Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

'Big Mouth' Lee Jong Suk X Lim Yoon-ah, the most popular Friday-Saturday drama starts

20220802105800235nkto.jpg

'Big Mouth' ranked first in TV topicality in the Friday-Saturday drama category in the first week of broadcasting.

On the 2nd, MBC borrowed data from Good Data Corporation, a TV topic analysis company, and the MBC Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouse', which was first aired on the 29th of last month, took the first place with a 63.67% share in the Friday-Saturday drama category in the 4th week of July. said to have risen above.

According to this, it took 2nd place in the top 100 rankings for drama and non-drama topics, and despite it being the first broadcast week, it rose to a high rank with explosive ripple power, confirming the viewers' interest in the drama.

Google translate

Full article https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220802105759036

It blew violently! Spectacular Lee Jong Suk's 3-stage change

Such a perfect return! The power of Lee Jong Suk that led to beautiful immersion.
From the dense emotional acting to the highly immersive narration by Lee Jong Suk.
'Big Mouth' Park Chang Ho understands why he had to be Lee Jong Suk.

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98-%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D_220801-1536x832.jpg

'Big Mouth' Lee Jong Suk's 3-stage change captured the small screen.

MBC's Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouth' (played by Kim Haram, directed by Oh Chung-hwan, produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, and A-Man Project) finally opened on the 29th.

Lee Jong Suk's passionate performance in 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' was more than perfect. He completed the spectacular change of 'Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong Suk)' with detailed acting until a lawyer with a win rate of 10%, who lived an ordinary daily life, got caught up in a huge case and became a rare genius con artist 'Big Mouse'.

In addition, 'Lee Jong Suk's narration', which enhances the immersion of the play, is also gathering hot topics. His clever monologue, which conveys the development that could have been heavy, in a light and clear manner, doubled the thrill of the viewers.

The proof of why he had to be Lee Jong Suk is over with acting that explodes deep emotions from the bottom to the bottom. In this regard, I looked at the three-stage change of Lee Jong Suk, who meticulously portrayed Park Chang-ho's dramatic and fluctuating changes.

Google translate

Full article https://www.hi-story.co.kr/어노운스/강렬하게-휘몰아쳤다-스펙터클한-이종석의-3단-변화/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

You posted many beautiful gifs @ibru thank you so much.

August 03, 2022 Mbcdrama_new update

Episode 1 again  
Divorce crisis, car accident!  
Crisis in Chang ho?  
Big Mouth airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m. 

:fun:

Adding on to @Rania Zeid's post above, I'd like to point out how sweet and thoughtful of Jong Suk-ssi, sending the food truck to support PD Jo Soo Won in support of PD Jo and the Webtoon's cast and crew.

Caption below from Artsypulse IG 

Banner:
“Jo Soowon PD-nim and Today’s Webtoon team, I’m rooting for you!”
“Have some delicious grilled chicken and I hope you gain energy!”

Today’s Webtoon is also a competing drama for the ratings in the same airing slot ( Sweet of JS )

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

'Second Woo Young-woo'. A-Story signs 58.9 billion won contract for airing rights for drama 'Big Mouth'

photo = MBC

[Internal and External Economic TV] Reporter Kim Ha-neul =

A-Story signed a contract to sell drama broadcasting rights worth about 58.9 billion won.

According to the KOSDAQ Market Headquarters of the Korea Exchange on the 3rd, A Story announced that it had signed a contract to sell domestic broadcasting rights worth 58,860,0,089 won with MBC.

The contract is the sale of domestic broadcasting rights for the drama 'Big Mouth'.

The contract period is about 12 months from the 29th of last month to the 28th of July next year.

The drama 'Big Mouth' is the second drama in 2022 presented by A-Story, the producer of 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo' (hereinafter 'Woo Young-woo'). 

Like 'Woo Young-woo', it is a drama in which a lawyer is the main character. A living lawyer with a win rate of 10% gets caught up in a murder case that he accidentally takes charge of, and overnight becomes a genius con artist 'Big Mouse' to survive. It's a story about uncovering your true face.

It started airing on the 29th of last month as a follow-up to the MBC Friday-Saturday drama 'Doctor Royer'.

https://www.nbntv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=986474

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

5 hours ago, ibru said:

A-Story signed a contract to sell drama broadcasting rights worth about 58.9 billion won.

According to the KOSDAQ Market Headquarters of the Korea Exchange on the 3rd, A Story announced that it had signed a contract to sell domestic broadcasting rights worth 58,860,0,089 won with MBC.

I sure wish it was international broadcasting rights...

I read that Disney+ is disappointed with its revenues in Korea. Well, if you acquire dramas but severely limit where they are aired...you don't get money for them? I know they want to make money *in Korea,* but the fact is, the more advertising you get by word of mouth from both inside and outside Korea, the more people watch, both inside and outside the country.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I read that Disney+ is disappointed with its revenues in Korea. Well, if you acquire dramas but severely limit where they are aired...you don't get money for them? I know they want to make money *in Korea,* but the fact is, the more advertising you get by word of mouth from both inside and outside Korea, the more people watch, both inside and outside the country.

MBC is also not so good in promo even during broadcasting days, but Disney+ just zero.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” And “Big Mouth” Dominate Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” And “Big Mouth” Dominate Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Aug 3, 2022
by E. Cha

ENA’s “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” and MBC’s “Big Mouth” swept the top spots on this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the fifth consecutive week, “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” ranked No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

In addition to “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” continuing to top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, its stars also claimed five out of the top 10 spots on this week’s list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Kang Tae Oh remained No. 1, followed by Park Eun Bin at No. 2, Goo Kyo Hwan at No. 4, Joo Jong Hyuk at No. 9, and Jin Kyung at No. 10.

Meanwhile, “Big Mouth” entered the drama rankings at No. 2 in its first week on air, and leads Lee Jong Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA came in at No. 3 and No. 7 respectively on the actor list.

tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” stayed strong at No. 3 on the drama list, while stars Jung So Min and Lee Jae Wook climbed to No. 5 and No. 6 respectively in the actor rankings.

Finally, SBS’s new drama “Today’s Webtoon” debuted at No. 4 on the drama list, with star Kim Sejeong entering the actor list at No. 8.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the fourth week of July are as follows:

1. ENA “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”
  2. MBC “Big Mouth”
  3. tvN “Alchemy of Souls”
  4. SBS “Today’s Webtoon”
  5. KBS2 “Gold Mask”
  6. tvN “Adamas”
  7. KBS2 “It’s Beautiful Now”
  8. KBS2 “Café Minamdang”
  9. KBS2 “Jinxed at First
  10. KBS1 “Bravo, My Life”

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas.jpg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Kang Tae Oh (“Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)
  2. Park Eun Bin (“Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)
  3. Lee Jong Suk (“Big Mouth”)
  4. Goo Kyo Hwan (“Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)
  5. Jung So Min (“Alchemy of Souls”)
  6. Lee Jae Wook (“Alchemy of Souls”)
  7. YoonA (“Big Mouth”)
  8. Kim Sejeong (“Today’s Webtoon”)
  9. Joo Jong Hyuk (“Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)
  10. Jin Kyung (“Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)

Most-Buzzworthy-Drama-Cast-Members.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1539209wpp/extraordinary-attorney-woo-and-big-mouth-dominate-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

Edited by ibru
add image
  • Like 3

img.gif

Underrated Scene Of The Week:

Lee Jong Suk Makes A Chilling Transformation Into A Menace With Nothing To Lose In "Big Mouth"

Have you ever watched a K-Drama, movie, or music video and felt like the whole world needs to experience it and simply be obsessed with it just like you are? If that sounds like you, we relate! Welcome to Kpopmap's brand new series called "Underrated Scene of the Week" where we pick some amazing scenes from even more amazing K-Dramas, films, music videos & more and appreciate them for the brilliant work of art they are!

This week's Underrated Scene comes from the chilling thriller taking over our K-Drama watchlist, "Big Mouth". Starring Lee Jong Suk, Girls' Generation's YoonA, Kwak Dong Yeon, Kim Joo Hun, and more, this drama tells the story of Park Chang Ho, an ordinary lawyer with a pitiful success rate known as "Big Mouth", who gets involved in a conspiracy and ends up being identified as the wanted criminal "Big Mouse". Incarcerated for a crime he did not commit, Park Chang Ho must survive in a hellish prison and uncover the truth.

img.gif

In episode 2 of "Big Mouth", ChangHo is arrested for drug abuse after a terrible accident. He realizes that his drink must have been spiked the night before because otherwise, there's no way his blood report would show signs of substance. Meanwhile, his office is raided, and the police discover bars of gold, cash, drugs, and a pistol hidden in various nooks and crannies behind the walls. With no way out, ChangHo is sent to Gucheon Penitentiary, where he almost gets killed.

By this time, news has broken out that Park ChangHo is Big Mouse. Despite his insistence on being framed, fellow prisoners are seen sharing their own theories about Big Mouse, which leads to a particular gang leader picking a fight with him. The warden intervenes, laying out a lavish meal in front of ChangHo, only to send him to solitary confinement when he denies his identity as Big Mouse.

Spoiler

img.gif

Tormented by this pandemonium, ChangHo decides that suicide is the only answer. However, his fellow cellmate reminds him that his attempt might just result in a life-long disability. He is suddenly reminded of the fact that he is surrounded by deadly murderers who could just take him out instead. With nothing to lose, he starts provoking some of the most dangerous criminals in Gucheon Penitentiary, starting with the same gang leader who bullied him. However, instead of being killed in retaliation, he manages to intimidate each one of them, solidifying his reputation as the myth, the legend, Big Mouse.

When all else fails, ChangHo determines that his best bet is the warden, the most ruthless killer in the prison. Having heard that an inmate had been shot for trying to escape, he decides to do just that. In the middle of the night, he runs out to the field, willfully attracting attention along the way. As the episode comes to a close, we see snipers aiming at ChangHo, who is urging them to shoot.

img.gif

The transformation Lee JongSuk portrays as Park ChangHo will send shudders down your spine. He goes from a pushover to a dreadful force of nature, from Big Mouth to Big Mouse, and the show he puts on is just a glimpse of his true potential. The scene is an excellent representation of the fact that when a man has no fear of death, he can go well beyond his own self-imposed limits, liberating him in a way that even he cannot fathom. As far as we can tell from the preview, Park ChangHo's newfound power will be the key to his freedom, and we cannot wait to see him go wild.

What is your favorite scene from "Big Mouth" so far?

https://www.kpopmap.com/underrated-scene-of-the-week-lee-jongsuk-makes-a-chilling-transformation-into-a-menace-with-nothing-to-lose-in-big-mouth/

01_S18_KJW00867.jpg?type=w1200

A drama featuring Lee Jong Suk, who endures injustice

History D&C

2022.08.04. 11:00 2,325 reads

Spoiler

01_S68_KJW00519.jpg?type=w1200
blood 

02_S03_KJW01085.jpg?type=w120002_S03_KJW01107.jpg?type=w1200KakaoTalk_20220803_232149262_05.jpg?type=w1200
sweat and
02_S64_KJW00582.jpg?type=w1200

tears

01_S59_KJW00007.jpg?type=w1200

Return of the all-time legend Lee Jong Suk :heart:

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95_01_S10_KJW00240.jpg?type=w1200

Especially this time, he broke the rules of Korean dramas 
and collected a lot of attention.

KakaoTalk_20220803_222809009_01.jpg?type=w1200

Bravo Lee Jong  Suk, who is not just

01_S45_KJW00779.jpg?type=w1200

01_S45_KJW00781.jpg?type=w1200

Lee Jong Suk, who endures even when he sees injustice

https://tv.naver.com/v/28256765

The start of the case was the suggestion of the mayor of Gucheon. A secret proposal to
defend the murder case at Gucheon University Hospital and
become a double spy!

01_S66_KJW00298.jpg?type=w1200

After much deliberation, Park Chang-ho accepted the proposal. 

01_S68_KJW00661.jpg?type=w1200

Somehow (?) he got into a car accident

02_S15_KJW01110.jpg?type=w1200

02_S15_KJW01136.jpg?type=w1200

Somehow (?) he went to prison

02_S34_KJW00331.jpg?type=w1200

And by some chance (?), he is framed as a genius con artist 'Big Mouse' 

02_S64_KJW00607.jpg?type=w1200

He didn't know, that his life will be full of crying

02_S64_KJW00467.jpg?type=w1200

Q. What method did Park Chang-ho, who was in despair, choose
to reveal his innocence ?

02_S64_KJW00668.jpg?type=w120002_S64_KJW00556.jpg?type=w1200

A. He leaves  a will and chooses to die.

02_S65_KJW01588.jpg?type=w1200

So the 'Great Battle to Die' began  

02_S65_KJW01169.jpg?type=w1200

Step 1: Provoke the gangster boss

02_S65_KJW01694.jpg?type=w1200

Result: Won 
" I've never hit anyone before, so I didn't know my fists were this strong"

KakaoTalk_20220803_222927953.jpg?type=w1

Step 2: Provoking the death row inmate

KakaoTalk_20220803_223053874_02.jpg?type=w1200

"I should have not mention his mom to this psycho" - Failed

https://tv.naver.com/v/28272373

Step 3: Jail break

KakaoTalk_20220803_225640193.jpg?type=w1200

Result: Please check it tomorrow (5th) at 9:50 PM on MBC 

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95_01_S64_KJW00109.jpg?type=w1200

I wonder, how much colorful Park Chang-ho's life will be .

02_S54_KJW00520.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_20220803_232149262_13.jpg?type=w1200

02_S03_KJW01114.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_20220803_232149262_14.jpg?type=w1200

And the real last  bonus photo
(aka. Prince)

DSC08511.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_20220803_225908073.jpg?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34249113&memberNo=48085770

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/3/2022 at 6:13 PM, frozentundra said:

You n me both, frozentundra!!  We all sat willing the dates for the Witch Part II and Big Mouth to happen, because then the wait would be over.  Not.   

What’s the point of Disney+ having a global streaming platform if they don’t use it for global distribution???

Netflix still has most of LJS dramas in their catalogue, because people still watch them - well, let’s be clear, to feed their addiction!!  Doesn’t anybody at Disney research anything??

Hod knows when we’ll see anything in the UK

2 hours ago, Panther4eva said:

What’s the point of Disney+ having a global streaming platform if they don’t use it for global distribution???

Netflix still has most of LJS dramas in their catalogue, because people still watch them - well, let’s be clear, to feed their addiction!!  Doesn’t anybody at Disney research anything??

I follow Disneyplus Korea on IG and I am getting the feeling they went into Korea, not to expand Korean offerings on their platform, but to sell their existing western media to Korea. I don't think they understand at ALL that Kdramas are a global phenomenon, with a worldwide audience. I'm  sad every time I hear of a new drama swallowed by Disney. Sometimes companies see what they think is a cash cow and want to buy it, but they never stop to research just WHY it works. Then it fails and they don't understand why.

Right now I'm split between trying to avoid spoilers, and soaking them up (because when will I get to watch?) LJS is my favorite male actor. I just hope that the next project is on a more universal platform.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@frozentundra, is there no way you can watch with a VPN? It's a perfectly legal way to get around that, and you're adding to the Disney+ viewership for whatever country you're connected to. Since Disney+ US stopped making all dramas available after Snowdrop, I doubt they are ever going to add Big Mouth. Like you said, they probably see it as a way to sell western content to Korea, not the other way around.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

@frozentundra, is there no way you can watch with a VPN? It's a perfectly legal way to get around that, and you're adding to the Disney+ viewership for whatever country you're connected to. Since Disney+ US stopped making all dramas available after Snowdrop, I doubt they are ever going to add Big Mouth. Like you said, they probably see it as a way to sell western content to Korea, not the other way around.

Yeah, I'm traveling this month but when I get back, that's on my list. It doesn't seem like they are going to air any of the  dramas, does it?

• Like 1

12 Best Lee Jong Suk Dramas and Movies to Watch in 2022

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

Lee Jong Suk is one of the top Korean actors who always prove his worth and talent with his work. Before mentioning our list of best Lee Jong Suk dramas, let us tell you that his recent K-drama Big Mouth is creating hype. You need to watch Lee Jong Suk dramas and movies to see his remarkable performances. Here are top Lee Jon Suk dramas and movies to watch right now:

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk Korean Dramas :

1: Pinocchio (2014):

korean dramas

Pinocchio is a romantic Korean Lee Jong Suk drama. The drama revolves around a family who goes through tragic events. Dal-po family is destroyed after his father was falsely accused of a crime. He was about to die when the grandfather of Choi In-ha saves him and took him as his son. Dal-po and Choi In-ha grow up together and have a family bond.

Choi In-ha played by Park-shin hye has Pinocchio syndrome and she gets caught whenever tells a lie. Her mother also left her in childhood. Dal-po and Choi In-ha fell with each other. They become journalists and fight for justice. This is one of the most famous Lee Jong Suk dramas.

2: W (2016):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

This is one of the fantasy romance Lee Jong Suk dramas. The drama revolves around a girl Oh Yeon Joon who enters in a fantasy world, a world of the webtoon. Her father is the one who writes them and one day she suddenly finds herself on the webtoon. She tries her best to get out of it and meets a handsome man Kang Cheol there.

After having many conflicts, they both fell in love. However the truth is Kang Cheol is not a real human, he is actually a character in the webtoon who is about to die (as his character is written). When Oh Yeon Joon come to know about it, she tries her best to change the story. To change their fates is not easy, and ultimately someone has to pay the price.

3: I Hear Your Voice (2013):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

Soo-Ha Park’s father is killed by a psychopath when he is a boy. The psychopath’s intention was to prove it was an accident but a young girl Young Jang who is elder than Soo- Ha Park becomes a witness and later gives her testimony against the psychopath and they are successful to send him to jail. Years later, Young Jang becomes a lawyer while Soo-Ha Park is a high school senior. Because of the accident, Soo-Ha Park can listen to people’s thoughts.

He is also in search of Young Jang. When they finally meet, Soo-Ha Park fell in love with her and he also realizes that the psychopath is out of jail. The psychopath is after Young Jang to take revenge. They both develop a bond and tries to catch the psychopath to solve the murder mystery of Soo-Ha Park’s father. This is one of the fantasy romance best Lee Jong Suk dramas.

4: Doctor Stranger (2014):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

Park Hoon’s father is killed in North Korea and he is in love with a girl (Song Jae-hee) there. After going through a family tragedy, he comes back to South Korea and becomes a doctor. People love him as a doctor and he has the guts to stand against the corruption of high-rank medical staff. His life is going smoothly until one day, a girl who looks the same as Song Jae-hee joins the hospital.

The girl refuses to admit that she is the same girl from Park Hoon’s past but his heart knows the truth. The arrival of Song Jae-hee is actually a plan by North Korean people who have an evil motive. They are using her to fulfil their plan by blackmailing her. The drama is a beautiful romance story but you will be left with teary eyes many times. There is a love triangle that will leave you with a sad heart. This is one of the famous Lee Jong Suk dramas.

5: School 2013 (2012-2013):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

This is a high school drama of Lee Jong Suk. He is playing the character of Go Naam Soon who is constantly bullied by his classmates. One of his old rivals played by Kim Woo-bin joins the school and after lots of conflicts, they finally resolve their issues. They become a team and fight against bullying. Jang Na-ra and Choi Daniel are playing the role of their homeroom teachers. The drama is about student and teachers problems regarding studies, school administration and friendship.

6: While You Were Sleeping (2017):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

It is one the romance fantasy thriller Lee Jong Suk dramas. The story revolves around three people who can see the future in their dreams. At the beginning, they do not have any idea that they have this unique ability. With the passage of time, they realize that they can actually see the future. Soon, they use this ability to prevent crime and murders.

They dreams are mostly nightmares where someone is about to die or any other horrible incident is to take place. They start taking measures to prevent them. Bae Suzy playing the lead role with Lee Jong Suk in this famous Kdrama.

7: Romance is a Bonus Book (2019):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

The genre of the drama is rom-com. The story revolves around two young people Cha Eun-ho and Kang Dan-i who meet by destiny. Kang Dan-i saved Chan eun-ho when they were young and helped him to pursue his career. She likes someone else and they are about to marry. Cha eun-ho senses that the man is not right for her but she does not listen.

In the present, he has become a successful author and he finds that Kang Dan-i is going through emotional and financial problems as her husband has left her. Now he wants to help her and want to see her grow. The drama depicts real-life relationships where two people help each other to grow. It has 16 episodes.

9: Secret Garden (2010-2011):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

This is quite a challenging role for Lee Jong Suk as he is playing the character of a gay. Han Tae-sun is a genius musician but he is not so friendly. Oska who was once a popular singer and lost interest in music find new hope in the young singer Han Tae-sun. After many attempts, Oska finally make him agree to produce music. Secret Garden is one of the popular Kdrama of Lee Jong Suk.

10: The Hymn of Death (2018):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

It is one of the Lee jong Suk dramas which is based on true events. It is also a short drama with six episodes. The drama is based on the tragic love story of Yun Sim-deok and Kim Woo-jin. Yun sim-deok was a Korean singer and she was the first Soprano. The drama cast includes Lee Jong Suk and Park Soo-Jin in lead roles.

11: Weight Lifting Fiery Kim Bok-joo (2016-2017):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

Weight Lifting Fairy is one of the popular Korean dramas. Lee Jong Suk has a guest appearance in the drama. It was quite a surprise for Kdrama fans when they saw him in the drama. He appeared as himself in Bok-joo restaurant as a customer and they both have a good time.

Lee Jong Suk Movies :

12: Hot Young Bloods (2014):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

The movie is set in a rural town in 1982. The movie revolves around a tough girl and a playboy. Young-sook is a leader of a female gang and is famous for her bad mouth and has a bad reputation. She has a crush on Joong-gil who is a biggest playboy in school. Joong-gil never tries to woo Young-sook but eventually fell in love with a new girl at school who is innocent. This makes Young-sook angry and she finds a way to remove the new girl from her path. The movie focuses on the school revelries, love and relationship.

13: V.I.P (2017):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

V.I.P is an action thriller Korean movie of Lee Jong Suk where is playing the role of psychopath. The perfection that he has portrayed in his character is remarkable. Kwang-il is a son of high officials in North Korea. He is suspects of many rapes and murders but no one could catch him because of his approach. The way they have presented the victims, crime scenes and culprits are really difficult to watch but it is necessary.

He has also committed crimes in South Korea, so they make a team of who has to catch him no matter what. It is a challenge for everyone to catch him or prove him guilty as he is the V.I.P and he knows that no one can catch him. The teams of South Korea and North Korea join hands to catch him. This is one of the movies that will make you shiver.

This is the list of Lee Jong Suk dramas and movies. How many have you watched? Some of these Lee Jong Suk dramas are available on Netflix and on Kissasian.

8: Big Mouth (2022):

best Lee Jong Suk dramas

The story revolves around a happy couple where the husband played by Lee Jong Suk is a lawyer and his wife played by Lim Yoon-Ah is a nurse. Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong Suk) is famous as Big Mouth as he speaks before acts and his career is not successful. Their lives drastically change when Park Chang-ho is caught up in a murder case and mistaken for someone else.

The wife stands by his husband and tries to prove his innocence. Park Chang-ho decides to take the matter into his own hand but on his way to getting justice, he has to face lots of challenges and face the enmity of influential people. It is one of the most anticipating dramas of 2022.

https://dribblingthoughts.com/best-lee-jong-suk-dramas-and-movies/

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk Faces Off Against His Prison Warden In Fierce Power Struggle On “Big Mouth”

Get ready for sparks to fly in Gucheon Prison on MBC’s new drama “Big Mouth”!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (played by Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

Warning: mention of attempted suicide.

On the previous episode of “Big Mouth,” Park Chang Ho found himself locked up in Gucheon Prison after being framed as the criminal mastermind Big Mouse. After trying—and repeatedly failing—to prove his innocence, the lawyer decided that his best option would be to end his own life.

However, things soon took an unexpected turn when Park Chang Ho’s plans didn’t go the way he’d intended. While picking fights with some of the prison’s most dangerous inmates in an attempt to lure them into killing him, Park Chang Ho inadvertently wound up taking them down instead—and in the process, he emerged as one of the prison’s most feared and powerful individuals.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, prison warden Park Yoon Gap (played by Jung Jae Sung) and Park Chang Ho get into a heated standoff over who is the true top dog of Gucheon Prison. In contrast to Park Chang Ho’s helpless despair from earlier, the lawyer glares fiercely at Park Yoon Gap, who seems to be challenging him with his words and gaze.

Big-Mouth-768x1152.jpg

To find out why Park Chang Ho’s attitude towards the warden has grown so vicious—and what the aftermath of his escape attempt from the previous episode will be—catch the third episode of “Big Mouth” on August 5 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

Lee Jong Suk Faces Off Against His Prison Warden In Fierce Power Struggle On “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 2