Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, lanieqp said:

You know what, Mr. Lee, the whole world loves you

when you do what you do...what's the word

...exist.

Missing you @lanieqp  Love this quote ... thank you

cr arenakoreaTV
ARENAHOMME+ 2019년 4월호 이종석

and to @ibru  Thanks for sharing your tips on how to post the ytube.  :heart:

Edited by kembie
  • Like 5

FANART by Fanni (hanchan_ni IG)

https://ECUqEzYXYAAXxJD?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MK9MiAqr6/

I'm watching 'Romance is a bonus book' with Lee Jongsuk. Damn, that man is an amazing actor. Be prepared, I will upload lot of sketches about him in the next few days. 
Today - Lee Jong Suk with fancy glasses! :wub:
It's not perfect, but I like it. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1UI_BkDDGT/

Lee Jong Suk Sketch Number 3
Turtleneck forevvah!
Now with red-ish hair :P
I hope you like it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The videos...

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

awwww.... :anguished:

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It’s never too late to get into the K-drama craze!
by GIGI YIA-MISA | 2 days ago

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

Older female viewers appreciate how K-dramas have a wide selection of noona (a Korean word used by males to address females older than them) romance-themed shows that pair women with younger men. I Can Hear Your Voice is a classic example.
It stars Lee Bo Young as a cutthroat lawyer whose life changes when she crosses paths with a high school student, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk). Soo Ha is gifted with the ability to read people's thoughts (a skill that comes very handy when you have a big case coming up!). Bound by a distant past that comes back to haunt them, they end up working together to solve cases and close the mystery that binds their fate.
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, kembie said:

Missing you @lanieqp  Love this quote ... thank you

awww you're making me cry @kembie. Kidding aside, i want to apologize if I haven't been around that much...it's just that im getting sickly lately. 

@ibru you're doing a real great job here! you're making me wonder where in the world you are getting all your posts from :D you are amazing!

hi @hilllllllly!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

@lanieqp I hope you feel better soon!  Being sick is no fun!

that's very sweet of you @frozentundra. i am feeling a lot better now and now back to our little LJS business here. Being sick is a little fun only in the part that you get to lie on bed and sleep all day and family just feeds you haha. But you're right it's no fun when you can't go to your favorite online forum because you can't sit up straight for more than 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

Maybe you need some kind of healing drink from 89 Mansion??

Now that you mentioned it...I think I do ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lanieqp said:

that's very sweet of you @frozentundra. i am feeling a lot better now and now back to our little LJS business here. Being sick is a little fun only in the part that you get to lie on bed and sleep all day and family just feeds you haha. But you're right it's no fun when you can't go to your favorite online forum because you can't sit up straight for more than 5 minutes. 

Now that you mentioned it...I think I do ;)

Great to hear you are feeling lot better @lanieqp   Pray you will be up and about soon!   Always looking forward to your quotes and pics of Mr Lee.   He is a wonderful healer, you know.

Image result for sweet lee jong suk

• Like 6