessing. Because i don't think the character descriptions say who is joon ha real dad and dong joo step dad seems to be aware that joon ha is shin ae's son.

I think so too, the descriptions said Young Gyu adopted Joon Ha as his son when Shin Ae abandoned her own son, out of gratefulness for grandma(that she adopted him :wacko:). And I don't think this episode explicitly said who Joon Ha's or Woo Ri's dad is. (Well, please do correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm a bit overwhelmed by their relationships -_- )

As much as I'm interested in the drama, oh boy lots of characters/names/relationships packed in one episode, plus future name changed! :wacko:

Amazing acting from Jung Bo Seok (as a mentally disorder Young Gyu) :o in this episode and the kid's dynamics were great too!

Edit: @ck1Oz That's why I'm trying longer drama, better character developments indeed (as long as no extensions). Holy cow, I totally forgot Vikii, thanks. :w00t:

Guest Xamjil

Annyeong Xamjil I just saw you.Good luck with the upload and happy segging.I am off to work and see the subbers tomorrow.

Damn, I'm exposed! And here I thought I was so discreet.

I loved the first episode.  The children are sooo cute.

But even with all these cuteness, I really hope the young period won't last for 10 episodes, like in baker king bak tak gu. You never know, with 30 episodes...

Guest melane

Hello^^

Episode 1 was really good! I'm surprised! I didn't think watching a 30 episodes lenght drama...but I was so curious at the same time!

I really don't regret watching it! The adults are great...as always! The kids are so cute together and amazing separately! Especially our two little main couple! Don't really like the older kid...the little girl's oppa, he's a real brat!

I can't wait to see how the story will go on...and of course, the adult version of the main characters!

Guest kcomments

Finished ep2 live, oh show how do I love thee.

This is a beautifully well-made drama how I wish softy would take this one on her blog.

Each character is heart warmly written and acts out so well including all the kids. This episode introduces Seung Chul (a son of Young Gyu's close friend) for the first time, and also explores Dong Joo(DJ) and Woo Ri(WR) childhood bonding even further. The cinematography of this episode was beautifully done, the instrumental pieces were gentle and nice, some scenes really mesmerized me. If you loved chocco-pie grandpa in 'Thank You', you have a chance to fall for this one.

Not sure whether this show will step into totally makjang territory or not, but there is something that hooked me and gave me such warm feeling when watching. There were angst moments but they were not painful to watch and something definitely addicting about the drama that keep me going.

Episode 2

Not sure I can do this every episode but for this one, let's see.

From last episode, Mi Suk was in trouble with a rude dude, that ended up putting Young Gyu wanted to get married with Mi Suk in dilemma (he ended up poking his head to the wall at night continuously which irritated Jun Ha, he got up and walked off the room). Next day Ma Ru(Jun Ha) took off for Seoul to get his award back from DJ's mom.

Woo Ri was no where to be found which alerted Mi Suk. Young Gyu(YG) ran out to look for WR and caught her in time she stepped on the bus to Seoul, so he tagged along with her. WR determined to visit DJ using his hand written address.

JH reached at DJ's house and met with DJ's step dad, he was not pleased seeing JH but JH spoke to him rather aggressively asking to see his wife. DJ's mom greeted JH nicely with DJ standing by her side. DJ heard the commotion at the door, it's WR and YG asking the guards to see her friend DJ. Only WR let inside, YG waited outside. DJ's step dad got promoted from DJ's grandpa and they were all happy. DJ sneaked food for WR under the table.

JH walked out to go home, at the door he crossed with Shin Ae and YG saw her calling her name, JH asked YG who is she? and YG let loose that she is his real mom, to his surprise thought his mom was dead.

Shin Ae walked in the house, congratulated DJ's step dad. JH walked back in the house and confronted Shin Ae with direct question whether she recognized him, to everyone shock she refused (but we know that she knew it's her son). WR exposed herself from under table, stirred everybody. She called Ma Ru oppa and stood next to him by which later he pushed her aside telling everybody that she is not his sis. They all went home.

JH tried to talk to grandma about Shin Ae if she is his mom, grandma refused.

Finally, grandma ended up paying the debt(that rude dude) for MS and arranged so that JG and MS got married, grandma even took out two rings for them to put on each other finger. JH was not happy with the union. And YG's close friend brought Seung Chul(his son) with him.

While eating, WR remembered she supposed to meet DJ so she ran off. DJ saw Shin Ae with his mom, he told his mom that he doesn't like her, she's strange.

DJ leaving his house using piano music played on the player to cover as if he was practicing piano himself while he's gone. WR and DJ met and he taught her to play accordion under a big tree (very nice scene here) and they were talking/teaching about how they could hear sound/voice of someone while covering their ears with their hands(this supposed to be future connection between them, I guess). <Ending>

Preview

DJ had accident and in coma.

Fire broke somewhere with WR's mom trapped inside.

YG was in jail, grandma crying.

DJ's mom learned the truth that her husband and Shin Ae had betrayed her.

DJ telling WR that his name is Cha Dong Joo.

That's all I remembered. -_-

I hope against hope that DJ in accident has nothing to do with coming to see WR.Oh, please drama people.

Edit: @Ayame-chan It's on the first page, WITHS2 subbing this one.

Guest subarashii_garu

Sound interesting..

I have a feeling that I'll love this drama~

Cant wait to watch it..

Thanks for the threat~ ^^

Guest applexu114

Thank you for all the shares and summary :D

Finally, this drama has started :w00t:. I keep telling myself that I would wait until the adults' time start. I watched today live streaming, my first impression is that this drama is going to be very promising. And I enjoy the relationship between the main characters and the father-daughter relationship very much. Especially young version of Dong Joo makes me can't help but smiling all the time when he is on screen. At first I thought that he resembled KJW with his big eyes and adorable smile. The more I watched him today, the more I found this boy look like a younger version of Lee Dong Gun :wub: However, the whole complicated family affairs in DJ's family make me feel a bit uneasy so I really hope that in the future the writer won't focus too much on this matter.

Love this drama:xxxxxx

Archived