★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

yeahh.. same with me. i'm not happy, sad, angry or excited about this latest news. just neutral. what i know is that i really miss bigbang all 5 together. looking at them doing seperate activities make me miss them more and more. 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh I'm so mad over the whole delaying album thing.

As a VIP I feel bad for saying this, but I don't give a flying toss about High High nor do I care about Strong baby's solo. I've been waiting for more than 2 years for the magic that brought me into this fandom and it's utterly ridiculous how I'm still waiting for something that was promised to me last summer. But it's not even that that I'm so angry about, it's just outrageous how YG keeps leading us on with false promises while delaying the album every other month.

I think it's really cool that they are doing solos (though I am also mad at how YG is managing Daesung as an artist) but honestly, it's nowhere near the magic that is Big Bang.

Guest smilingbb1

Hi, Im new here and I have lurked here for a while, but I just have to say this.

I am pissed that Dae was not mentioned at all during YG’s plans for 2011. Every other member has been accounted for and YB has had his time to shine this year. YG talked about Daesung’s solo album starting  in June 2009. What is happening now? No one knows and it is pretty frustrating, but based on YG’s plan it will be another year of no daesung solo. Now Im beginning to question if it will ever happen. He deserves it just as much as the rest of the members.

People keep on saying Daesung is doing a musical drama so expect osts. It is not the same as an album promotion and him singing live by himself, etc considering there has been talk of an album for so long. Is it too much as a daesung fan to want him to have that? Even then, we don’t know much about that either. It is not a done deal. We don’t even know if the drama will come out given that it has not been picked up by a tv station nor given an air date. Look what happened to Uee’s drama.

There is just a lot of uncertainty surrounding everything Daesung is doing and YG not giving us any information what so ever about him for this year is where Im frustrated and Im sure others are. He is been almost MIA this year and I just hope they finally decide to at least give him more parts in Big Bang’s album, but I doubt it.  Im glad that KVIPS are concerned and are fighting for him.

Im happy the other members get their chance to do their thing, especially Seungri. Im sure he is going to blow us away. Hopefully YG will give us more info on Dae soon because he has been working his richard simmons off.

I dont know how to react with this YG news for 2011. I really thought their album will be this february

unfortunately NOT. Whatever YG..i'll just look forward for SR and more of GTOP's promo.

Honestly they shouldve focused first on GROUP comeback then 2012 they can have the solo stuff going on.

I feel that these solo activities are not well prepared....

oh well.

Guest ingabogovinanana

Regarding Daesung not having solo promotions, I think everyone needs to recognize how much he has on his plate right now. He just finished dubbing a movie, he's filming for NAN weekly, What's up is at the peak of its filming, and he also has to prepare for Big Bang's comeback. He simply doesn't have enough time currently to work on his solo album, so it's good in a way that YG isn't pressuring him with a deadline for his solo. He'll have his time to shine, but it'll have to be after Big Bang's album.

Although I understand that Daesung's solo will have to wait, but YG could've executed this "unveiling of the master plan" thing much better. He should've at least said that Daesung is currently busy filming the drama, but instead he chose to not mention Dae at all. I know YG hasn't forgotten about Dae, but his message gives the people the impression that he has. It doesn't help matter that in the YG-Life representation of the YG building, Daesung isn't even shown.

Guest smilingbb1

Maybe I spoke prematurely.  I agree with ingabogovinanana, now is not a proper time for a solo.  He is actually too busy now. Based on DCDS he does alot of overnight shooting for What's Up outside in the winter. KVIPS seem very worried. I don't think it is a good time for him to have a solo album in the next few months. That would kill him. I just want to hear a plan for Daesung. Will he have a solo album in the future? How is the drama going? stuff like that. YG has not talked about Daesung for quite a while now. Also Daesung doesn't seem happy now a days. I guess im just worried.

Guest hermibc

As Daesung's fan, I'm very disapointed with YG's anouncement. I know he's busy now, but We've been waiting for so long to have one, just one song of him, but we have nothing. His voice is the best in BB, but he has no change to show it. WHY? To be honest, i'm sick of waiting. It's been a year since FO finished, seems like he had no activity. WHY? What happen with you, Yang Goon?

At least, let him does some duet with other artists, someone has awesome voice like him, exp Kwill.

WE NEED DAESUNG's SONGS, SERIOUSLY!

As Korean fans, you guys have Night after Night. But international fans have nothing, except some old old youtube vids that we've been watching again & again.

I even get hurt when hearing YG Praises others, Like "so what's about our Dae?"

I know Taeyang is good. But when watching others cover BB's songs, I know Dae's parts are hardest part of the song. Let's see who in other bands sing his part. They're all lead vocal. But I'm kinda sad that even alot of VIPS not pay much attention on him and his talent. I'm so sad!

Let's be fair with him, plz!

Guest juang_bb

after all the stuff yesterday, im just happy to see them all together performing one of my fave BIGBANG songs ever! it's still different seeing them all in one stage. :D

as for DAE, im just hoping now that he gets some rest before their comeback, he looks tired, he looks sad. YB is on vacation and look at him so happy and hyped up during the Japan Record Awards. I think all of them look their best coming from a well deserved rest, so i hope Daesung gets it.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

about DS's issue i think some of us need to calm down and stop saying that YG is bias or this and that about YG and how he is neglecting Daesung because that is so not true at all.

Right now DS is just too busy with his musical drama that i dont think his so album is anywhere near ready at all and we all know YG and his artists, they're not going to release an album just to please their fans so im sure when Daesung is ready and happy with the end result then he will releases his solo album. and with YG we all know that this is just his rough plan, so anything could happen next year. Wasn't it last year that some of us were complaining about the same issue but with Seungri, how every members have their own solo apart from Seungri and now look, out of no where Seungri is releasing his solo album. so all in all i'm sure Deasung will come out with his solo album when he is 100% ready and happy with it but right now he is just too busy practising for his musical drama (which we will soon able to hear his OST) and getting ready for bigbang come back.

about bigbang comeback and having their concerts just 1 or 2 weeks after their comeback is not a good idea. the boys will have too much on their hands and i wonder how are they going to have the to time to practise for the concerts as well as doing promotion, sometime i don't even know what YG is thinking. one minute BigBang schudules is empty the next they have no room to breathe.

and why is Seungri album got push back to 13th of January instead? why can't they release it 1 week before or few days earlier cuz now if seungri album is out on the 13th which means that he will needs at least 1 month to promote it which means let say his promotion end on the 13th of February, he can't exactly go straight into BigBang promotion so ok we give him one week of rest( but more like practising for BigBang comeback as well as for their concert) so ok i think bigbang might comeback on the 3rd week or last week of February which is uhmm :wacko: :wacko: wow YG i think someone need to teach YG his time management skill (he could learn from SM)- cuz im sure there will be more disappointments to come in 2011

just looking at them perform as a group make me happy. how i miss them perform as bigbang on stage. but they look tired. even though i want they make a comeback sooner but i also hope that they can get a really good rest. 

Archived