Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Встроенное

Встроенное

Встроенное

Cr: 12jskugrma
[22.12.17/23.12.17] Lee Jong Suk @ Cafe 89 Mansion

Translated by @irene7an:

Hahahaha now still in the cafe; actually just now I was preparing to leave when Lee Jong Suk suddenly came in!!!! Excited, I took the poetry book which I just received and asked him for his signature. It is satisfactory even though I did not win the chance to attend his fansign!!! Because this is the 1st poetry book that he signed hahahahaha.

I showed him the poetry book and he nodded his head in satisfaction hahahaha. What touches me the most is that his brother still remember my name, he told it directly to Lee Jong Sukㅠ During that period when he was around, there was basically not much customers in the cafe. He ate and drank at the cashier while I sat watching him all the time, infatuated with his handsome look..

He stayed in the cafe for a really long time and then went to sleep in the basement since there is a fansign event tomorrow. When chatting, his high school friend kept asking what (I?) like about Lee Jong Suk hahaha. He also said that as a friend, he thinks Lee Jong Suk's greatest charm is that he is a very loyal person.  Ah ah ah tonight!! I had a wonderful Christmas eve!!!!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBqsF0AIwK/?taken-by=irene7an

@irenetan thanks for sharing!:D

• Like 6

Top Contenders For Best Couple Award At This Year’s Drama Awards

Kim-Ji-Won-Park-Seo-Joon-Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy-Kim-So-Hyun-Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

At the end of each year, each broadcasting station holds an awards ceremony to celebrate the best and brightest moments of the year. For drama awards shows, the most competitive awards at the Best Rookie Award and the Best Couple Award. This year especially had quite a lot of romance dramas and couples overflowing with chemistry. Here are some of the possible winners of 2017’s Best Couple Award for each of the three big broadcasting stations.

SBS

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy-Seo-Hyun-Jin-Yang-Se-J

For SBS, Lee Jong Suk and Suzy from “While You Were Sleeping,” and Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jongfrom “Degree of Love” are strong contenders. Lee Jong Suk and Suzy were a couple who could see the future through their dreams, and they were such a visual couple that just standing together had the chemistry flowing between them. Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong showed a realistic relationship between a couple with an age gap.

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun from “Suspicious Partner” received a lot of love from viewers as well. If they win, Nam Ji Hyun will have to accept the award by herself as Ji Chang Wook is currently in the army. And if KBS has Namgoong Min and Junho, SBS has Oh Yoon Ah and Son Yeo Eun from “Sister Is Alive” as their womance had viewers choose them as the best couple of their drama.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/23/top-contenders-best-couple-award-years-drama-awards/

• Like 3