★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sbs_94

^

^ lol, they're all looked... a little bit flashy??? :sweatingbullets: anw, they're still good :wub: very fashionalble!!! :lol:

btw, I found this on GDTORISM's facebook:

16402514402657565145210.jpg

Credit: May Benjarat @ facebook.com

Eversense's new version?? :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG will launch in Japan 2011!

In 2011, there will be another round of Korean wave blowing in Japan. After TVXQ, SNSD and Kara last year, 2NE1 and BIGBANG will also step into this arena and they would surely give great stages and performances in the market.

The president of YGE Yang Hyun Suk and also the head of office in in Japan said that, "Next year Big Bang will have a concert tour in Japan starting from May for about two months and 160000 people are expected to come and watch the concert. So far, Big Bang only has short-term promotion in Japan but in the future, there will be more active and aggressive promotion since they want to achieve what their blueprint had laid out."

Yang Hyun Suk has already announced his plan about Big Bang as the following, 'From March to April, they will focus on domestic activities, from May to June, they will have concerts in Japan, then from July to September, they are going back to domestic music industry to promote their new album again while from October to November, they will focus on the activities in Japan. ' He said, "I am awarded that if Bigbang can put more effort in promoting in Japan, even better results can be achieved by them."

He continued to elaborate, "in fact, earlier in this year, although Big Bang did not hold formal promotion in Japan, they were still able to capture the hearts of thousands of Japanese fans. They have gained the award of Japan Record Award two years in a row too which further proves their popularity there."

(News unrelated to Big Bang is skipped)

Source: Osen

Edit, translate: Rice+EstJiyong@BigbangWorld

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang takes 4 spots on Thailand’s Top 20 Asian Chart!

zasx.png

Thailand’s popularity music program V recently published a popularity song list for the year of 2010. Under the Asia category Big Bang took the 3rd, 9th, 11th, and 19th position, having a whooping total of 4 songs on the Top 20 in the popularity list.

G-Dragon’s “A Boy” from his first solo “Hearbreaker” ranked at 3rd place, 9th place went to TOP with his digital single “Turn It Up”, 11th place went to Taeyang’s “I’ll Be There” from his international album and lastly at number 19th was Big Bang’s Japanese single “Tell Me Goodbye“.

(Source: channel [v] | Written: alee @ ibigbang)

Guest sakime-yong

Why does the article seems BIG BANG will more focus in JAPAN than in KOREA?

Is that we all waiting for?T_____________________T

Its not that Im not happy for promoting them in Japan but how come they can focus on Korea? x.x I dunno If I will be happy with YG statement.

They are already two years hiatus on Korea.

Can you tell me or explain to me about that guys?

Guest peppermintsugar

Why does the article seems BIG BANG will more focus in JAPAN than in KOREA?

Is that we all waiting for?T_____________________T

Its not that Im not happy for promoting them in Japan but how come they can focus on Korea? x.x I dunno If I will be happy with YG statement.

They are already two years hiatus on Korea.

Can you tell me or explain to me about that guys?

There's more money in the Japanese market than the Korean one, it's as simple as that, and since YG is a business man running a business, naturally, that's what he's going to be interesting in perusing.

In the end, making money is the first and foremost important thing.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seoul-Tokyo music festival has started for about 15 mins now. Watching the broadcast makes me feel so proud because the whole avenue is filled with gold licksticks :wub: I hope someone would capture the who scene since it looks so beautiful <3

The boys' performances must be among the last ones :P *patiently waiting*

Guest vip_gd

^

wahaha ikr

so many VIPS woot!

i can miss a whole show and not care coz they always come last hahaaa

-

i saw that fancam of the HIGH HIGH MV party

omgggg seungri is so embarrassing to watch LOOOL

stripping his jacket and flaunting his bum

edit.

oh wait

i just realized, i watched this already

i think i watched the one aired in japan

Guest doublehh03

Seoul-Tokyo music festival has started for about 15 mins now. Watching the boradcast makes me feel so proud because the whole avenue is filled with gold licksticks :wub: I hope someone would capture the who scene since it looks so beautiful <3

The boys' performances must be among the last ones :P *patiently waiting*

^ that's why YG feels like their popularity in japan is much higher. kara has more sales in japan yet it doesn't look like so from here. they can easily sell more in japan if they are promoted appropriately.

Guest shinhdeplol

^

wahaha ikr

so many VIPS woot!

i can miss a whole show and not care coz they always come last hahaaa

-

i saw that fancam of the HIGH HIGH MV party

omgggg seungri is so embarrassing to watch LOOOL

stripping his jacket and flaunting his bum

edit.

oh wait

i just realized, i watched this already

i think i watched the one aired in japan

Yeah the show was aired in Japan once but I hope the broadcast in SKorea will have smt different to offer :D

The "report" that Kara's Jiyoung did is unseen right? BIGBANG was mentioned sooo many times :wub: Hopefully there will be trans for that section soon :D I love hearing other ppl praise the boys haha

Just realise that Dae looks so small next to that SS501 guy :P

EDIT: Lie, Haru Haru and Hands Up are amazing :w00t: Watching this makes me miss GTOP's old hair sooo much lol.

The part when they broadcast Daesung's abs is pure win :lol: Dae looks so embarrassed haha. Idk why he is so shy. If I were Dae, I would be like "Yeah see that? Those six packs are mine :w00t: "

LOL I imagine too much :P

BigBang - Lie

Big Bang - Haru Haru (Acoustic)

C: CrazyCarrot360 @ YT

Guest Lithvel

Yeah the show was aired in Japan once but I hope the broadcast in SKorea will have smt different to offer :D

The "report" that Kara's Jiyoung did is unseen right? BIGBANG was mentioned sooo many times :wub: Hopefully there will be trans for that section soon :D I love hearing other ppl praise the boys haha

Just realise that Dae looks so small next to that SS501 guy :P

EDIT: Lie, Haru Haru and Hands Up are amazing :w00t: Watching this makes me miss GTOP's old hair sooo much lol.

The part when they broadcast Daesung's abs is pure win :lol: Dae looks so embarrassed haha. Idk why he is so shy. If I were Dae, I would be like "Yeah see that? Those six packs are mine :w00t: "

LOL I imagine too much :P

BigBang - Lie

C: CrazyCarrot360 @ YT

OMG I WAS SO TOUCHED WHEN THEY SANG HARU HARU ACCOUSTC VERSION. I was sitting in my room crying, wishing i was there in the audience and still I felt like I was there!!! They totally performed so awesome that many fans cried, you could see a japanese girl crying, I just burst out in tears, their accoustic version of Haru haru was just the best, giving everything with emotional singing!!! And TOP slow rapping! Haha :D And before they performed LIE, I was like FRENETIC, was this live? Anyhow I was so happy since Haru haru and Lie is one of my favorite songs of BB and I was like singing aloung loud! I hope you didn't miss it! It was totally great, and when they came to their last song "Hands up" the whole stadium had their hands up, such great atmosphere, like their own mini concert! Can someone tell me if it was live or not? I didn't get that. Anyway, I was dying when they showed Daesungs adlibs! HAHAHAH OMG!!!!! I wonder if the audience got that, i didn't hear so much scream!!!! Anyway, another successfull performance from them! LOVE YOU BB<3333

Guest shinhdeplol

I just found those wonderful captures on bestiz. Do click on the thumbnails to see the sea of crown lightsticks in Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival. I cant be any prouder :wub:

a00828264d20513baf067.th.jpga00828264d2061f3967ce.th.jpg

a00828264d2061ffeade8.th.jpga00828264d20511261022.th.jpga00828264d20516a089f7.th.jpga00828264d20517c335a8.th.jpg

a00828264d20518a6dd55.th.jpga00828264d2051a06343d.th.jpga00828264d2051ae531c9.th.jpga00828264d2051cc8bafe.th.jpg

C: 대성이.

Archived