[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest thasaranaki

OMGGG, I want these posters soooo badly, lucky Korean's fans, they are not only got to see the boys perform live, but also got these posters for free too. I am even willing to pay money for it.

Anyway, Music core will start soon, and there are 3 perf tonight...wowoww.. prepare your heart and keep your head down everyone hehee.

Music Core info from withcubee:

- [Music Core] Finished pre-recording for both #KYHD and Maximum (may not perform full song) "YH's super SEXY!!! His chest, his belly!! >,.<" ROFL. :D

- different clothes, similar to the one in MV (weird one) but so much better!!

221613642.jpg

credit as tagged+withchubee!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwarrior

I know it's late but is it just me or did Yunho change his signature?

The usual Circle + star isn't there...I guess he felt it was time to change his signature XD Probably got tired of singing the same thing for years.

Guest chdairkld

Hey guys, make sure to tune in again for live stream of Music Core comeback! It's 4pm KST time, so in just a few minutes show will start. I don't know the performance line-up, perhaps our boys will be last again?

yesterday i used http://kpopflash.net/stream/ and it worked pretty well!

===================edit===========YAY!!!!!!!!! COMEBACK WAS EVEN MORE FABULOUS TODAY

Music Core- Keep Your Head Down

Music Core- MAXIMUM

Music Core- How Can I

*credit: BigBangSHINeeWorld7

OMG!!! I absolutely adored KYHD performance today! I think they really put their all into this song today. It was the feeling, the intensity of their voices especially. The energy was just raised to a level I thought couldn't be after musicbank but kyahhhhhhaa leave it up to our boys!!

How Can I. It's my bias song from album haha but again, very very beautiful. I will keep treasuring times when I just get to hear their voices very clearly like this. Minnie totally stole my heart again when he sang his last verse. There is just something about how he sings it. Yunho-ah, can we give you time machine box so that you can rest??? Yunho did so well here despite his cold T_T.

Maximum: not full song!!! but intro was good enough to make me drool. it's just a song asking for sexy yunho and minnie to move their bodies haha and they did it very very well *perv*

Tight pants and long legs. What more can we ask for??? LOL.

Now I'm just chillin, feel like I'm healing! (sorry just had to do it haha)

Guest biathanatos

Thanks a ton for the help Yoyo and Thasaranaki ^^

And yayy for that gif! Thanks again girls~

I know it's late but is it just me or did Yunho change his signature?

The usual Circle + star isn't there...I guess he felt it was time to change his signature XD Probably got tired of singing the same thing for years.

I noticed this before too!

2e20b49.jpg

vs.

5dq9vd.jpg

Looks like he changed the actual sig. as well. His new one looks a lot cleaner and hmmm a bit more mature? I likes it.

Have http://kpopflash.net/stream/ running too, thanks chdairkid. Waiting... waiting...

Sigh, I keep waiting for my cd copy to get here ;__; I havent even heard there other songs aside from KYHD because i want to hear it when i get my cd....

Changmin and Yunho were gorgeous in yesterday performance...I am wondering what time the other performance is ;__; cause i wanna see it lol

This thread is speeding up to maximum limit. :) Just opened a several days ago and here we at the 11th page.

Good! let's talked Homin topic forever! I look like crazy yesterday, smiling and almost teary eyed while watching them at Music Bank.

Watched the KBS Mubank yesterday via Kpopflash but when it's time for our boys performance it lagged so much, understandable since we are 10,000 plus user at that time, but when the performance finished, the user went down 5,000 plus. Indeed many are supporting Homin's performance.

Currently tuned in at MBC Music Core, IU just finished singing but I am using TVants now!

Edit: Whaah they are the last to perform, Yunnie I think you forget to wear your undershirt (during the KYHD perf)..Yunnie is soooo Sexy! I like their outfit today compared to yesterday!

Let me catch my breath first! :D

Guest sheilapiglet

Re-posting the stuff I shared at DBSK5 thread here since no one else has shared it yet=):

[English sub] [HD Perf] How Can I - TVXQ!.avi

the lyrics are beautiful=*)

뮤직뱅크Music Bank110107 동방신기TVXQ Interview, 믿기 싫은 이야기How Can I,왜Why,Keep Your

for those that want to watch the entire Music Bank appearance of Homin in one clip, here it is=D

110107 TVXQ deuce spot!! by슝슝

here's the clip that goes with that pic of YH with his arms around CM...such a small but sweet gesture from hyung to dongsaeng=)

110107 mischievous boy "why" intro by슝슝

hehe..YH is such a tease...glad that he's having fun on stage..he must've missed it so much=D

110107 HoMin - Music Bank {How Can I} Fancam ~2

anyone know what YH was saying in the beginning?..thanks.

Guest azn_chick91

what the heck?!

it was lagging like crazy and then it stops the broadcast halfway through the performance!!! NOT COOOOOLLLL

How Can I was good as MuBank, but short :(

They didn't even really perform Maximum. It was just the dance for it.

KYHD was awesome...until they cut it off -.-"

Will wait for YT links lol

--EDIT--

Homin - Keep Your Head Down (Music Core)

^ HOW DARE Kpopflash CUT OFF THIS SEXINESS?! lol.

Woohoo! Just finished watching it. <3 Was it just me or did Yunho almost trip at one point?

I really like the clothes in here and also the fanchants were a lot louder!~! Now I can understand it. muahahah!

lol, we get to see Yunho's girly dance in this one! And also his diva pose. xDDDDD

Seems like Yunho's cold is getting worse since changmin took over one of his parts during,"How Can I".

Maximum.. the dancing was awesome!! gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I was anticipating so much~! but that's okay, they can rest their voices.

Guest yeona1

WOW!!! I'm still in cloud 9 after watching HoMin, despite being rudely cutoff :(

Yunho still looks sick to me, he's kinda pale. But the performance was awesome as usual.

I am loving this song "How can I", it has a very nice melody, hope someone will sub one of the videos so i will understand what they were singing. Perfect blending of their voices, they must be proud of their performance. HOMIN really delivered!!!

Guest thasaranaki

HoMin - How Can I (Comeback Stage) At Music Core

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL :wub:. Their amazing voices totally sent me to heaven. Yunho, please gets well soon bb!!

080111 DBSK "MAXIMUM" At Music Core

OMOOOO, the dancing was super duper awesome!! I love their black outfits and the black concept :wub:

HoMin - Why(Keep Your Head Down) At Music Core

AMAZING Perf indeed!! Ahhh I could not take my eyes off Yunho's SEXY CHEST :lol:. I LOVE Minnie hair here, so gorgeous. Btw, cameramen did not missed Yunho's "Whickit Whickit" part for this time, but still wish they featured the backup dancer on the left hand side too lol.

Guest Redwarrior

MAXIMUM!!!!

I loved the dance intro for it!! (I demand to see a full live performance for it!!)

Sad that kpopflash.net was more LQ than MuBank and it was cut off for some reason :(

but today's theme=snake skin? with Yunho sporting the half-chested tux XD

Changmin Smirk is back (in maximum).

Guest me1me2

How CAn i is really really killing me... i thought it stops there, then WHAM BAM... the outfit and the hair. i cried bloody murder... how could they, esp. Yunho's black leather jacket and oh oh oh so tight pants.

just sad that it kept on lagging on me then KYHD got cut off. YT to the rescue.

thanks sheila for the links... love the mischievous boy clip :P;) , Yunho is just so :wub:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

today "How can i" performed shorter but still full of emotion

Yunho look a bit tired but he was smile the ending this song so cute :wub:

and Minnie kept smiled throughout while the dance "Maximum"

I like the way when Min waved Yunho came out keke cool boys ;)

"KYHD" o.Omgg Yunho's chest killed me :blink:

I hope they'll win next week, HWAITING ~~ :)

Btw, Shim Changmin is on trends ^^

B)

tumblrlep5akfhus1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlep5vs8z9k1qc6jue.gif

credit: uknowmax

Guest co0o0ol

the chanting was so LOUD i loved this part the most " yunho time MAX" woooow cassie were amazing :w00t:

ok and our maknea is breaking the rules , his sexy smirk won overe his hyung sexy chest :wub: hahahahah

i love how changmin was trending Topic in twitter because of his smirk in MAXIMUM

Guest chdairkld

~Please help us trend 'Shim Changmin' right now! I myself don't know how he started trending so fast lol, as far as I know there was no organized plan. But yes please join us on Twitter!!!

Let's show the World how MAXimum our MINNIE is~

Guest Cutiemongmong

QUESTION: I wonder if I can buy Keep your head down album in Singapore? If so, could anyone tell me the shop's location??? Thanks in advance ^^

OMG seriously Homin is pure sexy lol!!! HOw can I was different from yesterday, Yunho seemed to be in better condition yesterday. or could just be me was still beautiful. Hope his cold goes soon.

KYHD, omg only word i could think of was chest, chest chest! :w00t: Do you think if we gave him rice he would take his top off all the way? :wub: Perez hilton was right, HoMin really are too hot to handle!Can't stop repeating KYHD and finally we got to see his hip movement, So sexy and you see Changmin doing it facing the other way! Was hot hot hot! :lol:

Criteria for gods: Awesome voices-Check!

Awesome personalities Check!

Awesome looks Check!

Dynamic duo for now is set. Enough said! B)

Don't know if anyone posted this yet but here is the link for HOMIN interview eng sub just encase no one has yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77suubk9AeE&feature=fvst

by jujutaem718

Guest emmagr

so i read somewhere that the sales number right now is just for the special edition, which is also sold out atm. in a few days, the regular album will drop and the pre-order for that was already well over 15000 or 20000?

Agreed. I have seen korean fans say that the special edition is sold out. What is important now is the "real" album sales, for which I admit I am worried about because of the controversy people have created against Homin.

Damn, their performances from today are killing me. And the bromance. And Changmin's sexy smile.

A late reaction: "Keep Your Head Down" is awesome. I like the song but the video and their performances--wow, they just took it to a different level. :wub:

Yunho is amazing as always. And OMG, I couldn't help but spazz--in the video, he's a live-action firebender! :lol: He's such a real-life fiery prince!

Changmin... the Baby has gone a long way. Right now his appearance looks more youthful than ever but he matured on several different levels. And he has developed such POWER. In TVXQ, Leader always had such an overpowering presence and attracts everyone's attention, but Changmin now matches up to him. ^_^ I feel so proud of him.

Archived