[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

its live! the stream is perfect now. good job youtube. i'm sorry for doubting you XD

the stage looks SO tiny and it seems like there is troop of reporters there.

132 users in this thread right now :)

GD & tabi are wearing matching jackets hehe

live transcript (for people who can't watch live)please credit me if you take out thank you!:

did a photo op for the press

now they're playing TOP's turn it up MV

5:13pm

now the MC is asking tabi questions (about his solo??)

5:14pm

talking about their duo (i think)

they showed boss YG in the crowd :)

5:15pm

an intro vid is playing. a description about GD and TOP is scrolling in the screen.

direct english transcript:

"a song that kicks off GD & TOPS album and that shows that their musical roots are hiphop. GD&TOP breaks down an old school hiphop sound. Along with TOP's rap, GD's rap wittily introduces aeach song in the album"

5:18pm

gd&top are talking more about their songs & reading off note cards haha

"oh yeah" ft bom

direct english transcript: "oh yeah" accentuates gd&top's opposite styles of making the sound. the refrain sung by 2ne1's park bom makes people want to chant.

5:21pm

talking about "oh yeah" ft bom. it looks like they're going to showcase a bit of each song during the stream :)

5:22pm

"baby good night" [lyrics by GD/TOP, composed by GD, TOP, E knock, 1 on]

it's a slow type of song with GD singing and top rapping. (there's some french in here!)

direct english transcript: This is a song in which the duo crosses between rapping and singing a melody w/the acoustic guitar playing in the background. TOP's smooth rap flow and GD's vocal like a beautiful instrument create sexy beats.

5:26pm

showing a clip of GDTOP performing "bogi ga yo" from MAMA

5:30pm

talking about "bogi ga yo"

5:33pm

"don't go home" (don't leave) [lyrics by GD, composed by GD, teddy, e.knock]

direct english transcript: Light music based on New Wave and Disco in the 1980s. With deep voice rapping, TOP holds the center of the light sounds and tells a story of seduction.

5:37pm

more talk. it's kinda funny because TOP & GD are relying heavily on their note cards

5:37pm

"oh mom" [lyrics by TOP, composed by TOP, e.knock]

direct english transcript: An unusual rock track for TOP the rapper. Based on a true story of a friend of his, the song tells the inside troubles of a person with heavy rock sounds. TOP, as a vocalist, sings the mind of a lonely and restless boy.

5:41pm

talk.

"ahk mong" (obsession) [lyrics by gd, composed by gd, e.knock]

direct english transcript: GD's unique writing method is the highlight of the song. The music begins calmly, and then becomes intense in an instant. It creates the atmosphere of having a nightmare and running in the empty sky.

5:43pm

we can see boss yg, jinu, and a BB manager in the crowd :)

5:45pm

"oneul ddara" (of all days) [lyrics by TOP, composed by TOP, choice37]

direct english transcript: A Big Bang-styled piece w/the piano performance, the mix of electronica based in house and hiphop, and the intense refrain. The song presents the joy of freedom and the longing mind of a person who wants to be free.

3:47pm

talk & proud boss YG looking on

"oh chyo ran mahl ee nya" (what do you want) [lyrics by GD, composed by GD, e.knock]

oops sorry! i missed the english transcript :(

5:52pm

HIGH HIGH MUSIC VIDEO!!! finally!

the MV is of GDTOP having fun in a club.

oh man a girl hugs up on TOP :S

i think i just saw taeyang!!!

5:58pm

they're setting up some tables on the stage and covering it with a cloth

they're playing the HIGH HIGH mv again... i guess there were some problems the first time for some people?

now i'm 100% certain taeyang is in this video :)

6:02pm

GDTOP are now sitting down at the tables & it seems likes a Q&A session is starting

the live transcript is ending here. i still have *tons* of school work to do haha & it seems like they're just doing an interview now. hopefully the transcript helped some VIPs out!

Guest shinhdeplol

OMG I SAW TOP WITH GLASSES AND HIS HAIR DOWN!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SO HOT :wub: :wub:

JIYONG IS ALSO WAITING AT THE SIDE TOO!!! I didnt really see his face but his hair is HIGH HIGH :lol:

GTOP GOT ON STAGE w00t.gifw00t.gif

LOL Jiyong with his nerdy glasses :P

Guest oh`retro

Wow, mine is lagging so bad, FML.

I almost didn't stay up cause I knew the connection was going to be bad.

Rather they lower the picture quality so it can load at least.

Oh damnnnn, GD, your hair is such a disaster, I don't even know what to say.

Guest karendm

I can't watch YouTube at work too :( ... so am relying on the updates on Soompi. Does anyone know if the link will still be on YouTube so I can watch it later?

Guest shinhdeplol

TURN IT UP is playing now.

karendm: Hopefully someone will rip the perfs and upload them on YT? But I think YG will release the official HQ versions :x

Guest shinhdeplol

GTOP are up on stage again talking. YG is here too :w00t: He looks proud :wub:

ARE THEY SHOWING SNEAK PEEKS OF THE SONGS???? IM HEARING THE INTRO RIGHT NOW :w00t::w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

The INtro sounds good to me despite some lagging. There's English description of the lyrics haha

Jiyong mentioned Bom, maybe they are introducing the tracks in the album.

When OH YEAH was played, you could see an unseen photo of GTOP wearing all white :w00t:

Guest oh`retro

Okay, I give up, I've tried watching it on firefox, internt & google chrome.

And I've tried it with opening multiple tabs, nothing's working.

I'm going to sleep & hopefully, when I wake up, the vids will be ripped & uploaded onto youtube.

Wishing GD & TOP the best of luck at their world premier. :)

Guest wanderlove

Are they done performing? because I can hear an audio of 'Oh Yeah' .. oh man.. i can see them now..

Thank You, Youtube!!!

but.. but.. are they just going to answer questions though? or perform?! hmm...

Guest shinhdeplol

Oh Yeah description #GTOP http://twitpic.com/3fsukp http://twitpic.com/3fsukg

207938761.png

C: bigbangupdates @ twitter

Jiyong sings in BABY GOODNIGHT

its live! the stream is perfect now. good job youtube. i'm sorry for doubting you XD

the stage looks SO tiny and it seems like there is troop of reporters there.

132 users in this thread right now :)

GD & tabi are wearing matching jackets hehe

live transcript (for people who can't watch live)please credit me if you take out thank you!:

did a photo op for the press

now they're playing TOP's turn it up MV

5:13pm

now the MC is asking tabi questions (about his solo??)

5:14pm

talking about their duo (i think)

they showed boss YG in the crowd :)

5:15pm

an intro vid is playing. a description about GD and TOP is scrolling in the screen.

direct english transcript: CREDITS ME!

"a song that kicks off GD & TOPS album and that shows that their musical roots are hiphop. GD&TOP breaks down an old school hiphop sound. Along with TOP's rap, GD's rap wittily introduces aeach song in the album"

5:18pm

gd&top are talking more about their songs & reading off note cards haha

"oh yeah" ft bom

direct english transcript: "oh yeah" accentuates gd&top's opposite styles of making the sound. the refrain sung by 2ne1's park bom makes people want to chant.

3:21pm

talking about "oh yeah" ft bom. it looks like they're going to showcase a bit of each song during the stream :)

thanks^^..

can't wait to get home

just by reading the meaning and how each song is done

I know this album is gonna be amazing

BB & Music No Doubt!

Archived