Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On 4/15/2017 at 2:20 PM, Rania Zeid said:

Oh happy for u ezze :D enjoy watchingg 

Thanks @Rania Zeid

I want to share the content with all of you here but I need to buy blue ray drive in order to rip the content.too bad!! to bad:(

I saw the making of kissing scenes, they were so many countless shoot for that few second scene

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ezze said:

Thanks @Rania Zeid

I want to share the content with all of you here but I need to buy blue ray drive in order to rip the content.too bad!! to bad:(

I saw the making of kissing scenes, they were so many countless shoot for that few second scene

thank u sweetie no prob, it's anyways forbidden to share the content anyways cz they are still selling the dvd :)

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Enjoys the Cherry Blossoms View

Actor Lee Jong Suk showed his newest appearance in this spring season.

On April 14, Lee Jong Suk uploaded a picture of himself on his personal Instagram.

download.png

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is seen taking a picture in a garden that is filled with cherry blossoms. His eyes are staring at the camera and showing a genuine look.

Currently, Lee Jong Suk is in the middle of filming his newest drama, ‘While You’re Asleep’ which is scheduled to release somewhere in the middle of this year. He is expected to be able to build a strong bond with a singer and also an actress, Suzy.

source: http://my.castko.com/archives/8218

• Like 4