Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Just to say it - I sooooooo love the Writer for following this Idea - extremly because it has been in my mind since long...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the Choice they made for the Cast.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the Trailer......

but I really really really hate to wait now for two Dramas I really can´t wait.....

sob...... but you made it easier for me.... because there is one more thing I sooooo love - to see all those great Pictures and Gifs.

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Say They Are A Perfect Match For Each Other

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Say They Are A Perfect Match For Each Other

On the recent episode of “Section TV,” actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joowere interviewed to promote their latest drama “W.”

This suspenseful yet romantic drama is about a chaebol named Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and a surgeon named Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo).

During the show, Han Hyo Joo compliments Lee Jong Suk’s looks, saying, “Lee Jong Suk looks like he just came out of a manhwa (Korean comic book).”

Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Section TV2

Then Lee Jong Suk returns the compliments, saying, “I’m a huge fan of Han Hyo Joo. She’s charming.”

Later, they confess that they are each other’s ideal types, making the audience look forward to their chemistry in their drama even more.

Meanwhile, “W” will be airing its first episode on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you looking forward to this drama?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/04/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-say-perfect-match/

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Just to say it - I sooooooo love the Writer for following this Idea - extremly because it has been in my mind since long...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the Choice they made for the Cast.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the Trailer......

but I really really really hate to wait now for two Dramas I really can´t wait.....

sob...... but you made it easier for me.... because there is one more thing I sooooo love - to see all those great Pictures and Gifs.

can't agree more ^_^ just hope it ll turn out to be a great drama 

• Like 3

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

The second half of 2016 is going to be huge for K-drama fans. We have all experienced it: actors and dramas we love come and go, and we try to move on with our lives, and they move on to other projects. And we hate it. But this year, so many of the actors that we know and have missed sorely on the small screen are coming back. I’ve already said goodbye to weeks of my life, which I will undoubtedly be devoting to these dramas — and actors — below

W

lee jong suk han hyo joo

Starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo

Lee Jong Suk, known for his ability to have amazing chemistry with anyone and everyone, meets Han Hyo Joo, who is making her long-awaited drama comeback with “W.” The drama, apart from the powerhouse leads, boasts a unique, intriguing premise: cross-dimensional romance — riddled with conflict and crises — between Han Hyo Joo, who plays a resident cardiothoracic doctor in the real world, and Lee Jong Suk, who plays a wealthy businessman and gold medalist living in the world of a webtoon.

Link

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/05/5-k-dramas-couples-cant-wait-see-2016/

• Like 4