★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

IBIGBANG TRANSLATION:

1. GD & TOP album’s title tracks future promotional plans?

•GD & TOP will promote 5 songs from the album.

•Firstly they will promote 3, “High High”, “Knock Out” and “Oh Yeah”

•From mid January on they will promote “Don’t Go Home” and the “Intro”.

•A music video for “Knock Out” will be on January 3rd by the same director who did G-DRAGON’s “Heartbreaker”

2. “Seungri” and “Big Bang album” schedule plans?

•Seungri will release a mini-album not a digital single.

•Seungri will release a single on January third and hr mini-album is expected to drop in January 13th for which he composed and wrote.

•Big Bang’s new album release date will be announced later on through the blog but because plans changed and the album was postponed for about a month to give GDTOP & Seungri time to promote.

•Big Bang will have a Japan tour next year in April.

3. Big Bang’s BIG SHOW 2011 plans?

•Next year, on February 25, 26 and 27 over 3 days thry will hold BIG SHOW 2011 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

4. Big Bang’s tour dates in Japan?

•From May to June concerts in Japan will be held.

•From July to September, they will be back in Korea with another new album.

•From October until November, they will continue activities in Japan.

(source: ygblog translated: alee @ ibigbang)

YG giving a lot of empty promises about Big Bang's Korean and Japanese album promotions for next year that will definitely be delayed in the future.

Big Bang's comeback being delayed.

Promotions for GD&TOP's album being extended because Big Bang's coming out later.

They'll start promoting "Baby Good Night" and "Don't Go Home" mid-January.

Apparently "5 title tracks".

MVs for "Baby Good Night" and "Don't Go Home" being filmed by the guy who did "A Boy" for GD.

"Knock Out" MV being released 3rd January.

YG trying to justify his choice of title tracks to fans.

"Knock Out" not being performed because they think it won't pass broadcast standards.

YG trying to justify not going on many music shows using 2NE1 as an excuse.

YG dissing Hanteo for no reason.

Seungri delayed till January 13th.

He was considering releasing Seungri's title track 10 days before the album like he did with GD&TOP, but decided against it (probably because he realized it's stupid this time around).

YG managed to pushed back Big Bang's Japanese tour to allow for more time in Korea.

Big Show on February 25, 26, 27.

Big Bang touring Japan for 2 months starting from May performing to an audience of 160,000.

YG admitting his Japanese promotions were really half-assed.

They're going to do proper promotions in Japan now.

March~April - Big Bang in Korea, May~June - Big Bang tours Japan, July~September - Big Bang in Korea again, October~November - Back to Japan

Brags about Will.i.am calling him to ask how 2NE1 is doing after the Yun Pyung Do attack.

2NE1's Japanese promotions explained.

No mention of Daesung.

posted and translated by: flibbertigibbet@6theory

----------

so the BIGBANG COMEBACK ALBUM on FEB 1st IS INDEED POSTPONED and DATE IS STILL UNKNOWN. it says it will be delayed for about a month to give way for SEUNGRI and GDTOP promo.

argh!!!! YG!!! why are you being like this?!?!?!

edit: i dunno how i feel about this... i think i am MAD! like seriously?!?! i love me some GTOP and SEUNGRI but BIGBANG is what i care for the most. the fact that he gave some really VAGUE DATES for their Korean Comeback and pushing it again.... sorry, im just mad right now!!!

its freakin 2011 YG!!! get yourself a CALENDAR and make up your mind!!! and how come he's fighting Hanteo now too? idgi. whatever floats your boat YG. i cant even bring myself to celebrate BB possibly releasing another album in July, because i wont be surprised if that ends up in 2012.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

Well, this announcement certainly didn't make me happy.

I don't like how YG postponed Big Bang's comeback to an unknown date.

If you're going to postpone it, at least tell us a date, don't leave us hanging.

Honestly, I'd rather have G-TOP & Seungri's solo projects be more simple, so BB can come back sooner.

I adore GD, he's my bias & everything, but at this point, I don't even care, I JUST want BB.

We've been waiting forever.

Just today, I was watching BB all together on some variety show.

It made me miss them so much & this is the news I get...

And damn, I really hate it when Korean artists promote in Japan.

The promotions will always seem half assed unless they intensely promote like DBSK.

But that means, they'll be there for like 2+ years & I will not have that.

Umm, can't wait for Knock Out's MV?

Guest Michala01

I'm ok with the announcement. I think Seungri and GTOP both need proper promotional time so it's cool with me. 

I miss Big Bang but GTOP's album is doing really well and I'm sure Seungri's will too. I'm happy smile.gif

Guest smrkangl

OMGGGG WHAT THE HELL. YG?!?!?! UGH.

Honestly, this hurts. I'm severely disappointed. While watching SBS Gayo last night I was already imagining 2011 Gayo Stages with Big Bang special stages. Now i'm not even sure if BB will be back in 2011. Really, YG? kVIPS are gonna go crazy.

anddd: STAY IN KOREA OMG.

ALTHOUGH,

the prospect of TWO albums for BB is nice. Now if only YG did proper promotions for it. I mean, YG, handle it will and not mediocre-ly. Tease and advertise! Do unique promotions!

Guest shinhdeplol

Uhmmm Im not so happy with this annoucement :huh: YG needs to be clear about his plan for BIGBANG comeback, we have been waiting for too long.

On the other hand, Im also happy for Seungri, hes gonna get his dream album :)

6e1a5a7fjw6dcu9igoipej.jpg

source : captaing @ sina

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest doublehh03

YG is really a terrible manager. how the hell do you keep delaying big bang's album? it's been delayed for more than a year. this is ridiculous.

Not a happy camper.. I'm about >>>>THIS<<< Close to losing my cool about this whole solo/sub unit thing. Don't get me wrong because I love all the music and I'm sure I will LOVE Seungris mini album BUT they are NOT PRIORITY!!! BIG BANG IS When will YG learn that? I'm so frustrated and feel like I'm close to a breakdown. After practically delaying ALL of 2010 he finally sets a date and now is going back on his word because he doesn't know how to properly manage time??????????????????? is that what hes trying to tell me? REALLY? ... I'm really really sick of it all to tell you the truth.

Guest ingabogovinanana

I'm worried out Big Bang's album, because I feel like YG is really out of touch with what the public and VIPs want. The title tracks that are chosen are always produced by Teddy, but those usually aren't even the best songs. In Taeyang's album, "I need a Girl" was one of the least liked tracks by fans. In GTOP's ablum, KVIPs liked "Knock Out" and "Don't Go Home" the most.

GTOP and Seungri deserve to get adequate time for their promotions, but I feel like YG should have moved Seungri's solo to after Big Bang's comeback. Everything feels so rushed and unpolished.

Also, from what I've seen at DCinside, Daesung's fans aren't happy that he wasn't mentioned at all in YG's plans. His solo album was supposed to come out early 2010, but now its completely disappeared. During Big Bang's 5-year contract, Dae will be the only one without a solo album, he hasn't even had a solo MV. Personally, I don't think YG really knows what to do with Daesung. He's stuck with the funny guy image and his variety shows and trot songs, when he has so much more potential with that beautiful voice of his. YG mentioned before that Daesung is working with mostly out-of-house producers for his solo. Fans are asking, "Isn't Daesung a part of YG too?"

As a Big Bang fan, I want Daesung to resign with YG, but to some extent I think that he would be better off with another company.

Guest doublehh03

YG did say big bang new stuff will be perfomred at big show on 2/25-2/27. therefore, i THINK the album will be released before then. maybe delayed by a week or 2.

Guest Michala01

YG did say big bang new stuff will be perfomred at big show on 2/25-2/27. therefore, i THINK the album will be released before then. maybe delayed by a week or 2.

Yea that's my guess too. I don't think they'll do the big show without a new big bang album so I think it will be delayed by 2-3 weeks  

the letter said all of GD & TOP + Seungri's music would be able to be heard at the Big Show as well as Big Bang's new music.

So a 2 week delay makes sense. 

Guest juang_bb

taken from allkpop

YG'S PLANS FOR BIGBANG IN 2011

Hello, this is Yang Hyun Suk.

Today is December 30th; there is only one day left in 2010.

Today I will answer some of the fan’s questions regarding YG’s plans for the first half of next year.

1. GD&TOP had three title songs for their album – What is the plan for future promotions?

To be more precise, GD&TOP had five different title songs. Aside from the “Intro” song, G-Dragon and T.O.P sang 5 songs together, and we plan to promote all 5.

This plan is similar to that of 2NE1’s. Instead of concentrating on a single song, we want to inform everyone about the entire album.

After “High High“, “Oh Yeah“, and “Knock Out“, we plan to promote “Don’t Go Home” in mid-January. Director Lee Ki Baek, who’s worked on G-Dragon’s “A Boy” MV, will direct the music video for the two new songs.

We plan on releasing the music video for “Knock Out” on January 3rd. It was directed by Seo Hyung Seung, and finished just a few days ago. It’s a little ambitious, but given the time and opportunity, we want to move ahead with GD & TOP’s solo MVs.

2. For what reason did you choose “High High”, “Oh Yeah”, and “Knock Out” for the first round of promotions?

The reason is very simple and straightforward.

To promote the five songs, each song must fit with the time and season. “High High” and “Oh Yeah” really fits with the end-of-the-year atmosphere, so we decided to promote them first.

“Knock Out” is the ‘main’ title song, and it was my favorite, but I had one concern about promoting it – I was worried about whether it would be approved for public TV broadcast.

If “Knock Out” did not get approved, we would only promote “High High” and “Oh Yeah” through public TV channels, and promote “Knock Out” on Mnet’s “M! Countdown.”

3. What is the reason for the lack of TV appearances?

This has become the biggest issue among YG fans. I understand that fans want to see more of their favorite stars, but as the individual in charge, I have to be more careful.

The reason for the reduced appearances is because we are concerned for our artists. To show up on music programs for 3 minutes, the artists will have to wake up very early in the morning to start rehearsing. For female group 2NE1, they have to prepare their hair and makeup, and start moving at 2:00 in the morning. Having schedules the night before and not getting any sleep to go to broadcasts is also very commonplace.

In a week, [artists can have] 4 nights of music programs, various CFs and photoshoots, events, oversea schedules etc… Although 2NE1 didn’t appear on variety programs or radio shows, I could feel their tiring situation. I just wish they could sleep an hour more.

Although the artists may be receiving a lot of popularity, it takes a toll on their bodies. YG’s biggest worry is that the artists don’t have any time to spare because they are preparing for their next stage.

Regarding broadcast appearances and conflicting results…

I’ll use 2NE1’s first mini-album and G-Dragon’s first solo album as examples. Both teams only had one broadcast a week, and had interesting results.

The result was better than we had expected, and [thinking about the artists also], we thought we needed to lessen the number of broadcast appearances.

Of course, the album’s success is proportional to broadcast appearances, but it’s definitely not half-and half. Let’s examine this in detail.

As a rookie group, 2NE1 had one broadcast a week. Their debut songs “Fire” and “I Don’t Care” were very well known, and their mini-album sold 165,000 copies. At the same time, Park Bom’s “You and I” was also quite popular, and she only went on broadcasts twice a week.

Last August, G-Dragon released his solo album. At the time, he broke the record on Hanteo Data System by selling 130,000 copies. Now he has sold 248,000 copies. This is also very surprising within YG, since this album did better than Big Bang’s albums.

YG does not carry our own results, so please refer to YG’s long-time sound-music distributor Mnet Media to confirm them. There are no mistakes for albums that have been on sale for a long time, and a CEO of a company has no reasons to lie.

It’s easy to ask, ‘What if there are demands for YG to conform? What if the relationship with the broadcast companies decline? Perhaps there’s an easier way?‘

However, YG considered everything and chose the more difficult way because we think that while this kind of promotion may seem frugal, it has more value and emotions attached to it.

I won’t speak further on what is the best decision or conclusion, but we do worry about our artists during their promotions.

4. On Seungri and Big Bang’s album plans:

A while ago, we revealed that Seungri will release a digital single on January 3rd, and Big Bang’s new album will follow on February 1st. There have been some changes.

We want to give all their fans even greater news!

At the time, we planned to kick off Big Bang’s Japanese tour in April of next year, so we wanted to promote Big Bang’s new album for two months, beginning February 1st. Because of this, GD&TOP and Seungri’s album promotions would have been shorter than normal.

Fortunately, we were able to delay Big Bang’s Japanese promotions by one month.

Thanks to this, GD&TOP’s second round of promotions for “Don’t Go Home” will be extended, and Seungri’s digital single will become a mini-album.

We had planned for a digital single release on January 3rd, and a mini-album 10 days later, but we decided not to do an online release, and just reveal everything at once.

While reviewing Seungri’s preparations for the mini-album, I had an idea for “Ambush” to be the mini-album’s title. Even though it’s the first time for Seungri to be co-writing and co-composing, YG has recruited new producers to elevate this product, so please look forward to it.

The new release date for his mini-album is January 13th. The dates for Big Bang’s album will be revealed at another time through the official channel.

5. Will the “BIG SHOW” be held early next year?

Big Bang’s “BIG SHOW” concert, which was held annually on January, will be held on February 25th, 26th, and 27th next year at the Olympic Athletic Stadium.

Since the “BIG SHOW” is scheduled right alongside Big Bang’s new album, all of Big Bang’s latest music will be featured, including GD&TOP and Seungri’s mini-album. We’ll be releasing a more detailed announcement soon, so please check it out when it’s revealed.

6. What is the schedule for Big Bang’s Japanese tour?

Starting next May, Big Bang will be holding a two-month tour in Japan, which is expected to bring in a 160,000-member audience.

Up ’til now, Big Bang has only done short-term promotions during their week-long stays in Japan. Starting next year, they’ll be promoting more directly and aggressively.

The agreement between YG and our Japanese partner is to completely differentiate the group’s Korean and Japanese activities, and to focus completely on one at a time.

Again, they’ll be in Korea for March and April, in Japan for May and June (due to their Japanese concert), in Korea again from July through September for their new album, and in Japan for October and November.

Big Bang’s popularity in Japan is a lot higher than what is known in Korea, so we are hoping to garner more favorable results with more direct promotions.

--------------

ive calmed down. okay... i guess i feel better with the comeback date for Big Bang. he did say it will be in BIGSHOW 2011 so it must be released by that time. still hate the delay but i guess that's better than now knowing when.

yes.. sorry, but im just hard to please right now. im kinda butthurt about the 1 show per week again... this is the same excuse he used when he had a rift with MBC. now he has it with KBS, so he's using it again. cant we at least see them twice a week? i love MuCore too!

and about DAESUNG, yes... ive been reading around bestiz, and not only DAE fans are upset, but kVIPS in general. they have been asking for DAESUNG since the first announcement was made after the MAMAs. i actually admire kVIPs in that department, because although they have their biases, a lot of posts are like fighting for DAE. they're concerned about his daily schedules which are too much, plus the fact that he is more involved in shows than in music when he is a SINGER. kVIPs are really concerned about Daesung right now, YG has not mentioned anything about him since the last announcement.

Guest Michala01

^^^

I agree the lack of any mention of Daesung is disappointing. He deserves so much more. 

He has so much potential and I just feel like it isn't being realised at this point in time 

I've done all my rants in twitter, so I'm more stable right now. Still not quite happy with the announcement but the good things comes with a catch I guess. I'm guessing YG didn't really have much of a plan and I can't say that I believe his words much right now. Two years of waiting and for some even longer just really takes a toll on people I guess. It's very tiring to get your hopes up then dashed again. My stance right now is just, let things come as they are and hope for the best. It's very worrisome since we know how crucial this comeback is to BB. But I think YG should know that as well and since this is his call and its not like I can do much about it, I'm just gonna take what I can get. Not gonna keep a calendar on Big Bang activities now since YG doesn't lol.

About Daesung, we've gone over this a while back in VIP Lounge and the fears of Dae leaving YG someday because he doesn't get much career growth as a singer. Musically, Daesung is not given much projects and its so sad because he has a wonderful voice. Right now, I feel for KVIPs and I worry so much over him not being satisfied with what he has. I have a soft spot for Daesung though I don't stan him as much as say GTOPBae. But I think he needs some spotlight again. I want growth in his musical career too because he's not just a comedian or variety person but also a singer. I hope YG realizes that and gives Dae his time to shine. If he can't get the full album this year, can he do OSTs? Because his voice is too wonderful to sing chorus or hooks in Big Bang songs no matter how beautiful the songs of BB are. If it's possible, I want more spotlight for him in Japan too. JVIPs also love him very much from what I see, so can he do big parts for their songs as a group there? He needs a solo song or MV. And we also need What's Up to air soon. NAN is wonderful but it doesn't do much for him musically. At least with What's Up we see him sing and dance and be the artist that he is. OK, end Daesung rant.

On to the positive stuff, perhaps out of all the announcements, I am happiest to know that Seungri gets a solo album. He is also underpromoted and I'm glad he gets his time to shine. 'Ambush' sounds promising and I hope he surprises us with whatever he's done. Big Tone worked with him in one song so I have high hopes of liking it since I loved Connection. Though I wonder what wonderful thing Ri has done to get an album instead of a single (Remembers Strong Heart and failed escape plan).LOL.

Don't Go Home and Baby Goodnight will also be exciting to watch out for since the lyrics are sexy. I wonder if they can sing this in broadcast though XD. We'll see what YG has in store for us. DGH is my favorite track so I'm excited to see this live.

Guest wanderlove

But Daesung will have a drama next year and for sure he'll be participating in the OST which was what i read a while back.. and when i was watching the trailer for his drama, i heard him something a song or two.. he'll also be busy with the drama and possibly with Big Bang's promotional period.

I think that Big Bang album will just be delayed for a week or two since Big Show will happen on 25th, 26th and 27th and the blog [YG] said that they'll perform new BB songs there, so i think they'll eventually release the album on Feb.

I kind of expected this already since GD&TOP and Seungri promotional period is too short, so I already know that everything will be pushed back but I am hoping that they won't be pushed back longer and longer.. until we VIPS will be tired of waiting for it.

As for GD&TOP's 'title' songs.. i think they have been relying on every Teddy song to be 'popular'.. YES, they are catchy but the one's that GDTOPandKUSH composed is far more superior than the one's with Teddy. Teddy needs to sit back and relax for many months since his beats seems to be the same thing over and over again.

And I am happy with Seungri 'mini-album'! :D Patiently waiting for it!

Guest beiusung

I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED! I'M DAESUNG BIAS, I CAN'T STAND FOR YG PLAN THIS TIME.fury.gif

WE ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS PREPARED FOR HIS SOLO ALBUM SINCE LAST YEAR,I'M STILL WAITING BUT NOTHING COME OUT YET.

I LOVE BIGBANG BUT DAESUNG IS MY ALL THE TIME BIAS HE GOT ME LOVE BIGBANG.

MY FRIEND WHO LEAVE IN KOREA SAID THAT HE IS REALLY BE LOVED IN KOREA, THE MOST POPULAR AMONG  MEMBERS KOREAN STILL REMEMBER BIGBANG BECAUSE OF HIM  BUT DOES HE DESEVRE ENOUGH HIS OWN SPOT LIGHT? HELL NO, HE IS A SINGER NOT A COMEDIAN, WHY? YG WHY? I CAN'T NOT WAIT ANYMORE

NO ALBUM , NO PROMOTION , NO MV? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKNG YG?

GTOPBAE EVEN SEUNGRI HAVE THEIR OWN BUT DAE? DURING THE TRAINEE TIME WE ALL SEE HIS PASSION ,HOW HE LOVE MUSIC

I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY DAE JUST BE AN IDOL LIKE ORTHERS IN ORTHER COMPANIES, JUST APPEAR ON SHOW LIKE COMEDIAN.

I THINK I GONNA CRY IF HE LEAVE BIGBANG LEAVE YG!!!!!!!!! NO YG DO SOMETHINGS:tears: :tears:

regarding daesung, i think the reason why he haven't really had any singles or mv could be because of all the big bang members, dae is the only one that have the most tv appearance through his variety show whether it's the recent one or his past family outing. so in a way, yg is just trying to make it "fair" for all members, activities wise. BUT i do understand why fans would be upset with the lack of daesung in the music scene since he has such an amazing voice. so i guess, seeing both sides of the situation, i don't mind with how things are. dae still have his drama for fans to look forward to.

to give a little break down, this is how i see yg distributes their activities (activeness):

we see a lot of taeyang musically because from tae's personality, he wouldn't be comfortable doing other fields. as for TOP, he has his acting career that got a lot of people's interest. GD, there's really not much about him since this guy pretty much can kill any field he steps on; partly due to the fact that he has a very attractive way in communicating himself to the world. *not saying other members are not attractive, i am taeyang biased :P* as for the two babies of the family, they are awesome in variety shows!! but all in all, music will always be their root!

Guest propera898

I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED! I'M DAESUNG BIAS, I CAN'T STAND FOR YG PLAN THIS TIME.fury.gif

WE ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS PREPARED FOR HIS SOLO ALBUM SINCE LAST YEAR,I'M STILL WAITING BUT NOTHING COME OUT YET.

I LOVE BIGBANG BUT DAESUNG IS MY ALL THE TIME BIAS HE GOT ME LOVE BIGBANG.

MY FRIEND WHO LEAVE IN KOREA SAID THAT HE IS REALLY BE LOVED IN KOREA, THE MOST POPULAR AMONG  MEMBERS KOREAN STILL REMEMBER BIGBANG BECAUSE OF HIM  BUT DOES HE DESEVRE ENOUGH HIS OWN SPOT LIGHT? HELL NO, HE IS A SINGER NOT A COMEDIAN, WHY? YG WHY? I CAN'T NOT WAIT ANYMORE

NO ALBUM , NO PROMOTION , NO MV? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKNG YG?

GTOPBAE EVEN SEUNGRI HAVE THEIR OWN BUT DAE? DURING THE TRAINEE TIME WE ALL SEE HIS PASSION ,HOW HE LOVE MUSIC

I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY DAE JUST BE AN IDOL LIKE ORTHERS IN ORTHER COMPANIES, JUST APPEAR ON SHOW LIKE COMEDIAN.

I THINK I GONNA CRY IF HE LEAVE BIGBANG LEAVE YG!!!!!!!!! NO YG DO SOMETHINGS:tears: :tears:

I KNOW how you feel :) but before posting a post i will try to calm dow cuz i know we are all really sensible even thou i always go crazy , but then i see things more clearly xD so yeah go wild! take out all your angryness in your post . ittll help you think better , now ,i want to tell you this and i dont care if itll help you :)

but here it goes:

First , Daesung is doind a MUSICAL DRAMA! :D so expect many digital singles!!

second Daesung is doing a DRAMA!!!!! :D he is trying a new field so its a great opportunity to prove himself like TOP did :D

third Daesung is GOING TO DO ACTIVITIES WITH BIGBANG!!! SO he will be active as a bigbang menber and they are going to do MORE ACTIVITIES IN JAPAN , PROPER ACTIVITIES!! SO we might see them in TV MORE

fourth Daesung has said he loves his menbers and feels like himself when he is with them dont think he will leave DONT THINK TOP will allow that xD!

Daesung could have choose to do Singigng activities but he decide to do a DRAMA and as MC , as TOP choose to do a movie instead of drop his solo album :D he is choosing what he think its best and he is enjoying it! :D lets think about what they think its good for them not what we want for them

thats it :D lol

cheer

up!ª

Guest Banana Peel

^

"fourth Daesung has said he loves his menbers and feels like himself when he is with them dont think he will leave DONT THINK TOP will allow that xD!"

LOOLL. AWW, TODAE LOVE lolol :wub:

oh you guys are making me miss Daesung a lot more now ; _________ ; it's been such a long time since I've seen him on videos and such. I miss seeing his smiley face! hahah. And speaking of Todae up there, I REALLY hope that in either dae's or top's solo album later on, they'll do a duet HAHAHAH, oh that'll be so cute.

as for the YG announcement, I'm feeling bittersweet about it. Surprisingly I'm not mad, sad, or happy. just neutral because idk, I kind of expected this DELAY again in BB's album. u_______u and frankly I find it hard to trust THIS announcement clearly. I think I'm going to develop some trust issues with YG ent HAHAH. anyways, for the positive note, I'm EXTREMELY happy that gtop chose "Don't Go Home" for next promotion because I'm absolutely in love with that song. But what I don't get is how they're going to separately promote the Intro???? @___@;

Archived