[Drama 2011] Can You Hear My Heart? 내 마음이 들리니

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feelings about this drama

first it is the return of Kim Jae Won!! Yaaay!!!

I'm also looking to see my first kdrama with a main disable character, I never expected this

and I loved the writer's last drama

A the same I have seen this documentary that shows how badly people with disabilities are looked at in Korea

I hope their choice of disability was not because it is the least noticeable disability (IMO)

if so I guessing he would be able to read lips so he wont need to use sign language and would be able to speak very well, because in kdramas the main characters have to be perfect or at least look perfect

I guess I need to wait few days till the drama airs, hoping for the best!!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Really interested in this drama. Can't wait for this to air tomorrow. The plots sounds really complex. But i'm really interested. I predict love triangles!

Guest simplicity_826

YESSS...i've been dying to see Kim Jae Won back in action.<3 I need to see that bright smile of his! =D

Since this drama going to be 50 episodes, i hope it doesn't get borring and drag on like those long dramas.

YESSS...i've been dying to see Kim Jae Won back in action.<3 I need to see that bright smile of his! =D

Since this drama going to be 50 episodes, i hope it doesn't get borring and drag on like those long dramas.

i think some site says it's 32 episodes.

Guest yeohweping

No, it's really 30 eps at the moment.

There are other sites that mistaken it to be 50 eps as they mistaken the time - 9:50 pm 9시 50분

50분 is supposed to be read as 50 mins here but they translate it to be 50 eps without checking properly.

It's 30 not even 32 episodes.Yippee I am happy.Looking forward to tonight.Man
Kyouria
you're a busy busy girl everywhere.

Hello
kccomments
...I recognise you from the SS thread
:)

Well the preview looks promising.I hope they changed her hair.I loved her with her long hair.

EDIT

Thanks
semi-fly
for the link.I thought it would be you again.The kids look really cute in the screencaps.I am waiting for the Hanrel version so thanks in advance.We have subbers on standby already which is great.

Hi everyone! As a fan of Writer Moon, I'm totally excited about this drama! I see many Smilers (Smile You) and Scandalers (SS) here. *Waves*

Btw, when a person is actually (clinically) mentally handicapped (and not just "foolishly" in love like the characters in typical k-dramas), it is VERY politically incorrect to address him as "babo." Please keep that in mind, and refrain from doing so on the thread!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Haven't seen it yet but i wonder how long the childhood episode will go on for. I mean in baker king, in my opinion, went on forever that's why i wasn't interested in that drama. but this one looks really good.

So we've got 'new kid' in town. interesting.

Guest kcomments

Man, missed watching live tonight, currently DL ep1, thanks Semi-fly!

@ck1Oz and master blue hellooooooo, so excited for this, hope it won't betray me later. -_- This so called long drama for me but let's see, something change wouldn't hurt :P

Ah, I have a feeling I'll love this drama :) Oh yeah^^

Thanks for the presscon pics! Casts look great! <3

Jung Eum looks like she gained some weight, still pretty nevertheless!

Hope some team will sub this soon because I'm dying to watch it XD :D

Archived