Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Sukkie #7:wub:

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

New data released by the Korean Business Research Institute (KBRI) data that was collected from September 1 to October 2. They measured consumers’ brand participation, media coverage, and communication for 100 actors who are currently appearing in dramas.”

Check out the top 30 below:

1. Seo Hyun Jin
  2. Yang Se Jong
  3. Ha Ji Won
  4. Kim Nam Gil
  5. Kang Kyung Jun
  6. Suzy
  7. Lee Jong Suk
  8. Shin Hye Sun
  9. Seo Ye Ji
  10. Park Shi Ho
  • Like 3

tumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo8_400.giftumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo2_r1_400.gif
  Hide contents
tumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo9_r1_400.giftumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo4_r2_400.giftumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo1_r1_400.giftumblr_oxbiq7bgrk1qfakbgo3_r1_400.gif

I’m sorry. You must’ve resented me a lot earlier at the substation. It’s all because I’m incompetent. Because I’m so incompetent, I have too many regrets. I just don’t want you to turn out like me. I want you… to have a much better life. I guess that’s why my expectations keep getting higher. I want you to be taller than me. I want you to own a car even if I commute by bus. I’ve never been on an airplane, but I want you to fly first class all the time. I started my career as a Grade Nine public official, so I want you to start at a higher level.

• Like 3