[Drama 2011] Can You Hear My Heart? 내 마음이 들리니

Guest yeohweping

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a subbing group taking up this drama?

(I'm really excited for this btw, it's been so long since I've seen Kim Jae Won.)

//EDIT//

Sorry if this was considered spam though. Didn't see it in the first post at first, I probably should have looked at it more carefully, I'm sorry.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

Read the first post before you spam questions that is already answered.

Anyone asking about/requesting/spamming for subs, will have their id reported to the mods for thread spamming!

===============

20110403225603406.jpg

20110404_1301844289_05141400_1.jpg

20110403_1301840447_84200000_1.jpg

20110403_1301840041_13279100_1.jpg

st_1301840161_1214744404_0.jpg

20110403_1301839377_97541600_1.jpg

20110403_1301837635_76475500_1.jpg

20110403_1301836458_19681000_1.jpg

20110403231903646.jpg

================

And yes, that rude man is not Mi Suk 's husband but her debt collector. That's why Woo Ri never went nor able to school as they have to run away each time that man catches up with them

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Can you Hear My Heart Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

resized.jpg

Can you Hear My Heart 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/924-running-man-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest alicechen

Can You Hear My Heart Episode 2:

HanRel 450p Version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UARHRTOG

Future links will be posted here.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Can you Hear My Heart Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

resized.jpg

Can you Hear My Heart 2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/924-running-man-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest lucky_moon

*quoted image*

Possible dad and son? No?

its exactly, the mystery, whose claim to be his mother looks untrustworthy, looking for money and see how DJ father is like her exactly looking for money and they have some kind of relation in the past, back to ep1 YK saw DJ father in the market when he said do u remember me? we used to meet in (forget her name who claims to be JH mother)bt he just ignore him as it seems relates to something might reveal his truth, also he doesnt like how his wife is getting along with her. according to the relation chart it says that YK is JH father, but who know what might be reveal later?

After watching the first two episodes, i must say WOW, the child actress (Kim Sae Ron) and the child actors really did an awesome job for a nice set up of this story. I can't believe i got teared eyes seeing the interaction between little bong woo ri & her dim-witted father and also her interaction with dong joo. Every scene is heartwarming and the dialogue is poignant..I hope Hwang Jung Eum & Kim Jae Won can follow this nice chemistry that has been nicely set up by these child actors.

Kim Sae Ron is such a talented child actress..I loveeee her in Ahjeossi (her movie with Won Bin). Does anybody have any information about the child actor who played the young Dong Joo ? What other movies/dramas did he act? He's going to be such a handsome young man when he grows up.

One of my favourite scenes in episode 2:

Young Bong Woo Ri: If you close your eyes like this and think it, you can see everything.

If you close your ears like this and think it, you can hear everything.

If I think "I can see Ahjeossi", then I can see him.

If I think "I can hear my mom's voice", then i can hear her voice. Isn't it interesting?

Young Dong Joo: Oh! I see it! I see my mom...and also my grandfather!

Bong Woo Ri: What about the sound?

Dong Joo: I hear it!

Bong Woo Ri: What kind of sound is it? What kind of sound is it??

Dong Joo: Your voice... (awwwww, such a simple dialogue that we know it'll foretell the message behind this drama. Although it's pretty literal when Dong Joo said it in this scene but we know the writer wants to let us know how Dong Joo is able to "hear" or "feel" Woo ri's voice...)

The dialogue is pretty long but you guys know what i mean. Btw, does anybody know what's the meaning of the sign language that young bong woo ri showed afterwards?

Also, looking at Dong-joo's step father & Shin-Ae somewhat reminds me of Baker King tak goo's type of story. I just hope their story is only a subplot because I hope this drama will keep the heartwarming tone it has and doesn't follow the king tak goo's depressing tone...Arghh..now i have to wait for another week....

Guest woodong2pm

I watched the first 2 episodes and gotta say, I'm loving this drama already! The child actors/actress are all very good and super adorable. I'm also a huge Kim Jaewon fan, so I'm really anticipating when they make the switch to the future!!! or present? haha

I just read the character descriptions on the first page and kinda went like :(...Kim Jaewon becomes deaf?! Although I think that's an interesting plot line...does that mean he won't be speaking throughout most of the drama? That would be disappointing on so many levels...he has the sexiest voice.

I watched the first 2 episodes and gotta say, I'm loving this drama already! The child actors/actress are all very good and super adorable. I'm also a huge Kim Jaewon fan, so I'm really anticipating when they make the switch to the future!!! or present? haha

I just read the character descriptions on the first page and kinda went like :(...Kim Jaewon becomes deaf?! Although I think that's an interesting plot line...does that mean he won't be speaking throughout most of the drama? That would be disappointing on so many levels...he has the sexiest voice.

No, don't worry. He will be speaking. He wasn't born deaf,

but he becomes deaf from an accident. There's no reason why he would lose the ability to speak just because he loses his hearing. Also, much of the drama will be on how Kim Jae Won hides his hearing disability, and pretends to be perfectly fine so that people won't object to him when he tries to reclaim his family's company.

Just finished watching ep2 :) This is getting interesting :)

I wonder why this thread doesn't have many comments >.< It's really good~

So excited to watch ep3!!! Looking forward to the episodes when they have grown up already :3

AAhhh...I've developed a crush on the mini-Dongjoo :X mwahahaha! he's just soooo cuteee! *___*

Archived