Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I guess this must have been shared in the past
Well, I kinda have forgotten how the logo came about - much thanks to Supernad2 

Meaning of the Logo that Lee Jong Suk posted on his IG
It is the initials of his name in South Korean) 

Credit: DC Via https://google.com/amp/s/supernad2.tumblr.com/post/149884773253/meaning-of-the-logo-that-leejongsuk-posted-on-his/amp…
Thank you for sharing via https://twitter.com/MyLeeJongSuk2

• Like 5

hello guys, it's always me! i accidentally got my account deleted. i did request to delete it some time ago, but i didn't go through with the procedure and i thought they would assume i didn't want to anymore, but they granted my request anyway without my credentials and all... weird... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jongkkot said:

hello guys, it's always me! i accidentally got my account deleted. i did request to delete it some time ago, but i didn't go through with the procedure and i thought they would assume i didn't want to anymore, but they granted my request anyway without my credentials and all... weird... :sweatingbullets:

Glad you got it back here with the same username @jongkkot  I was wondering who was that GUEST ... 
Welcome back!

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I do believe playing this role requires a haircut. The poor guy is probably afraid to show us. :lol::ph34r:

Kim Rae-won X Lee Jong-seok → Cha Eun-woo's "Decibel" crank-in.

202104280807086710_1_20210428081703251.j

Lee Jong Suk plays a Navy captain in the film. He will show his appealing emotional performance through the comradeship that he has built up with his crew on the submarine. Kim Rae-won and Lee Jong Suk are expected to show dense acting ensembles that delve into the truth of the incident through the film.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000434285

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo, And More Confirmed To Star In New Film

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo, And More Confirmed To Star In New Film

Apr 28, 2021
by C. Hong

The upcoming action film “Decibel” (literal title) has begun filming!

It has been confirmed that Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, Park Byung Eun, Lee Sang Hee, Jo Dal Hwan, and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo have been cast in the film. The movie, which began filming on April 20, is about a group of people racing to stop a sound terrorism attack in the city that is similar to an incident that happened in a submarine a year ago.

Kim Rae Won will play a Navy commander who has to stop a terrorism attack in the form of a sound bomb planted in the heart of the city. Kim Rae Won has expanded his acting spectrum with every role, like in the movies “Prison” and “The Most Ordinary Love,” and most recently in the drama “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning.” 

Lee Jong Suk will play a Navy captain who is fiercely loyal to the crew of his submarine. Lee Jong Suk recently completed his mandatory military service and is set to make a special appearance in the sequel to the film “The Witch.” He is also in talks for his first drama role since his discharge.

Jung Sang Hoon will play a reporter who works with Kim Rae Won’s character to stop the sound bomb. Although he is a civilian, he follows the military closely as a reporter and has a soldier-like attitude. Jung Sang Hoon is an all-rounder actor who has appeared in movies, dramas, and musical for over two decades.  

Park Byung Eun will play a member of the Defense Security Support Command who is searching for the truth behind the terrorism attacks. Park Byung Eun recently showed his detailed and refined acting in the sci-fi movie “Seobok,” which premiered on April 15.

Lee Sang Hee will play a senior officer of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) squad, who is also the wife of the second-in-command. Lee Sang Hee has showcased powerful acting and complete immersion into her previous roles as a nurse, a librarian, and a prosecutor. Jo Dal Hwan, who makes his presence felt in each project he’s been in, will play a Navy senior officer who is the mood-maker aboard his submarine with his refreshing personality.

In his first big screen debut, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo will play a young but steadfast sailor in the Navy who is in charge of sonar detection. He has steadily built up his acting career over the past few years in dramas like “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty,” “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung,” and most recently “True Beauty.”

The movie is being directed by Hwang In Ho (“Spellbound,” “Monster”). Although the terror attack is staged in the middle of the city, the movie puts a fresh spin on the genre by introducing experts in the field of submarines, naval command, and chemical bombs.

source
https://www.soompi.com/article/1466309wpp/kim-rae-won-lee-jong-suk-astros-cha-eun-woo-and-more-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film

3 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I do believe playing this role requires a haircut. The poor guy is probably afraid to show us:lol::ph34r:

LOL @hilllllllly  I like how you put it  :Megalol::ilike::hooray2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

This picture below was edited by someone, not me, credit to the owner
Was shared in twit as well as in Insta, hence post here since JS will be playing a role as Navy Captain

Aye Aye Captain!

Captain JONGSUK LEE is on board now

shared by Loveis8415997 tweet

Expectation is high , yes, even with Kim Rae Won-ssi

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I'm so glad they announced the movie and let us know a little more about it! I was surprised to see that Cha Eunwoo also joined the cast and that his character will be working closely with Jongsuk. I'm not necessarily a huge fan, but he's a very popular up-and-coming actor with a big fanbase. With so many big stars that appeal to basically every age/generation, the hype around this movie is going to be huge. I also feel like we might get a lot more information about it than other projects because there are multiple big names with IG accounts and multiple fanbases looking for updates and articles. It sound be fun!

I find that Jongsuk always surprises me with his choices, but they are always far better than what I could have come up with. I never would have chosen for his comeback to start this way (with 2 movies instead of a drama)... yet, I see how spoiled we are going to be in the second half of this year. By the time other's would be debuting their first drama after enlistment, Jongsuk will have 2 movies ready to be released on either side of his. And not only that, but by the sound of it, he'll have 3 totally different images in each project. Yes, sometimes I wish he was more visible to us now, but it will all be well worth it later. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

he literally finished filming the witch 2 on april 19 and the filming for decibel started on april 20 (assuming he started with everyone else, but that's the idea)... he must be tired but he's not resting for us. and because he missed acting, of course. i appreciate him so much.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Ahh I am a fan of all three guys. that is a cool cast.

I don't listen to to Cha Eunwoo band, If I did I would have no money lol:lol: (I already a fan of three)  I have to be picky with want band I follow (I might check  out his band later on), But I do follow his acting.

LJS is very smart with his choices  eh!:)

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

One area of his resume that was a bit short was movies, so I think this is a good career move. (Wow, he will be tired, though! Lol.) He's so good at dramas and does seem to love them (and as a viewer I prefer them, not that my opinion matters! Just hope he sticks in them for a long while yet). But movies are part of the long-term career; longer-lasting and more prestigious. So I think this is a good combination. 

As to the rest of the cast, yeah, it looks great! I am not always excited about idols getting cast in things (if you can sing, great, but when I'm watching acting, I want to see, well, ACTING, not just a pretty face). But while I haven't heard Cha Eun Woo sing, I think he did a nice job in his last drama (True Beauty), so I'm happy to see that he has a supporting role in this. Of course Kim Rae Won carries strong acting power into it. Overall I'm quite pleased with the cast and think they will be able to put together a good movie. :) 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

@partyon, can we change the title again? in the upcoming movie part, let's add "decibel". it's still a literal title and it could be subject to change, there's also no release date yet, but it can always be edited again later on as we get new information. ^_^

here is a pic from the filming set. even though jongsuk is nowhere to be seen, since it's about the movie, i thought i'd share.

also, i want to use this post to say this topic looks way more alive now that jongsuk is working, i like all the interaction! it really feels like he is back now. so thanks to all of you guys for bringing it to life and making it a nice and cozy place to be in. 

:Megathanks:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

• partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel
2 hours ago, jongkkot said:

@partyon, can we change the title again? in the upcoming movie part, let's add "decibel". it's still a literal title and it could be subject to change, there's also no release date yet, but it can always be edited again later on as we get new information. ^_^

The thread title has been updated with the movie information you provided. Let me know if you want changes to it again at some point. Seems Lee Jong Suk is keeping himself busy with lots of projects.

:coolshades:

Spoiler

Wait, @jongkkot how come you are a new member again? Haven't you been a member for a long time already?

EDIT: Never mind. I read the post where you explained what happened. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Waow Cha Eun Woo and Lee Jong Suk definitely a killer combo.:heart4: I watched Eunwoo in the True Beauty and Rookie Historian, He is charming and talented. Although some people of find his acting robotic but I think he has talent for sure. He's improves himself. I'm so happy Lee Jong Suk starring in the action movie. I was also following Cha Eunwoo on Instagram. I think he is the only actor I follow other than Lee Jong Suk.  Both are very handsome.:heart:

• Like 6