[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest cancerb

The newest teaser is more informative than the previous ones, i guess we need to wait another week to see the real longer teaser, about 2 weeks before "Athena" ended i bet,

And dont forget the Press Conference as well,.

yeah.. I saw it... But, I want in the Midas epsiodes... but I want to see Mr. HOT Fox Hunter shower scenes.. (those who do not know me.. that what I called Noh Min Woo.. some people know that what I call him in viki.) Also, do you think that we see a wedding again too??? it will be a deja vu all over again if we see Lee Min Jung stand at the altar waiting for the groom... hrmm.. I really miss Smile, you drama.. That was really good drama... :D OMG... I would love love to see Jang Hyuk and Mr. Hot Fox Hunter sauna scene together.. that will be total daebak for me... ^_^:D

I have a feeling that Lee MinJung-JangHyuk will be broke-up before the wedding day take place,

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fanart0101

I found this Midas news on Internet, wanna share with you :x It told about Min Woo's role affection to foreign fans (Esp Asia fans ^^). So sorry that's all korean, I can't understand much? Anybody here can help me translate it into English ;))

‘마이더스’ 캐스팅 노민우, 해외팬 마음 사로잡다

SBS 월화미니시리즈 ‘마이더스’에 ‘유명준’역으로 캐스팅된 노민우가 아시아 해외팬들의 마음을 사로잡았다.

노민우는 성공적으로 종영된 SBS ‘내 여자친구는 구미호’에 ‘동주선생’과, KBS2TV 드라마 스페셜(락ROCK樂)에서 부활의 ‘김태원’역으로 열연한 바 있다. 이 작품을 통해 일본을 비롯한 많은 아시아 해외팬들에게 노민우가 알려지게 되었고, 관심을 받게 되었다.

또한 곧 방영 예정인 SBS ‘마이더스’에 노민우가 캐스팅 되었다는 소식을 듣고, 해외팬들도 노민우가 출연하는 이번 작품에 대해 많은 관심을 가지고 있다.

‘마이더스’는 기업간 인수합병이 세계를 다루는 드라마로, 이 드라마에서 ‘노민우’는 배우 ‘김희애’의 동생으로, ‘백수인 부잣집 아들로, 파격적인 바람둥이 캐릭터’인 ‘명준’역을 맡았다.

SBS월화미니시리즈 ‘마이더스’는 현재 방영중인 ‘아테나: 전쟁의 여신’의 후속으로 2월 21일 첫 방송 예정이며, 이미 김희애, 장혁, 이민정 등이 캐스팅된 상태다.

한편, 노민우는 ‘마이더스’를 통해 또 다른 연기변신을 해서 더욱 더 성숙한 배우의 모습을 보여주기위해, 연기 연습에 매진중이다.

서병기 대중문화전문기자/wp@heraldm.com

20110209000797_1.jpg

Source: http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110209000586

Hi, I am new to this board and not really used to comment on series that haven't started yet, but as it is too late to participate on Chuno's thread, so I am here now :) I am watching Robbers and really hope that Midas will do well :)

Guest Trina987

First Stills of No Min Woo in Midas

Posted on February 10, 2011 by ockoala

Yes, yes, calm yourselves, ladies. And no need to thank me. I am merely performing a charitable act – that of bestowing No Min Woo back to the drama world. The production of SBS’s upcoming Mon-Tues drama Midas finally wised up, and unleashed the first set of character stills for No Min Noo.

He plays the younger brother of self-made chaebol Kim Hee Ae. Rather than have any ambition or responsibility, he’s instead an incorrigible playboy. I’m glad the production provided these character snippets, since here I thought he was a preacher in bed with that chick because he was getting a physical.

I really am not following Midas close enough (such as digging around for character descriptions and whatnot) to know exactly how all four leads are related or expected to interact together. I do think it’s a given that No Min Woo will somehow fall in love with Lee Min Jung, cuz he sure as heck won’t be falling for Kim Hee Ae’s character. Before Rock, Rock, Rock, I would’ve bet money that Jang Hyuk would eat this pretty boy for breakfast. Now, I think he’ll do just fine opposite a towering presence like Hyukkie, gracing the screen not just with his face, but with some improved acting skills.

Okay, I get first dibs on pinching his cheeks. Everyone, the line starts right behind me.

credit:http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/first-stills-of-no-min-woo-in-midas/

Sorry.. do not know how to post pictures in soompi... sweatingbullets.giftears.gif

Korean Drama No.1 Rules for a playboy character:

Half Naked Bed Scene in the morning

:lol: :lol: :lol:  

I want it all nekkid in the morning ..... well this isn't cable tv sigh.. I want a lil more....

finally they released NMW's pics as bad guy... he looks too happy - maybe amused...gawd the shooting must be really awkward ... so when can we see the BTS for this

there aren't many kactors to have such a close relationship with his/her foreign fans - in not even 10 months he gained almost 19000 followers when even way more popular actors don't have on twitter

First Stills of No Min Woo in Midas

Posted on February 10, 2011 by ockoala

Yes, yes, calm yourselves, ladies. And no need to thank me. I am merely performing a charitable act – that of bestowing No Min Woo back to the drama world. The production of SBS’s upcoming Mon-Tues drama Midas finally wised up, and unleashed the first set of character stills for No Min Noo.

He plays the younger brother of self-made chaebol Kim Hee Ae. Rather than have any ambition or responsibility, he’s instead an incorrigible playboy. I’m glad the production provided these character snippets, since here I thought he was a preacher in bed with that chick because he was getting a physical.

I really am not following Midas close enough (such as digging around for character descriptions and whatnot) to know exactly how all four leads are related or expected to interact together. I do think it’s a given that No Min Woo will somehow fall in love with Lee Min Jung, cuz he sure as heck won’t be falling for Kim Hee Ae’s character. Before Rock, Rock, Rock, I would’ve bet money that Jang Hyuk would eat this pretty boy for breakfast. Now, I think he’ll do just fine opposite a towering presence like Hyukkie, gracing the screen not just with his face, but with some improved acting skills.

Okay, I get first dibs on pinching his cheeks. Everyone, the line starts right behind me.

hahah, your entire post as a whole is hilarious

but the character descriptions stated that NMW will have a terminal illness and LMJ, who's a nurse, will take care of him. he'll fall in love w/ her while she only cares for him as a patient but it said that eventually, she falls for him too.

i'd take this description half-lightly though because things tend to change since the script gets changed as they film.

When i saw the midas photo that midas uploaded i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

been waiting for so long for a photo and it turns out to be a photo of him in bed

how could i resist not going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL

cant wait for this seriously

uhm wow. that was a pretty awesome trailer. i love the beginning, cause it's so far from how i expected the trailer to start. and jang hyuk looked adorable when he was admiring his(?) office. no minwoo looks better than in the pictures too hahah. the relationship btwn jang hyuk and lmj seems sweet .. ): hopefully they'll give us at least a decent amount of episodes with them

Official teaser (30'):

MIDAS Teaser

Thanks for sharing this! I wish I could understand what they're saying in the teaser. I spot No Min-woo and his killer smile even if he's just there for a millisecond lol. Hyuk is looking hot in suit, I love his hairstyle here. Lee Min-jung is gorgeous as usual and I like the elegant look on Kim Hee-ae. I almost squealed when I saw Hyuk leaning to kiss LMJ xD. And it looks like NMW isn't the only one who goes nekkid in this drama haha (not that I'm complaining). Gaahhh, I'm super excited. Two more weeks!

FINALLY! A decent trailer yeeeaaahh! And just want to tell you guys that immediately upon the release of the trailer Midas was the #1 real time search on internet sites. Let's hope this bodes well for the actual drama, yeah?

I like the teaser..it has somewhat of a whimsical twist to it with how the trailer started..the narration with the whistling sound...then how it turned to a more 'action' type BG song. The camera they use is pretty good too. It's very clear and crisp.

Some screencaps from the trailer

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36057

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36056

Those pics of Noh Min Woo are...hooooot hooot! hehehee

Guest soompigalz

The trailer make it look like Janghyuk turn from a nice-innocent guy to an ambitious-money oriented guy, and Secretary Kim turn a bad guy once more, YAYYYYY for my sexy villain=)

As for the love stories, i got to admit that im a LMJ-NMW shipper at first but now seeing the trailer, must say that JH-LMJ intrique me. Ahhh otukeeee???!

God of drama please give me a strenght to carry on :lol:

Yeah o-cha that trailer is amazing....Thanks soompigalz.  The crispness and clarity of the cinematography along with the whistling at the beginning makes me believe good things are in store for us. 

I see we have a club scene...makes me wonder what song everyone is dancing to.  I hope to see the playboy,  No Min-woo's character, grooving on the dance floor.

I'm glad this one is gaining popularity based on the online searches.  JH can pull off the subtle nuances and drastic changes necessary for his role.  He looked so happy with his fiance....I get the feeling a roller coaster ride is in the making, but I'm hoping for bumper cars.....

The end of the month will be here in no time.

Guest Trina987

Hi everyone,

omo omo.. Finally, we have a good trailer... YAAY!! No more one guy say Midas... The trailer looks really good.. It seem that we will have a great big ride on this drama... and Mr. HOT Fox Hunter.. Aigooo... Love that picture where he smile and show his dimples... Although, I do not like his hair.. Oh well, I have to get used to it.. I soo hope we have him in the shower scene too... blush.gif

Cuteeeeee pics of JH-LMJ...they look cute together.

dhjy3.jpg

dhjy2.jpg

dhjy1.jpg

Jang Hyuk

dohyun3.jpg

dohyun4.jpg

mskololia1: Honestly at first I didn't have high hopes for Tazza besides the actors. Wasn't too fond of the PD or the writer but the trailer looks good..so who knows...Midas might actually be pretty good :lol:

Archived