★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest oh`retro

Urgh I'm so mad over the whole delaying album thing.

As a VIP I feel bad for saying this, but I don't give a flying toss about High High nor do I care about Strong baby's solo. I've been waiting for more than 2 years for the magic that brought me into this fandom and it's utterly ridiculous how I'm still waiting for something that was promised to me last summer. But it's not even that that I'm so angry about, it's just outrageous how YG keeps leading us on with false promises while delaying the album every other month.

I think it's really cool that they are doing solos (though I am also mad at how YG is managing Daesung as an artist) but honestly, it's nowhere near the magic that is Big Bang.

Wow, I agree with this 100%. As a VIP, I also feel bad for saying this because I should be supporting all the members, but I also don't really care THAT much about G-TOP & Seungri's solo projects. I mean, it's nice that YG gave it to us as a bonus, but if he didn't, I wasn't going to die from disappointment. What I will die from, is the waiting for Big Bang's official comeback. Big Bang was also the group that brought me into this fandom, they're the main reason why I'm still in this fandom. The boys definitely have the potential to hold their own as solo artists, but you're right, it's nowhere near the magic that is Big Bang.

I don't know, is YG aware that most of the fans want Big Bang back as a whole? I think the main priority here is the group's comeback, not having solo projects left, right & center. Also, shouldn't the boys be taking a rest to prepare for their comeback? I feel like if they're all busy with solo projects, everything will seem rushed & they won't be prepared for BB's activities. Ugh, I just don't even know.

Anyways, I was happy to watch the boys perform Tell Me Goodbye today. It really made me miss them on stage as 5. GD's hair was...I don't even know the word, but he still pulled it off with confidence & swag. And Seungri looked so cute, oh my god. Dammit YG, bring the boys back together already!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SilentReader

Why do I get the feeling that BigBang's comeback is delayed because Bugbang themselves are not prepared for this album...it seems to me that Yg has been going about with his words...like as if he's desperate for alternatives. Initially it was already decided that GDTOP were gonna promote 3 songs right? Now he's saying that all songs are worth promoting (true enough) but being YG himself, shouldn't he have thought about that way before they started their promotions? What I'm thinking is that BigBang themselves are not fully prepared for comeback, for reasons we do not know ( maybe all these solo projects and dramas have kept them busy) so in the meantime, to make fans stay composed, YG decides that GDTOP is continuing their promotions.

We all know the rationale behind these solo projects and the day they made the announcement back in Nov , majority of us were more excited than disappointed... In fact we are all enjoying GDTOP now so I'm quite disheartened to hear that some of us dont really care about these solo projects anymore. It just feels wrong, like as if we VIPs are gonna make GDTOP and SEUNGRI seem futile :/

Regarding our dear DAESUNG, I agree with some of you that we should not worry too much because DAESUNG himself is doing well in other fields which I personally feel is no less inferior...I'm sure YG hears our concerns about him but we all agree at this moment where he took up the what's up drama, he's def. Not in the ideal condition to sit down and do an album...so the time may just not be right for DAESUNG... I'm sure many of us here didn't expect an album from SEUNGRI but it happened!! So to DAESUNG bias and VIPs, DAESUNG's album will drop when we least expect him.. Come on, YG didn't choose him in BIgbang to dramas and comedy you know..

So what I'm trying to say is that at this point in time...we can't do much but remain composed and just go with the flow of things... Feeling angry and not caring or the solo projects that they have worked so hard for is just sad and wrong... We should enjoy what is shown to us and gear up for the comeback...it's happening soon, I can feel it :)

Guest doublehh03

^again, it's being delayed, but not by a lot. YG said the songs will be performed at the big show at the end of february. so i assume (unless he delays the big show) that the album will still be released in february.

i don't think the delay is b/c the members aren't ready for this comeback. they are always ready.

i think the unanticipated interest in GD/TOP has surprised YG. it's not your typical idol music and yet it has sold around 43k in album sales in the first week. and the favorite songs among the fans isn't even the 3 they are promoting right now. YG is probably seeing the highest response with don't go home and he wants to promote that (and increase album sales even more).

seungri probably did more songs during this so they made it a mini-album.

i think the delay, (most logical reason), is b/c YG wants to give GD, TOP, and seungri like a week to rest after their promotions. then they will resume as BB.

if there is no week of rest, they will go straight into BB promotions and those 3 might be very tired. and dae has his stuff and he might be realy tired. only taeyang is having time off.

look, we know BB is coming back. just be patient. we waited this long. there is no point in dissing other members or get into any arguments.

and i'm really glad BB will have full-fledged japanese promotions. hopefully GD/TOP can speak japanese better. they really do have a lot more fans in japan than their sales indicate (even moreso than in korea due to their population). hopefully this will show it.

Guest ingabogovinanana

I feel like the BB album is far from done. GTOP and Seungri are YG's way of appeasing fans until they can get to a finished album that they are satisfied with. Although we want a Big Bang album, this is all they can offer us right now. Rather than complain about their solo promotions, I think the best thing we can do is just sit back and enjoy them. It's not like YG isn't offering us anything.

Daesung is my bias, so I understand completely how frustrating it is that he hasn't had any musical solo promotions. Still, looking at the big picture, there is a lot to look forward to from him in the future. Daesung's drama will definitely be picked up by a broadcasting company with such a strong cast and scriptwriter. They're aiming for it to air in March. In addition, international fans may not get the chance to enjoy Night After Night, but it is a great opportunity from Dae. The guests are all highly respected and experienced actors, singers, and comedians. I'm sure if Dae needs some guidance for his solo, they can offer a lot of advice. LOL I'm sure our strong baby Seungri is more jealous than ever over Daesung's ever growing contact list.

Daesung has expressed before that his goal is not just to be a singer, but an all-around entertainer. I think the postponing of his album was largely Daesung's choice, since he wants to do well in What's up. I'm looking forward to the drama, because I'm sure we'll get to hear Daesung's voice used in a variety of genres that we would never get to hear in a BB or Daesung album. His album will have to wait, because he is simply too busy right now with all his activities. Based off the fancams from the YG concert, all the work is taking on toll on his voice. Not only that, but as others have stated before me, he just doesn't look as happy. If we want a well rested Dae for Big Bang's comeback, he shouldn't be worrying about his solo right now.

Guest propera898

lol saying TOPGD promotions are "worthless" AND that you want bigbang back sounds so empty and stupid , stop complaining people , theres nothing bad going on and GD&TOP will be sucessfull youll see its really worth it and Seungr i oh that boy so deserve his album , he is the only one who has gotten nothing ever since His strong baby promotions unlike all the others who are doing or did something!

you are making V.I.Ps seem so uncaring for our boys solo projects ... you make me feel so disguested , heck even if my bias were to do nothing around this year ill be supporting the others cuz they are bigbang , each one of them is bigbang and what they do is part of bigbang ,, so just please please stop all this rant already.

Guest wanderlove

People are complaining about how YG is neglecting Daesung... but for the past few months or so, Daesung has been the busiest out of all Big Bang.. he has the variety show 'Night After Night' and he's busy with the filming of the drama 'What's Up'...And if he's going to have a solo album, what's his life going to be like? his health? and then again, you're going to complain all about it...

Some people is saying that GD&TOP's 'album and promotion' is stupid and useless, but what are you all thinking?! because of the release of the album more people are anticipating Big Bang's album.. more people are looking forward for Big Bang album.. not only KVIPS and IVIPS... because the album was different from the mainstream that they have been getting from the others... and now they are thinking that Big Bang's album will also have a different feel to it that they will like.. [hoping so]

We need not to be divided on this.. because GD&TOP is BIG BANG, Seungri is BIG BANG.. for sure everyone from Big Bang will have a solo career, they just need time and a peace of mind.. Daesung have a lot on his plate right now.. he's busy.. maybe after all of his activities subsided, then he'll have a solo album, we will just have to wait.. YG promise for his solo album, he just didn't tell us when..

Aww, even though Tell Me Goodbye is a slower song and they didn't get a chance to bounce around, I still enjoyed their perf.

I actually enjoyed Ji being the second voice, you know like when YB sang his verses and then Ji finished/repeated it. Idk but I really liked Ji that way. I know, weirdo right. ;)

Seungri & Youngbae! Hahaa, you could totally tell they were itching to dance.

I miss Daesung but I felt bad for him b/c it has been a long time (not including YG concert) since they all sang together publicly and he didn't quite reach that note on Ouuooo but I really didn't mind, I mean come on, BB performed in forever, I'm just grateful. =)

Hahaa, I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing at Top during BB's perf of Tell Me Goodbye. He was so awkwardly cute. I'm not sure what he was doing with the hand not holding the mic but it was distracting me, lol. & also his 'la la la la la' at the end was random. Top gave me a good laugh. =p

Surprisingly, I thought maknae did very well out of all his hyungs in this perf. Good voice and eye contact, you can tell he's definitely ready for his mini album. =)

Solo = Yeahhhh!

Duo = Hot damn!

Trio = Woot woot!

4 = Almost there...

BB as 5 = Flawless Epicness FTW

Just a quick thought on YG/DS: It's a bummer that it has been pushed back but then again it balances itself out as well, they get to promote longer. We can't assume anything about DS, he may have a full plate already and is perfectly happy. IMO, sometimes it's nicer to be able to support rather than being the one in the forefront. We have to keep in mind that we cannot jump to conclusions, especially with BB/YG, we are constantly thrown curve balls and being surprised, so why fight against it, rather just embrace it. =p

Guest sakime-yong

Ohh I don't get it now. I mean now that Yg is listening to KVIP's or BB fans for complaining that GDTOP is doing little promotion, that is why seungri's solo pushed back and so on.

Now that YG listen to the fans and appreciate their love towards those teasers from BB comeback by having GDTOP seungri start it. x.x

It really hurts.

Again people are complaining x.x Does VIP's lost now?

I know that WE ALL WANTED and fully awaited is BB officially Comeback.

Who will not?

I know at first our reaction is like"WHy? but why?"

I know we are all sick and tired of waiting and miss our boys so much so that we miss them badly and see them together on stage.

But It so sad when its like you abandon our boys effort and gift to us x.x

I know we all have different opinion and we have our rights to change of hearts towards our idol/groups but I cannot help it and it is o hurt to see others turning their backs on them. T_____T

I feel like the BB album is far from done. GTOP and Seungri are YG's way of appeasing fans until they can get to a finished album that they are satisfied with. Although we want a Big Bang album, this is all they can offer us right now. Rather than complain about their solo promotions, I think the best thing we can do is just sit back and enjoy them. It's not like YG isn't offering us anything.

That's what I thought too.

-

What is done has been done, I don't think people should be complaining about GDTOP and seungri's promotions because it has and will happen. Plus! We get to hear more music from these guys. I mean, right now, I'm in love with their album. So it just baffles me to hear people saying they don't care about GDTOP&Seungri's promotions because they are part of BB.

Guest beiusung

i took it from DCDS

from K-V.I.P

this is no joke , they plan to give YG bomb fax on New years eve, they won't stop until YG reply

they force YG release Dae if he can't give him a better treatment.

smileholic1-1.jpg

smileholic2.jpg

Guest SilentReader

^ speechless...

all these issues makes me feel Big Bang would have been better off without solo projects...like any other groups, Big Bang should have just performed together... :l

what a way to start off the 2011 domination VIPs...i'm disappointed..

Omg. I dont know what to say but actually...ive been having such thoughts too abt yg.

If the person who wrote this was saying the truth...i feel really bad for daesung.

No. Scratch that. More of raging. I just...sigh. This is a mess if this becomes big.

Guest shinhdeplol

I hope YG will say smt about this lack of update on Daesung since VIPs are definitely not happy about it. Hopefully everything will be fine soon, I dont want any conflicts among the fandom or between VIPs and YGE :(

Anyway, heres some good news to brighten up the mood...

Girls' Generation, Big Bang win at 52nd Japan Record Awards

Korean idols Girls' Generation and Big Bang have received honors at the prestigious 52nd Japan Record Awards.

The Japan Record Awards, hosted by the Japan Composer's Association, announced that Girls' Generation won under the category for best new artist against Japanese singers ICONIQ, Kikuchi Madoka and S/mileage, while

Big Bang won the prize for best song with "Tell Me Goodbye."

Japanese group EXILE received the grand prize during the ceremony, which was broadcasted live by Japan's TBS on December 30 at the New National Theatre. Girls’ Generation and Big Bang took the stage of the event to give performances of their Japanese hit songs "Gee" and "Tell Me Goodbye," respectively.

Girls' Generation made their debut in Korea with their first album "Into the New World" and since produced several hit songs including "Gee," "Genie" and "Run Devil Run."

They have taken the Japanese music market by storm since making their official debut in the country in August this year, becoming the first Korean girl group to place at No. 1 on the prestigious Oricon chart as well as having sold 100,000 copies of their Japanese singles "Gee" and "Genie" to be certified gold discs.

Big Bang made their debut in 2006 with their self-titled single and have successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market in June of last year with their debut single "My Heaven."

They have toured three cities in the country, attracting a total of 60,000 fans and have performed at the main stage during the Summer Sonic Festival in August. The boys will also concentrate on their singing careers in Japan with a concert tour starting May next year.

source : asiae

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Fantaken photos of G-Dragon at Gimpo Airport on 101231, returning from Japan

gdairport03101231.jpg

gdairport01101231.jpg

gdairport02101231.jpg

C: winnie @ G-ONE.ME // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Ena_Dae

i don't get it. what's with all the complaints. i LOVE Dae but i dun want him to die of exhaustion! pftt.. talk about being selfish. i know we had been waiting for freaking 2 years for Dae's album but the thing is, i thought we had agreed how hectic his schedule looks like. do you really think it's be best for Dae to have an album now? if you just listen to YG, he's delaying the album becuz he doesn't want them to be too tired. i can't believe no one noticed how tired dae looks nowadays. even at the JRA, he looked so tired. he needs rest. i hope the what's up filming finishes fast then we'll get to see a better big bang. i like all of the solo projects. at least i'm seeing them instead of nothing. but seriously, the talk about dae's album really pissed me off. i dun want to read about him fainting of exhaustion. one thing at a time. after baby's album, then 4 of them had already done their solo albums. then, bb's albums. if dae's album still hasn't come out at the end of the year, then we'll confront YG. but for now, just pray for their health. i want my smiling angel to smile again. he looks so tired. poor dae!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Yang Hyun-Seok exclaims "Seungri's mini-album is 'soldier in ambush'…beyond expectations"

20100807b21.jpg

Announcement of future plans for Big Bang and Seungri made through YG's official blog on the morning of the 30th

Yang Hyun-Seok, founder of YG Entertainment and its popular groups Big Bang and 2NE1, described Seungri, who will be temporarily pursuing solo activity, as a "hidden talent."

Yang announced Big Bang and Seungri's plans for next year through the YG official site on the 30th.

Yang also wrote that "he had announced a while ago that Seungri will be releasing a digital single on the 3rd of January and that a Big Bang album will be released on the 1st of February, but there have been some changes in their schedules."

Also, Yang added, "This would be good news for the fans in Korea. Since a Japan tour for Big Bang had been planned for next April, we had decided to release their new album on February 1st for a two-month promotion before the tour. As a result, promotion periods of GD&TOP and Seungri's albums were shortened, but fortunately the tour was able to be moved back a month."

Yang also explained that "Big Bang was able to secure more time on their second promotion of the duo debut album GD&TOP, which they will be doing through one of its tracks called 'Don't Go Home,' and that Seungri was able to change his plan for a digital single into that for a mini-album."

On Seungri's mini-album, Yang commented that "he has carefully watched the mini-album preparation process and thought that Seungri was like 'a soldier in ambush' since he had for the first time participated in the composition and lyric making of all the songs with the help of newly recruited producers and because some of the finished songs sounded better than he expected."

The expected release date of Seungri's first album is January 13th.

Source: JTN (Original article in Korean)

Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com

Taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

And one more thing, I have opened a thread for Seungri's upcoming album :D The thread will function just like the one for GTOP's promotion, so please go there and spazz since his comeback is so near :w00t:

GO HERE

Guest doublehh03

dae is arguably the best singer/vocal in BB so i doubt YG would be ignoring him (if he does, he's stupid). let's hope YG gives us the date for the BB album (goddamn, how hard is it to give a date? get a calendar man).

and yes, it is weird that dae isn't mentioned.

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang’s Record Awards After Party Message to VIPs!

27050031.jpg

At the 「52nd Japan Records Awards」afterparty Taeyang left a message to the fans via BIGBANG’s staff.

「Hi,it’s BIGBANG.

Last year I received the Best Newcomer award,

This year I also received such a great award.

I’m really happy.

And at the end of this year,I could be able to really get one from the Records Awards.

I’m so grateful.

I’ll do my best in the next year,so please give us a support.

Thank you very much.

Yeah!」

BIGBANG’s endeavour for their Japan activity has been a great success so far. They started the year with the sold-out「Electric Love Tour」,received the UN Award, joined「Summer Sonic 2010」,released 2 singles 「Tell Me Goodbye」「Beautiful Hangover」and attended a lot of events and TV shows.

2010 is the year that is so full of the wonderful memory with this magnificent dance vocal group from Korea, BIGBANG!

We hope they will collect more and more achievements in 2011 in Japan. BIGBANG hwaiting!!!

(source: taeambb)

taken from: ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest beiusung

^ actually they just want at least yg list his name on their plan , they've waiting for along time, but nothing came out yet

we all heard about Daesung has been  preparing for his album since last year, he recorded his album with

HYORI and YOON JONG SHIN's  help.

Dae's fan hadn't complaint anything until they see YG's plan, they were paitent, ketp the faith with YG but YG once agian disappoint them.

i know BIGBANG can't be last forever but at least their brotherhood will be.i respect YG as a father of BIGBANG, but i'm begging him giving DAE achance to shine like GTOPBAERI, follow his true dream

Archived