Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Full Cast Of “While You Were Sleeping” Revealed Through Photos From 1st Table Script Reading

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy.jpg

The cast of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “While You Were Sleeping” has been revealed with photos from the first day of table script readings!

On September 1, the staff of the new drama released the photos, along with a list of the full cast. “While You Were Sleeping” is the story of a woman who sees premonitions of accidents and crimes in her dreams and a man who fights to make sure her dreams don’t become a reality.

Lee Jong Suk will play prosecutor Jung Jae Chan while Suzy will play Nam Hong Joo, the girl who can predict the future through her dreams. Lee Sang Yeob will play prosecutor-turned-lawyer Lee Yoo Beom, while Go Sung Hee will play Shin Hee Min, Jae Chan’s coworker. Jung Hae In will be joining her as well.

While-You-Were-Sleeping.jpg

Other coworkers of Jae Chan will be played by Kim Won Hae and Park Jin Joo. Kim Won Hae will play criminal investigator Choi Dam Dong while Park Jin Joo will take on the role of an administrative worker. Lee Ki Young, Bae Hae Sun, and Min Sung Wook will play head prosecutors Park Dae Young, Son Eun Joo, and Lee Ji Kwang respectively. Shin Jae Ha will play Jae Chan’s younger brother, while Hwang Young Hee will play Hong Joo’s mother Yoon Moon Sun.

While-You-Were-Sleeping-2.jpg

The cast gathered for the first time during their first table script reading earlier this year. On this day, the cast met with director Oh Choong Hwan and scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun, as well as the crew that would be working on the drama.

Lee Jong Suk, Suzy, Lee Sang Yeob, Go Sung Hee, and Jung Hae In are said to have brought a youthful charm to the table script reading and showcased perfect teamwork. Their passion and hard work kept the atmosphere light, and the rest of the cast joined in to fill the day with laughter and energy.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy-2.jpg

The staff stated, “Laughter was a constant on set while we were filming the drama. The cast’s perfect teamwork helped us end our five-month filming schedule in great success. We will continue to work hard to finish a drama that viewers can enjoy.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/01/full-cast-sleeping-revealed-photos-1st-table-script-reading/

• Like 5

South Korea Box Office: Warner Bros. Local Thriller About North Korean Defection Debuts on Top

4:07 AM PDT 8/29/2017 by Lee Hyo-won

vip_still_-_h_2017.jpg
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Korea
'VIP'

'V.I.P.,' in which the CIA attempts to aid the defection of a high-ranking individual in Pyongyang, earned $6.9 million during its first weekend.

V.I.P., a new release by Warner Bros. Local Productions Korea, topped the South Korean box office over the weekend of Aug. 25-27, earning $6.9 million.

The film accounted for 25.1 percent of the market share on its debut weekend, an impressive bow considering its "19 and over" rating (the local equivalent of an R rating). Traditionally, films rated "15 and over" have performed strongly in South Korea.

Directed by Park Hoon-jung (New World), VIP tells the story of a conspiracy between the CIA and South Korea's National Intelligence Service (NIS) for the defection of Kim Gwang-il, the son of a high-ranking Pyongyang official, in the hope of retrieving intel about the North Korean regime. Kim, however, becomes the primary suspect in a high-profile serial murder case.

In addition to starring some of South Korea's biggest A-listers, including Jang Dong-gun, Lee Jong-suk, Kim Myung-min and Park Hee-soon, the film has attracted attention for its portrayal of actual geopolitical relations—particularly in the wake of recent nuclear threats from North Korea.

"Organized defection [by authorities] has said to have occurred both in North and South Korea. I am not sure if it is still happening today, but I heard it was quite common in the past," said director Park.

"The story is definitely something that can actually happen here, and I thought it was a ripe subject matter for the big screen. I wanted to imagine what if this 'VIP guest' from the North happened to be a monster, and what would happen if social systems failed to do their part."

Credit: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/south-korea-box-office-warner-bros-local-thriller-north-korean-defection-debuts-top-1033570

• Like 4

‘While You Were Sleeping’ First Table Script Reading

[OSEN] Lee Jong Suk x Suzy “While you were sleeping”, FromKim Won Hae to Park Jin Soo ‘Strong Line-Up’

0003609703_001_20170901080332661.jpg

[+1053,-131] This is a drama I anticipate, now they are reading the script. Lee Jong Suk, Suzy..it’s a painting just by looking at them

[+899,-132] Lee Jong Suk is so handsome, Suzy is so pretty. The writer is Park Hye Ryeon and the director is Oh Chung Hwan.. this is the line-up that can’t be missed

[+773,-124] There are many actors with their trustworthy acting. I anticipate the drama

[+694,-112] There are Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, the drama must be interesting. I have to watch it

[+467,-58] Ah finally T_T I anticipate “While you were sleeping”

[+251,-21] Finally it’s coming T_T I really anticipate this~~

[+256,-26] I’ve been anticipating this drama since last year! “While you were sleeping” fighting! Lee Jong Suk Suzy fighting!

[+259,-30] Finally I’ll be watching this drama. Lee Jong Suk and Suzy’s fresh images suit each other. I’m anticipating their chemistry in the drama

[+250,-28] I will be watching a drama in a public channel after a while

[+238,-25] Finally it’s coming. I’ve been waiting this drama for a year. It cleanse my eyes just by seeing Lee Jong Suk and Suzy haha ‘while you were sleeping’ fighting!! 

https://dramatizens.blogspot.co.id/2017/09/while-you-were-sleeping-first-table.html

• Like 4

@irenetan Agree with @ibru  you have a beautiful talent .. love it much that I went back for look see look see. Please do more.  TQ :tongue:

and thanks @nonski for your effort on the 1st page.  

@ibru Am going crazy over JS in highcut!    Amazing profiles, angles, gaze and whatever of him.    Melting.  

Spoiler

e83e6902ly1fj47rpy885g208c0akhdw.gif

@ibru I changed my mind hehehe, since this is intended for here anyway here it is the hd (i can't post it on either my tumblr or IG... big)

and yes I would really love that cover!

@Rania Zeid you're welcome, hope to make more for it!

@kembie thank you, hopefully I may be able to update it again, soon.

2iyh146hqajz.gif

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, nonski said:

@ibru I changed my mind hehehe, since this is intended for here anyway here it is the hd (i can't post it on either my tumblr or IG... big)

and yes I would really love that cover!

@Rania Zeid you're welcome, hope to make more for it!

@kembie thank you, hopefully I may be able to update it again, soon.

Spoiler

2iyh146hqajz.gif

@nonskiI would rather have a Iphone cover with this image from High Cut :D

@kembie here is one more!

Image may contain: one or more people, text and closeup

Spoiler

Image may contain: 3 people

it is also my edition)))

Credit: ibru :D

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ibru said:

@nonskiI would rather have a Iphone cover with this image from High Cut :D

@kembie here is one more!

Credit: ibru :D

Gosh!  Imma bout to go to bed ... and he is holding me up with those moves !   @ibru  I can't take it no more.  I too want that cover, please.    

Nite nite guys!  and thanks for all the updates - keep us drooling !  

21192130_1434708046565241_16504963040844

170821 “V.I.P” Interview Part 4

“ Enlistment was a consideration but because of acting... feels uneasy” (interview)

Actor Lee Jong-suk mentioned about his enlistment.

When the script was received and read, any actor would want to try a character like Kim Gwang-il. So I visited the director and told him, “Director, let’s work together!” The atmosphere was good during the production. Director is charming as he looks cool on the outside but actually is warm-hearted.

“I received the enlistment letter not long before the shooting of ‘The Witch’. I considered about the enlistment over and over again. If I get enlisted, that will cause losses to the director.”

So I said to director, “Director, regarding the current situation, you’d better find another actor.”

Finally, the enlistment was postponed. If I told the director I could do it then, it would be so embarrassing. I’m not sure about the exact time of my enlistment and I feel uneasy as it is getting nearer.

Directed by Park Hoon-jung, the director of “New World” and starring Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myung-min, Park Hee-soon and Lee Jong-suk, “V.I.P” will have its premiere on 23 Aug.

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/JShineFC/?fref=photo

• Like 7