Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

993BB9475EEA3BF911

cr above to jpgif_5959

Yea, we are still checking here and there , all time, to see whether you will accidentally press something somewhere.   Truly admire your willpower to withhold the urge.  Salute you, Mr Lee :D

#staysafe everyone!  

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ibru said:

2016.06.17 Jong Suk IG Update :D:D:D

Happy Friday Everyone!

ONLY 197 DAYS ARE LEFT!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH8622Oj0Ev/

It was during filming  W :D

He is so cute here!  Ohh, it was during W time, huh?  Never really check the date, haha!    Thanks @ibru   
Yay!  Less than 200 days now!   

original.gif

credit as tagged

• Like 5

Update #4 - New rule: "No more Instagram embedded posts"

Good day, everyone!

Soompi's community has always been about passionate people sharing their contents.

The best way to do that has been through the promotion of social media.

Unfortunately, as of the first week of June 2020, a US court's preliminary ruling of a case has determined that Instagram does not grant any sub-license to embed content for commercial usage.

Soompi is a US commercial domain relying on advertisement revenue meaning that from this day, it is possible that any content creator from Instagram may launch a lawsuit to protect their copyright claims against us.

From this day, in order to protect the image of our company and those who are passionate about the community:

-----> Instagram embed posts are strictly forbidden until further notice. <-----

We know this is a very lame BS rule but we cannot have that risk running on our website until the current case is 100% cleared.

From this day forth, moderators have the right of hiding Instagram embed posts without notice.

This is a terrible setback but we ask you for your due diligence and cooperation!

Thank you!

https://forums.soompi.com/profile/743101-hanyeoun/

@Hanyeoun

• Sad 2

This is a super stinky rule! (I am not mad at Soompi. Just the situation.) I always thought that the point of posting IG links on Soompi was that the images didn't live here at all, but were just a link with a preview? 

It's still okay to post a link without the image, right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

:ph34r:

Spoiler
11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

This is a super stinky rule! (I am not mad at Soompi. Just the situation.) I always thought that the point of posting IG links on Soompi was that the images didn't live here at all, but were just a link with a preview? 

I hope so:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

On 6/20/2020 at 5:27 AM, frozentundra said:

I think yes

On 6/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, kembie said:

So @ibru  how to post IGs images / vids in future?  :cold_sweat:

I think better to take it from Twitter ))))

or  you can use https://www.downloadvideosfrom.com/ -->> you can chose there upload INST image -->> go to INST -->> copy link -->> download  on this site || open photo in new  window -->> copy photo and paste here -->>

Spoiler

3fb2bf9aa4f1acbe7538803c989fcc45.jpg

104220952_274998990519644_2169858168974212822_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=yyZjNMIkvXkAX-Zj_YR&oh=d091f776bc1ee1fbb07976bcc7f27700&oe=5F18FDEF

Support your idol to become GRAND FINAL 20 TOP FACE 2020

NOMINEE 11
Vote for LEE JONG SUK
In a way!!

1) Like posting your idol photo
2) Comment and tag your friend in the comment column
3) Share to your Instagram and other social media
4) follow @special_awards
5) share with hashtag
The winner will be determined based on the likes, shares and most comments and will enter the final round

1 like = 2 votes
1comment = 1 votes
1 share = 10 votes

#topface2020 #topface2020 #beautiful #handsome #glamour #style

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBr169LpMel/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Korean Actors Who Are Certified Workaholics

BY Sam Yap | May 26, 2020 03:01 AM EDT

Korean Actors Who Are Certified Workaholics

Filming Korean dramas are not as easy as it may seem. It's actually a challenging process since it requires a lot of talent and effort from the cast and crew. Plus, it can take months for the actors to memorize and rehearse their lines, be ready to get in character, get their bodies in shape, and prepare their physical appearance for the role that they will portray.

But sometimes, this could lead to some actors craving for a break for some time since the whole process could bring them huge stress.

Well, perhaps this is not the case for these actors as they have participated in a lot of drama for consecutive years. Truly workaholics!

Lee Jong Suk
Lee Jong Suk has been a Korean drama actor from 2010 up until 2019 since he is currently enlisted into the military. He starred in these dramas:

Prosecutor Princess in 2010
High Kick: Revenge of the Short-Legged in 2011
School 2013 in 2012
I Can Hear Your Voice in 2013
Doctor Stranger in 2014
Pinocchio in 2015
W: Two Worlds in 2016
While You Were Sleeping in 2017

* He Hymn Of Death 2018

* Romance Is A Bonus Book  2019

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117948/20200526/korean-actors-who-certified-workaholics.htm

*  added by me )))

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2